should they make a Hellsing movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smokeurbesmoked
ok...seeing as how hellsing is a damn good anime ...i got to thinkin...should they make a movie...i mean alot of animes get movies, why not hellsing

what do u guys think? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

el_barto
no (just think of how alucard would look like *shudders*)

smokeurbesmoked
true....still it owuld be awsome

BOPRecruit 16
HELL YEAH! eek! that would be hella tight if they did make a movie of hellsing! eek!

BOPRecruit 16
here are some pix of johnny depp that i would very much like to see altered to look like alucard. just for fun and to see.

http://www.johnnydeppfan.com/196cut1.jpg

(perfect! eek! he's wearing a red coat!)

http://www.johnnydeppfan.com/p98.jpg

http://members.lycos.co.uk/fmmy26a/2003u6/depp-3-05-09.jpg

(love this outfit to bits! cool so alucard here! :eeksmile

i'm not a depp fan, but think he would make one kick ass vampire! big grin

smokeurbesmoked
i think that he might make an OK vampire...but yea, i honestly think that if they did make a movie, what would the plot be...think about that one guys.

BOPRecruit 16
well, in the original casting for "the interview with the vampire", johnny depp was supposed to play tom cruise's character but something happened and he didn't. alas.

now about the plot, that shouldn't be too hard. they can gather the mangas and animes, talk to the creator and stuff to help with the plot. since it's not asian or foriegn country oriented and more uk based, it's easier to select actors and so forth. depending on how much story there is, they can always make one or more movies. ^.^

lil bitchiness
Ive never seen Hellsing, but i really want to. Recomendations i got are many for this series.

Even though i havent seen it yet, I dont think they should make it into a film...it might spoil it for real and dissapoint many fans...it wouldnt be the first time.

BOPRecruit 16
but they should at least try, you never know. just depends on the director, cast, and crew of choice! ^.^

lil bitchiness
Yeah...true...

But still...from Anime to a movie...im a bit sceptical. Maybe if i see it....

BOPRecruit 16
read the manga or see the anime first! very importante! hellsing is a japanese graphic novel, but the characters and language in it isn't japanese. it takes place in the u.k., so it's all in english and the characters too!

Xena fan
Yes! is very good I saw it a couple of times and is good.

BOPRecruit 16
does anyone know how to alter pix here?

smokeurbesmoked
i think tht maybe perhaps it would be fairly risky to make a movie about it but it ouls be awsome none the less

Fire
Anime is great as it is, no reason to make a movie out of it. no movie can ever be as good as the original Anime Story

BOPRecruit 16
i'll get slayerchick to alter one of them johnny d pix....

dragonpisces272
never seen hellsing either but seems real good

Gregory
I would oppose a live-action movie, I think. Honestly, I don't see the point.

BOPRecruit 16
check out the pic of johnny that slayerchick altered on the second to last page or so of my lxg thread (in the superhero discussion section)! it's hella sick! cool rock

Chaos_Cow
The only problem would be whether to use the Integra personality from the manga or the anime. In the series, as most of you have probably seen it, she's dead serious and dry as a bone. In the manga, sometimes she's borderline goofy, and especially in the way she's drawn, you can see almost playfulness in her eyes. Personally, I really like the second better. But meh, my opnion.

BOPRecruit 16
i agree with you, chaos. they should use integra from the manga. wouldn't like a movie to be too dead serious.

VampireKitsune
Hm... A Hellsing movie would be wonderful~if the right people worked on it. Something like Hellsing needs attention, this would have to be a high~budget film. I think maybe Spielberg or Ang Lee, what do you guys think? LucasArts is a good firm as well, but Hellsing has incredible amounts of character depth, it's all about reading the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings. If anyone were in charge of this one, and now I'm not even speaking of movie directors, Stephen King's work with character depth and twisted works would come in handy. In the case of actors, I believe that Johnny Depp would be a good Alucard, or perhaps Hugh Jackman if he shaved a bit. Alan Cumming would be a perfect Walter Dohlnaise with a little makeup, and he's no stranger to makeup. (For those who don't know, Cumming plays Nightcrawler in Xmen2.)
Angelina Jolie would be wonderful as Integra, but I'm stumped on who would play Seras. Any thoughts?

SlayerChick1188
lol heres that Alucard pic I made that BOP mentioned earlier alucard

SlayerChick1188
oops here it is cool

crazy_c
heh cool

CaptainThanatos
Hell yeah they should make a movie. Johnny depp as Alucard, he's a good actor, but he's doesn't look like Vlad The Impaler at all. I think the best actor for Alucard would be Vincent Cassel, he's kinda look like Vlad, he's Talented.

SeikaHellsing
I agree that picture of jhonny depp looks really cool, it fits YAY!!!!!!!!!, but the new movie VAN HELSING has nothing to do with the show, so if they make one,they will have to make it next year or so..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.