How do you make your sigs???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
i uses painter classic! yes how bout you?? (this 1 frost made for me...but my old one, with all the peeple like usher, craig david, alicia keys, alliyah...i made that one yes.....all the others i made in paint!)

Mighty Yoda
i make mine in paint sometimes publisher

Meant2be
Paint Shop Pro. I think it's 7 or 8

Hells_angel
nice sig meant.

paint shop pro too

§pearhead
Other messed

Clovie
i'm not using sigs i made.
voted for photoshop.

I am a Sock
I finds pics and add text. It's a combo of Paint and Word Art. I also use IrfanView to resize the pics

FRO§T
i use photoshop, and i made alot, like mine, misha's and mighty yoda's, but i have a gallery in the artwork forum, then u go to the sig froum

Linkalicious
I use adobe photoshop CS (8.0) and generally what i do is get some really nice pics from a certain comic book site that I know of (PM me if you MUST know it) and then generally i leave the back ground image black and white, then i make the other pictures colored with glowing elements to them.

Sith Master X
I use paint, but I really wish I had photoshop. sad I mostly use it for sizing down my sigs, but with Photoshop I'd be able to come up with my own stuff.

SMX
cool

Nono
I roll my own sigs using Ulead PhotoImpact 8 (except my current one which was tastefully produced by Sils)

Alias Neo
photoshop

§pearhead
You made that with paint????

I must say, that's pretty good blink

m!$hA
it is yes
i resize myne with paint!

Jedi Priestess
I use photo Expressions

Corran
I made mine by asking someone else to make one for me and this is what she came up with big grin

Anyone else want to make another for me - Nosferatu.

Tired Hiker
I use copy paste.

silent_kisses
*takes a bow* embarrasment
and I use paint and microsoft publisher

Linkalicious
oh and i forgot. Usually i put down 2-3 cocktails to catch a little buzz before my creative juices start flowing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.