does anyone know this song???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ok i do rock ed (which is dancing in school, and we go into competitions at the end of the year...pretty crappy explination i know but anyways) and ocean reef school did a song and it goes.....omg i forgot mad oh yeah! it goes..

"the funkiness of you, it rocks my very soul, the way you move your body, a sight to behold.....the funkiness of you, i never thought id find...the night the star is born if you wanna (something)"

well thats pretty much how the lyrics go...tho im not too sure...does any1 know what it's called??

FRO§T
dont know, but where in australia do u live Misha

m!$hA
W.A!!! but that shouldnt matter.....i dont think it's a very popular song tho...i mean, otherwise more peeps would know bout it!!!!

btw, ur sig is kinda sad sad

Spicy_Mchaggis
im not really sure, but im going to guess its a hip-hop song. Happy Dance

m!$hA
nah it's a dance/techno song! (more dance)

HockeyHorror
the closest thing i found was this

http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/lists/progsoc/2001/January/msg00177.html

i tried

m!$hA
omg i found that too!

but thanku hunybun love

ah well i guess its...not popular enough sad its really cool!!!!
thanx every1 tho!

HockeyHorror
smile

m!$hA
*****rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing**********
**********rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing*****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.