Gorillaz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starshine
Does anyone like them? I love them. eek!
I really don't know many people who likes them sad
anyone...

loserib
yeah i kinda dig them i really enjoy the animation side to the band

starshine
clapYay!!! I'm not alone!lookaround

el barto
I'm happy feeling glad I got sunshine in a bag.

Gorillaz were cool.

Deathblow
they're different. i liked some of their songs, but for some reason i found most of the tracks on their album really depressing.

and Del The Homosapien (the guest rapper) needs to learn how to write lyrics erm

HockeyHorror
what are you saying Deathblow. Del the Homosapien is a great mc, but the lyrics in the song was weak.

Del's group the Hieroglyphics are really good. ill.

Deathblow
Never heard his group before, in fact i didnt even know he had one, so how I would i know?

HockeyHorror
so how i would i know? or u mean so how would i know

well u seem like a person to know lot about both hip hop and other genres.

bardock
listening to them right now they kick ass

Dr. Strangelove
Agree, there probably my favorite band right now. There first album is one of the my favorite albums ever, G Sides was great, I wasn't really a fan of Spacemonkeys versus Gorillaz as I'm not into Spacemondkeys kind of music but the Man Research remix track was amazing. Anybody know when their next album is coming out.

ElectricBugaloo
i like 'em, actually listened to their s/t album today for hte first time in about a year

Bierbommetje
They've got some chill songs

Df02
the band the guy from Blur formed yea?
theyre pretty good, from what i heard

tabby999
they have another album out of b sides ans tuff

bardock
cool

ElectricBugaloo
the album is called G Sides

BOPRecruit 16
dude, what happened to this band? haven't heard anything from them in ages! eek!

MC Mike
Very good band. big grin

Arachnoidfreak
The Gorillaz were awesome.

bardock
yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.