Ma$e is back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
mase is baq with "Welcome Back" <makes sense, in my opinion, its kewwl n all that hes back (return of old skool sh!t, which i love), but now hes all cleaned-uped, no profanity in his album, every thing is clean, but wznt he a preist, or sumthin religous< dunno...ne ways, bout the song...good lyrics, hot beat, i jus get annoyed of the "welcome back, welcome back" from the theme of 'welcome back kotter', also, the lil' children singing the chorus.....i think its annoying as hell.....

mase wuz awsome back in the 90's wit puff daddy (p.diddy now), and biggie.....i hope he still has his edge, but now its gonne be in a "clean" way...

m!$hA
he is?? cool, i love the mo money mo problems!!! he's just got such a casual voice...

moonwalker741
^ good song

m!$hA
it is happy

ElectricBugaloo
mase was never anything special.

HockeyHorror
average in my opinion

ElectricBugaloo
i think that average is being generous

HockeyHorror
maybe your right...but he tries at least.

sometimes

HockeyHorror
nvm, i cant even remember anything good by him

cal31
well he was one of the most popular rappers in the 90's, so yes he was way above average. Him, Biggie, and Diddy, they were the best in Rap then, they were the original Bad Boys. All rappers should take a note from Mase how he walked away, and became a preacher!!!! Shows you he knows where his priorities should be.

Darth Revan
Being popular in the mainstream says nothing about talent. Heard of the Spice Girls, and the New Kids on the Block? They were way below average, but they were huge in the mainstream. Biggie and Puff Daddy/P. Diddy are shit.

rapmastad
mhm... i agree that the spice girls and new kids on the block sucked, but not biggie and p.diddy, and certainly not mase

my new fav mase song is "breathe stretch shake"

cal31
wacko wacko wacko wacko
Wow, if you think they are shit, you have absolutely no knowledge of rap

HockeyHorror
RAP IS NOT A ****ING GENRE!!

hip hop is the genre

...i come back for a few minutes and already i see stupid noobs messed

bye guyz ill be on again later.

and Darth Revan knows alot more than you do

Darth Revan
1. As Hockey already said, if you think rap is a genre, you have absolutely no knowledge of hip hop.
2. I'm sure that if all you've heard is the crap they play on TV and the radio, you would think Biggie was great. Compared to shit like 50-cent, he was. But compared to an actually good MC like Atmosphere or MF Doom, he was complete crap.

cal31
****in dumb ass, when the hell did I say it was a genre? If you think Atmosphere and Mf Doom that much better than Biggie, well I don't need to say anymore.

Darth Revan
You used it as a noun here:

Unless you never learned what the difference between a verb and a noun is, you clearly said rap was a genre in that post.

Both Atmosphere and MF Doom are better producers and lyricists than Biggie. And come to think of it, their voices sound better. Speaking of which... Have you ever even heard of those guys? Or are you just saying they suck because you haven't?

Deathblow
I like Biggie, but tis true, Atmosphere are so much better. Slug would eat Biggie for breakfast, Diddy for lunch and still have room for a large G-Unit with a side of D-12 for dinner thumb up

rapmastad
cant we all just get along? we have our differences, but hey! thats what makes this country great!

BloomBabyGirl
ah shaddap. mase is great in mainstream but will never rise above

ElectricBugaloo
I think that mase just realized there wasn't much money in being religious unless he could rap about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.