I know toby (spiderman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMisCOOL
Toby is one of my dads friends hes been to our house before. hes not stuck up like some people might think, i can prove it , if anyone wants, i have a picture of him and me and my brothers i can email it to u along with toby's email address mine is [email protected].

Red Superfly
You've kinda shot yourself in the foot by insulting everyone on the board in another topic.

You didn't quite think that one through, did you?

kiekan
Ok, dude. If this is true (I'm sorry, but this just seems way too far fetched...), why wouldn't you just attach the picture or something?

Robo-Chocobo
hell just attach image...i think it is cool you know him(sorry if i doubt)

my friend in CA knows the doctor brown guy on everwood. he's married to his aunt(or something like that) i know i saw a pic in his house

Robo-Chocobo
so i think its perfectly reasonable...just DONT EVER give out his email adress(ppl could start spammin him)

TheOne101
even if you did know tobey i dont think he would appreciate you giving out his email and such.

spider-venom
wow just give up, your just saying that you "supposedly know Tobey" thats highly doubtful, first off you said you know Toby, his name isnt spelt that way its Tobey, and come on you and I both know you are just doing this for attention , you want to see if anyone would believe....and in this case i dont think anyone does according to other members who have posted, even though i dont believe you , im curious you sayed that your dad knows Tobey, would you mind telling us there relationship of how they know each other, and make this lie believable because your horrible at lying.

Red Superfly
It's the fact he went and called this board a load of Spider-geeks that did it for me. Why would you do this on the same board?

wuTa
i know peter parker...if any one wants proof just PM me and i'll show pics to prove it

spider-venom
haha

moonwalker741
venom, jus post it....unless u havent unlock ur noob privaledges..
or maybe ur jus hiding rite now b'cuz of all insults you cant take

TheOne101
lol i think he is just scared to come out from all the insults lol.

spider-venom
are you talking about me?

TheOne101
no the dude who thinks he knows tobey lol

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm so glad Tobey isn't stuck-up like I thought he was.

Stormy Day
He is tho evil face

This dude hasnt even replied so hes faking it and spamming Tobey if he is telling the truth if I where tobey I would shoot him with a web ball...oh wait Tobey isnt a hero in real life *smacks self*

badsymbiote
Man, I've passed over this thread so many times, but I'm sure glad I peeked in. It sure was entertaining.
Personally, though, I like being called a geek.

Spider-Girl
I'm Pete's daughter so I'll tie the creep up in web! evil face

He could have been banned though. confused

Darth Jello
i don't know what all this stuff is about, but i'm really a blind lawyer who's remaining senses function with superhuman sharpness. email me and i can set you up on a hot date with elektra or typhoid mary. but most likely i'll just screw your girl and blame it on daredevil

Hit"Em"Up
man if you know tobey maguire than im bill gates

Arachnoidfreak
laughing f*ckin sweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.