Does anyone have pictures of carnage? and who is wallclimber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMisCOOL
IM new and i dont know what carnage looks like every says hes not cool but i dont know what he looks like could any one help me out?

Hostile
You're such a spider geek! stick out tongue

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/file_photo/carnage.jpg

SpyCspider
LOL

Spiderman_RJ
wallclimber is just one of spider-man nicks, like web head, spidey, webass********

badsymbiote
I should let you know that looking at any pics posted here may spontneously transform you into geek--so if you don't wanna be one, you may want to avert your eyes. I gave you fair warning...

Here's a Bagley classic that everyone can appreciate--

terrier_mon
Here's one

Robo-Chocobo
dude you have officially become a "spiderfan"

one of use, one of us, one of us, one of use, one of us, one of us, one of use, one of us, one of us, one of use, one of us, one of us,one of use, one of us, one of us, one of use, one of us, one of us one of use, one of us, one of us, one of use, one of us, one of us, one of use, one of us, one of us, one of use, one of us, one of us one of use, one of us, one of us, one of use, one of us, one of us, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.