my gig on saturday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
well my band was planed to play this amplitheater a concert with like three pink bands and three metal bands well we get to the venue theres no promoter no power and i find out that the whole thing is some kind of goverment protest now the promoter came to us and asked us to play but she never mentioned anything political or that most likly we would be shut down and arrested so i said **** it we grabed up the just about the whole show came back to my house and threw a fat ass show the pits were good and crowed was great dont know why i posted this just kinda wanted tto vent on a side note the dumb ***** was so naive that she did nt find out at the begining that two of the bands are pro republican i just think its funny who must people just assume that if you are an entertaner that you are a demecrat

SeptemberRain
first off whats a pink band? and second, u cant get arrested for that, because thats a freedom of peaceful assembly, unless it turns into a riot.

loserib
sorry my bad i meant punk bands
and yeah you can get arrested for using a venue with out the onwers permision in this case the city she had no sound ordinance permits the city of modesto has very strict laws about that and she also faled to tell the bands that what they were involved was a political thing wich i think is very sneaky and underhanded

SeptemberRain
oh, i didnt know u meant it was without the owners permission. well, then yeah, u could get arrested

loserib
but other then that we moved the show to my house and it went great just grabed most of the crowed and told them to come with us

SeptemberRain
thats cool, i need to put a band together. I sing, play guitar, and piano. What do u do or play?

loserib
i played giutar upto about a week ago a serverd my tending to my left pinkie so my hand does not really work thats why i have all the typos but i only do the vocals for the band im in
ive allways wanted to learn piano but alas if i dont have full use of my hand i doubt that will happen

SeptemberRain
that totally sucks

loserib
yeah itdoes im either going to have to get really fast with three fingures to make up for not having a fourth or learn left handed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.