Once upon a time....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
ok lets see if we can come up with a good story here. Please limit your additions to no more than two sentences.

Once upon a time. in a land far, far away, there was a firebreathing dragon that terrorized a kingdom.

FRO§T
once upon a time, Jedi Priestess made a lame thread that got closed, the end

how was that

Jedi Priestess
The dragon ran across a little peep called frost who had no sense of imagination and he ate him. messed

FRO§T
wow that is very original, how bout, Frost jumps out the way, runs up to Jedi Priestess and stabs her in the heart, and every thing in the lame thread disappeared with her, and Frost lived happily ever after

Jedi Priestess
so the ruler of before mentioned kingdom sent out a call for a fierce dragonslayer.........

FRO§T
the dragon slayer got eaten, then the ruler died of a broken heart, coz the dragon snapped him like a twig

frodo_dude
omg! this is an exiting story!!

FRO§T
yes every one keeps dying

Jedi Priestess
hmmmmmmmm..........frodo_dude...you here to slay the dragon?

frodo_dude
yeah!

frodo_dude
who's the dragon btw? u or frost??

FRO§T
no he is not, coz he will get eaten

Jedi Priestess
Have at it then the king replied, but I warn you their is more to killing the dragon than just taking it's life.

Jedi Priestess
I am the woman of the forest.....Frost was a snack. wink

frodo_dude
I will kill the bastard just tell me where does he hde evil face

FRO§T
i am still alive, and u are dead, and the slayer and the ruler and the dragon

BadKitty
can anyone add to this story?

Jedi Priestess
I'd like Kitty's addition

frodo_dude
she could be the dragon's gf or sister

BadKitty
okay..
the dragon slayer turned out to be none other that Dracula the prince of darkness and rose from his bloody gore and vowed to kill the the evil menace to gain his dragon strength

FRO§T
or the drangon's dinner

Jedi Priestess
so the dragon slayer Frodo_dude set out on his quest of find and kill the dragon/Prince of Darkness that was suffering from indigestion after having eaten Frost the grouch. wink

FRO§T
no one can eat me, coz i eat them first

BadKitty
oh your role playing..I just thought you were making up a story..sorries...

Jedi Priestess
ok frodo......lets hear the tale of your quest......how do you start out? and what does the dragon/POD do to the people of the before mentioned kingdom? and Frost..........BURRRRP! laughing

Jedi Priestess
no its a story.....frosty is just being un cooperative heheheh

frodo_dude
i am walking down the forest looking for the dragon suddenly BUM, i turn back ubt it was nothing but frost, he was crying and he hads only 1 leg! so I...

FRO§T
i will be cooperative, if u think of a better story line then frost was eaten, and frost was eaten

frodo_dude
so continue! frost u only have one leg!!

don't worry something very...very.. bad will happen to jedi priestess
HAHAHA!!(evil laugh) evil face

FRO§T
fine,

Frost casts a spell and has his other leg back, "that dragon is a real b1tch, i will help you kill it" Frost sais to Frodo

Jedi Priestess
The jedi priestess is a very powerful scorceress who is the only one who knows the secret of the dragon/POD. Frost being the rescourceful fellow he is hatches a plan. And then he himself avows to kill the dragon/POD.

FRO§T
i just said i would help dont have to repete it

frodo_dude
so frost and frodo go to kiddnap jedi priestess and force him/her to tell us the truth but jedi P would not tell us and we were sooo mad that we were gonna

Jedi Priestess
srry man......posting at the same time we were.....redundancy abounds..

FRO§T
make her eat 100 bananas

Jedi Priestess
The priestess uses her dark magic to cast a spell upon our heros so that they are unable to see her and she silently slips away into the mist. Meanwhile the dragon is on the move..........

FRO§T
"dam, i wanted her to eat those bananas before they go off" Frost said to Frodo

frodo_dude
teh dragon is coming this way frost!!! says frodo and they both get out of the cabin and start running, but suddenly i hear "shit" near me, and i regonize that voice it was jedi P's voice!!

FRO§T
Frsot casts a spell, then he starts flying

frodo_dude
frost u can fly?? messed

Jedi Priestess
the sound of thunder is heard........

RagingSilent
and all of a sudden it begins to rain....

Jedi Priestess
the small streams begin to overflow and the animals seek shelter in the forest

FRO§T
Frost casts a spell to make the rain stop

Mighty Yoda
but instead he makes an ice storm so

FRO§T
Frost casts another speel and the sky turns red, and huge fire balls fly down at the groung

frodo_dude
the dragon is coming!!
ahh!!!!!
*the dragon eats the dragon slayer* RIP

FRO§T
then a fire ball from the sky hits the dragon in the head

Mighty Yoda
so yoda comes to the rescue

frodo_dude
nu huh!!

OrliObsessor1
Then Gollum emerges from Mordor and comes after Frodo, but he gets eaten by the dragon.

Korri
the dragon turns out to be sam in a dragon costume, he has eaten him because he wouldnt return his calls!

Jedi Priestess
so then the mighty dragon slayer calls to his friends............

OrliObsessor1
Frodo Baggins cant believe Sam was the dragon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.