All Nighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
hav u ever pulled one

i did one last night........but it rele messes u up the nex day...

RagingSilent
yer i have...the first was when i was about 12....i was wrecked the next day!! lol....i ended up falling asleep at about 5 in the afternoon the next day,......

Corran
Yes, but I find that you are OK the next day, it really screws you up the following day, everything seems to be in slow motion.

Korri
What the f**k?

I am a Sock
My first all nighter wasn't my fault. The comp I was using decided to f*** me up and crash and I lost all my work for a project due the next day. I had to stay up for some time to retype it. After that, all nighters became more common.

§pearhead
Yea, I've done it before--wasn't too great sad

Tired Hiker
I've pulled a few all nighters.hoover

I am a Sock
I once pulled an all-night by accident. I had a bottle of soda before I went to bed and couldn't sleep for hours

sniper
i pull at least 2 evevry year, new years and my birthday.
then there's a few random ones thrown in

I am a Sock
actually, by starying up late, I caught a sock. Nice.

pixie1
i pull alnighters on a saterday night by the time i get in there is no point sleeping its daylight and there are random thing to be done

silent_kisses
just right now big grin

§pearhead
laughing out loud I don't know how you live

silent_kisses
I feel sick now but I'm still up happy

LilKitty
Yeah, totally. Ive pulled quite a lot of them. The best ones are with my freind Ian!

Fëanor
i pulled one once...and only once...

i went straight to work after clubbin all night...did some crank(big mistake) to stay up...all day that day i looked like the walking dead...two days later i was able to finally go to sleep...

moral of the story: don't do drugs...if you can help it stick out tongue

DeNiro
I didnt pull even a 4 hour last night i went to my friend petes house for 3 hours got really ****ed up and then ended up getting a bj in my acura it was a fun night but i got a headache now so i sucks

SeptemberRain
ive done two in a row

Abbita
yeah and it really messed me up for the next day, i was sooo tired

Deathblow
I do it all the time. I'm the lightest sleeper in the world, the slightest noise wakes me up, and I can never go back to sleep again after erm

Sarah15
i do..every once in awhile..^^im just like u too. if i wake up..i cant get back to sleep

Korri
all the way!

DeNiro
god i fall asleep and wont wake up for a minimum 10 hours if someone doesnt actully like hit me in the head 5 times i sleep threw anything

Discos
ah all nighters......many a tales on them

I have stayed in the local football pitch in the stand once

a cricket hut once

a have built building twice

plenty of times just staying up and watching films and on the PC and whatnot

last time I did one was easter

R@ven
Grad night.

Discos
when I go out on the piss I tend to come home round about 3am - 6am

the Vee
difine all night.. i can usually stay up till about 5 or 6 am then i drop off

Discos
all night should end 23:59 as it begins...morning no expression

all nighter should mean you stay up for more than 24hours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.