Maniac Cop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Whats everyones opinion on the Maniac Cop series? I enjoyed the original, having a psycho cop take his revenge on the society that wronged him was a fairly original take on the slasher movie. I also enjoy any film staring Bruce Campbell, the second installment was reasonable but everything went to shit in part 3. Im glad the series has been laid to rest.

dean7879
i thought it was a good movie....low budget let it down slightly and i didnt like the makeup on the maniac cop but still a good watch....i thought the sequel was better

tabby999
i saw it on the shelf at the local video shop but someone stole it i think, cos that was a while ago and i've never seen it since

botankus
LOL, I forgot that this movie even existed until I saw this thread. I saw it when I was pretty young, liked it, moved on.

Aini
*cough* that movies are soo stupid *cough*.......but at least their funny though...god that dude looked so retarded...

Wolfie
I saw it at Best Buy for $20, a little pricey for a movie I've never seen. So I've been searching video stores for it, no one has it.

I'm thinking about blindbuying it.

I've been searching the forums and am finding nothing bad said about it....

Pandemoniac
Pretty entertaining low budget oldie, bit of a (somewhat watered down) crossover between The Hitcher and a Jason film. Worth a view, but not worth 20 bucks.

Deano
why dont you buy it off amazon. its only 10 dollars

steverules
Why does he look the way he does?

Pandemoniac
By memory and some searching around, the maniac cop was indeed a former police officer sent to jail. There he faced a severe beating from the inmates, leaving him mutilated. I'm not sure if he lived, might be that he even returned from the grave as a zombie. The latter was shown in the sequel anyhow.
Never the less, the man had his face molested extravaganza, so zombie or not, he isn't very pretty anymore.

steverules
oh rite thanx. How come he got sent to Jail?

Pandemoniac
Busted for police brutality

steverules
Oh, so he wasn't wrongly put in prison, or wronged in anyway...cause he got put in prison for a reason unless he was framed for what he did. This movie has that guy from halloween 3 rite??
I may buy it...looks good

Pandemoniac
It has some charm. just don't pay too much for it.

steverules
It's an old movie so I would think the price is low, I wouldn't pay too much and hopefully won't have too. Doesn't he die in the third one by gettin blown up

slayer
Thats the second one i think.

Wolfie
I got the first one. It's not bad. It was a good blindbuy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.