mtv spidey or abcfamily spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
which series do you like better, i like mtv becuase it wasnt for little kids it actually had real guns with real bullets not lasers and on mtv they showed things were people were dead and it showed people being stabbed and such things like that.

wuTa
is the abcfamily the one from the 90s coz if it is than i take that one all they

Mr Parker
Yeah it is,thats the one I like best also.

TheOne101
i agree with venom i liked the mtv one but why did they stop showing it? it was the only thing i ad to watch on fridays lol

spider-venom
well they still air on friday night at 12:00 and 12:30

Red Superfly
The 90's episodes rocked, better villains, better story-telling.

If they merged the cel-shaded greatness of the MTV spidey, with the plots and villains used in the 90's episodes, with real guns and all that stuff, that'd be the best thing ever made.

spider-venom
ya that would be awsome but like the 90s show is too kidish

Red Superfly
It was no more childish than the MTV one.

It had Blade, Michael Morbius, The Punisher and Man-Spider at the same time at one point - you telling me that's childish?

TheOne101
yea they had a bunch of em and thanks venom now i have something to watch fridays lol.

Magee
lol in the UK the new CGI spiderman was shown on nickelodeon erm
I prefered the 90's one, maybe if the CGI one made new eps with better villians and storys then it would be better.

spider-venom
CGI spiderman???? what is that ?

ohh and your welcome ONE

Spider-Girl
I think the CGI is the MTV one, they haven't aired the MTV show in my country yet, I'm still waiting! but I heard they stopped showing it because it was the end of season 1.

spider-venom
ya but the last episode peter gives up being spiderman and he throws his suit in the water i dont think there making another season if there not im ganna be soo mad becuase the mtv episodes rocked!!

Arachnoidfreak
This series was about the only thing on MTV I ever watched. I admit, it was good.

spider-venom
anyone know if there maiing another season

Arachnoidfreak
I heard that they were, but that remains to be proven.

mr.marvel
abc all the way, because thats the way i watch tv ,protected from all violence because mama siad mtv is the DEVIL!!!!!

Predator 89
The Mtv Spider-man was pretty good new villans and all, the CGI was kinda cool. But ABC Spidey all the way! It had so many of the comic book villans including crossovers from other omics like dare devil and Iron.
*sighs* the 90's those where the days. As for the MTV series i cheked on line for the next season and they have no new episodes at all.

FeceMan
It was kiddish because they did some serious editing. Morbius--he leeches plasma off his victims with these little holes in his hands instead of actually sucking blood, the guns were all lasers to prevent excessive violence, Carnage didn't go on a mass murdering spree, Eddie wasn't contemplating suicide, etc.

It was pretty good, but they had to change a lot of stuff because they wouldn't let anyone die...GG got sucked into a portal or something, for example.

CC-Tron
THe MTV series is better. The 90's Spidey cartoon was childish without a doubt. Someone here mentioned that because the 90's Spidey series had characters like Morbius and Punisher it's not childish.

Morbius and the Punisher are good examples of why the show was childish. Morbius wasn't even allowed to be a vampire. He didn't suck blood. He had juvenile suction cups for hands and he drained plasma. Vampires don't drain plasma. C'mon even little children know that. The Punisher wasn't the ruthless assasin he's supposed to be. His gun's didn't even use bullets. In fact no gun's in the 90's Spider-man series used bullets. The villains don't kill. In fact nobody dies. Corny dialogue and the ever annoying practice of having characters thinking out loud. Why? It's a Children's Show!! It's Childish. Period.

The MTV series wasn't restricted by childish constraints. Villains kill. People can die. The dialogue isn't corny. The guns use bullets. Just like the comics. The MTV series is easily the best Spider-man series so far. Even if it lasted only one season. I knew it was better after watching just one episode.

Ironman 66
90s episodes were awesome how spidey used 2 team up with people like ironman and daredevil

freezedoom
Dunno. The MTV series are kinda cool.
Except that Spiderman's web shoot out
of hands instead of being made.

<<Solo>>
By far the old Spider-Man series.

tomhopeparry
I personally prefer the mainframe series ( i call it mainframe coz thats who made it, i never saw it on mtv or any other channel, i just bought the dvd), for a start it just looks better, and its animates better, despite what anybody says the stories ARE good, but are a little restricted. As much as i still really like the 90s series they changed so many things in the story that it often just annoys me.

oh yeah also, im not sure where i heard it but i dont think mainframe are making anymore.

Rhino
mtv spidey rules

Spiderman_RJ
90 series was kid, and sucked, the worst series i ever saw.spider man didnt even punch the bad guys due to censured violence.

grey fox
both are good buti cant decide until i see mtv venom or carnage once i have seen them then i can decided

SUPERMANDAMAN
Id say the 90s one was the best just because mtv didnt have much of a selection of villians.

F_doomed
Umm They should bring those Old abc spidermans to DvD And While there at it X-men the non screwed one (not Evolution) how is it Evolution when they regrees to a younger age thats De-evoulution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.