Some kid wanted to fight me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I was at a hockey game tonghite and we had our shirts off and we spelt out cobras on our stomachs and we were yelling at the other team like we always do and stuff and this kid called us pussys from the ice so i yelled UR PRETTY TOUGH WHEN THERES GLASS SEPRATING US.

So at like the hlaf or what ever i want to take a pee and my friend naide said that kid was talking mad shit about us and wanted to fight. so this one kid we were with was like hey u wanna go lets go and the kid was like u think u could take me. and then i stood up and said do u honestly think u can take me. and then there daddys came to the rescue and i kept backing the dad and son up i would have fought that whole team if it had come down to it but i had like 5 of my friends with me also. but this kid was such a hard ass i would have luved for his dad to leave and see how tough he really was

Shoukan
Everyone seems to want to fight youstick out tongue

el_barto
Isn't this ur 1000,000 fight?

amlap
i can honestly saw i have never been in a fight... but deniro... KICK THAT ASS!

Tired Hiker
War is not the Answer!

DeNiro
Me are u kidding me Ive been in 2 fights my whole life. One in kidergraten wherei beat to kids up for being jelous of me cause i always hung out with the girls they used to pick on me. i didnt even know how to fight i just slapped and scratched laughing out loud

And then the other fight was with golf clubs

then i started working out and every kid seems to mind his own bussiness when i start into a fight

Shoukan
yeah sure gary..2 fights roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shoukan
I was talking about people that want to kick your ass...

PrefectRonnykin
i think to boys you look like a skinny geek but to girls your like major hot and stuff cuz you seem to get in fights with guys who think they can take you

lol

how old was the kid? like 2

PrefectRonnykin
and blind

DeNiro
wait wait wait u think i look like a skinny geek to guys are u serious they are the ones that call me swollness and i wear like abercrombie and fitch i am far from a geek. that was just a crazy posts.

and this kid was 17 18 years old and he had like 3 of his friends with him talking shit to my frined nadie who is 110 pound arabin kid and then i stepped in and the lil bitchesd didnt seem so tough

there is alot of people that wanted to fight me but they werent dumb. I told that kids dad he was a dumbass for wanting to fight me

Darth Revan
obviously you've never seen a picture of my man Gary...

Shoukan
you mean just garystick out tongue

DeNiro
Thanks for the stick ups but leave my real name out of here so gay i hate my name kinda

DeNiro
wtf seriously a skinny geek since when are skinny geeks 5 foot 10 180 pounds with 10 percent bodyfat i would luv to see the kid that is like that that has no friends

sandman26
do what i do deniro the last fight i was in was about a year ago the dad and son were together and drunk so i took em both on i got two black eyes in the process though

AliasNeo15
yup, id say hes not quite skinny. hes pretty buffthumb up

amlap
i could take ya... no

sandman26
yea i never had any trouble in school having friends i was around 6' in highschool now i'm 6'3"

DeNiro
or i can just flatten the kid out with one punch and worry bout the dad oneon one cause thats was my plan

AliasNeo15
this is a great topiclaughing out loud

sandman26
no when your still in your teens your muscles havn't fully developed that's why the normal man can take your bench pressing kid

bobcrickett
So violent, yet so muscular... love stick out tongue

Darth Revan
here's the skinny geek roll eyes (sarcastic)

AliasNeo15
man Deniro, it seems u have a different topic like this everydaylaughing out loud

Pablo G
You've only fought two times in your life ? Man I've pounded more ass than Jackie ****ing Chan. But then again, Mexico is a bit violent.

sandman26
is that you deniro i thought you were buffer from your other pic

AliasNeo15
laughing priceless

sandman26
that's hilarious

DeNiro
what other pics i only have three of them and those pics suck ass. Also i doubt this kids dad could bench press 260 pounds. no way maybe 200 max. he was a angry fella though swore at me

Pablo G
Man I barely benchpress 80 kgs, that's about 160 pounds.

DeNiro
Well Im going to bed. Later everyone I would have liked to fight today though i got a paper to do for tommaorw and this wouldhave taking my angry out

Darth Revan
night dude

sandman26
adios deniro

KidRock
haha some sophmore (im a freshmen) wanted to fight me becuase his x g/f likes me and he IMed me on aim telling me if i touched her he would kick my ass lol i told my brother and all his friends (seniors) and they kicked the shit out of the kid..not that i wouldnt of done it myself lol

ash007
really so you can fight your own battles?

I only fight if someone provokes me or for self defence but i never start fights i only finish them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.