Before announce production of Ep3.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
hey i hav a ?, i jus remebered, when i watched an ep2 webdoc on sw.com, (dont no which 1) george said, we just finished a scene for episode 3, and the place was at lukes home on tatooine, and then the guy wuz like..o wut is it, n george wuz like o i cant tell u that, u jus hav to wait...blah blah blah etc......n e ways, wuz it the scene where obi-wan givs luke to owen n beru?......so im thinkin, since obi-wan dznt hav the proper make up of him in ep3, i dont think we will see ob-wans face when he gives the baby to owen, maybe he'll jus be wearing a hood...

....opinions?

moonwalker741
ok i found out wut it wuz...it wuz "WEdidnt go to the desert for a sun tan"

the exact dialogue..
(IMPORTANT HINTS)

Someguy: So george, why are you filming a scene for episode 3?
GL: I cant tell you that (pauses), you have to wait six years for that answer
Someguy: How much stuff are you doing for epsiode three, now?
GL: Just this one shot
Someguy: oh.....
GL: So that meens i dont have to come back here, cause' its a long way to come, to bring a crew of sixty people just to shoot one shot, and then rebuild the set and all the other stuff we have to do in 3 years.
Someguy: What happens if you decide you want another shot?
GL:......then i dont get it

^ thats a serious hint, that meens they already filmed the baby shot....unless george is lieing and trying to make us think that he already did it but he rele didnt....interesting....

NoMeN
it sin the 3rd doc, nearly at the end. i took a screencap of the scene Lucas was shooting for Ep3.

I heard once, that george had to shoot those scenes again. messed i guess he wont come back to Tunesia just to shot one scene... he will probably use bluescreen.

moonwalker741
^ o yeh, blue screen? never thought of that...thnx for the pic...

moonwalker741
oo wait...IDEA!! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/idea.gif .....flash back scene....ah ha.....cuz when i saw anikan in the pic u posted, george yelled "action", right?......but it wuz ep2 anikan...yeh its prob gonna be a flash back scene...i bet its gonna be a musik montage....playing "good riddance" in the backround, as anikan is lookin back at his past...mmm yeh...< laughing

NoMeN
embarrasment good idea!!

rinaldoz
http://www.theforce.net/episode3/newspics/DelivertheChild.jpg
Hi there! This is an image I made in 2001. This scene was shot during Episode III. I hope you like it.

Read the story: http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn.cgi?storyID=10838

Sith Master X
There's been a lot of speculation about this scene, but as far as I know it does have something to do with Tatooine.

SMX
cool

JKozzy
Why does it matter if they film it 6 years ago, or yesterday? Shouldn't affect the movie at all in the long run...

moonwalker741
no its jus my theory thinking that since obi-wan didnt have the propper make-up in ep2, that we wont see his face..

Sith Master X
Yeah and his hair is different as well compared to Episode 3's where it's more trimmed down.

SMX
cool

moonwalker741
^ exactly, so if they did shoot the baby scene, we wont see his face, thats how it would effect the movie,but not in a huge bad way, its jus annoying b'cuz i would liek to c his face

Sith Master X
Same here, I'd want to see his face to. Maybe they'll copy his Episode 3 face, and place it on a CG body, they did this for a small scene in Dex's Diner in Episode 2, though the situation was a bit different, is wasn't filmed alot earlier, but still, it's a possibility.

SMX
cool

darktim1
we will all findout when it comes out for now may force be with you.

moonwalker741
amen < lol, yeh i guess we all must be patient...

OMFG, its only been 3 secs and im goin crzy, im gonna write a letter to that bloody bastard named george lucas.......arg.......< lol

Sith Master X
lol But I for one can't be patient, It's killing me. sad

SMX
cool

cornponious
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I've seen this pic, but I don't see anybody in the distance except Anakin with his arms crossed. I don't see anybody holding a baby anywhere.

Maybe somebody can clue me in.

corn

Sith Master X
Not sure about that pic. sad

SMX
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.