If you were a Superhero...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfanFAN
Would you wear a mask? Why/Why not?

bardock
i would wear i different mask ever time so i could have a different name every time i went out.

FrothByte
id probably just wear a hockey or ski mask. none of that fancy stuff

badsymbiote
A disguise would be absolutely necessary. My kid was playing the new Spidey game, and I watched him as he was running on the ground. As he ran past people, they shouted his name and asked for help, making odd requests. It would just be incessant if they knew what you looked like--you'd never get any peace. Can you imagine being asked to change your neighbor's burnt out light bulbs, or called every time a kitty got stuck in a tree? Jeepers. Most of my family and friends can scarcely wipe their backsides without consulting me first, so the notion of privacy is very appealing to me.

ozlancer0z
i would wear a mask and then become a supervillain because they're A LOT cooler and they don't really have all that responsibility stuff.

bardock
masks make it easier to rob banks

Alpha Centauri
I'd declare my house my own country so then I'd have diplomatic immunity. Therefore, rob a bank and not get arrested. Use the money to built a base and get a suit. All uphill from there.

-AC

Gregory
Yes. And it would be a real mask, too, none of those "cover the eyes and maybe an eighth of the face" jobs.

Joker1237
I would whats the point of walking down the street when your enemys know who you are, if Joker knew Batman was Wayne, you can sure bet Joker kill Wayne when he was sleeping or something.

Arachnoidfreak
No, I wouldn't. I'd be like Punisher. I wouldn't have a life seperate from my super-whatever life, whether it be helping people or doing crime.

blackwidowlover
if i were a superhero Id kickass

SnakeEyes
wow that was a statement that had nothing to do with the topic. Good job!
*claps hands*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.