The Marauders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Padfoot15
Ok, so we've already got most of the people we need:
Me - Padfoot
Garnet - Lily
Guardian_Rikku - Prongs
Beyond_Batman - Moony
Montross - Snape

And we can all be the teachers and Wormtail, until someone crazy turns up and wants to be wormtail. So I'll start in a sec.!!!

Garnet
Finally were moving. Who is Prongs? I mix him up with padfoot.

Montross
Wait: who are the teachers of their time?

Montross
Prongs=James Potter

Garnet
Got it.

Montross

Garnet
Proffesor Dumbledore= DADA
McGonagall= Transfiguration
Dippet= Headmaster

Padfoot15
((Ok, Prongs is James, Harrys dad. Padfoot, is Sirius, Harrys godfather.
The teachers were the same, exept Hagrid and Snape. The Care of Magical Creatures teacher was Prof. Kettleburn, and lets make up a Potions Teacher...uuh, how about Prof. Uric Tringe as the Potions Master? Everyone agreed? Ok! ))

Sirius pushed the blankets of hie head and sighed. It was still dark outside and his three roommates were all still asleep...no, it seemed that James was awake too.
"Hey. Prongs, can't you sleep?", Sirius asked quietly.

Garnet
Lily got up and shook out her hair. She flipped over and pushed back the hangings of her canopy bed. A brush lay on her bedside table. She ran it through her hair.

The other girls were still snoring lightly nearby. Lily smiled and quickly changed into her uniform of a light gray skirt, gray vest, and white shirt. Quickly she pulled on some white socks. Tying her sneakers she and grabbing her black cloak she hurried into the common room to meet Sirius and the others.

Montross
Snape got up early, and he ran his hand through his greasy hair. He looked at his timetable.
"Damn." he said with continuity. "Potions with the Gryffindors..."

Padfoot15
((??? Ok, I'll just play along...big grin ))

Sirius ans his friends crept down the stairs so quietly they scared Lily, who was sitting in the armchair beside the fire. James laid hie hand on her shoulder, and she jumped, muffling a scream.
As they walked down the corridor under the invisibility cloak, Remus muttered: "Remind me why we're doing this again."
James cast him a very dirty look in the dark. "Because he called Evans a M- Mud- You know! And we're NOT going to let Snivelly get away with it! "

Padfoot15
can that come after? cause it's still dark outside, and , well just read...

Montross
~Well....ok...but you can't get into the Slytherin Common Room, remember...~

Padfoot15
(( Anyway, I have to go to bed, so good night, I'll be back tomorrow! It's 21:40 in my part of the world and I have a triathlon tomorrow! sad ))

Padfoot15
Who said we're going to the common room? evil face

Montross
~Okay...now you got me scared....~

Garnet
Lily looked taken aback and heard James whisper, "It's ok Lily, it's me." The hand left her shoulder and she watched them leave the common room. Anything could tell her they were using the invisbility cloak once more. She hid her head in a book about antidotes to serious spells. It was called: Spells That Need Antidotes.

Montross
~I'm gonna be banned. Oh shit!~

Padfoot15
((Muahahahaaaaa!!! evil face
laughing out loud Good night!))

Garnet
(BYE!)

Candy
Evening!
i PM'd Padfoot and she said i can play Wormtail. Maybe i am crazy ;p But i think it is fun wink

In Character:
Womrtail looked around him scared. He didnt know where Prongs, moony and padfoot went. When he checked the Dormitiory, he recognized the invisibilty cloak was missing. "The're outside...they've gone without me!" he thought angrily.
So Wormtail went down to the common room and saw Lily sitting there. She looked really nice, how she sat there. Wormtail sat down in a seat close to the fire and watched the flames...

Garnet
Lily looked up and made sure they were out the door. Quietly she slipped the cloak tightly around her and made for the exit. She tiptoed across corridors where the occupants of the paintings were snoring lightly in their sleep. She fell on a water balloon and it exploded. She was drenched.

"Whose there?" asked Lily. She got up and looked around. Above her Peeves started to bombard her with water balloons. "Stupid Peeves! Winguardiam Levosia!" Her wand was pointed at one of them and it exploded on a portarit of Sir Cadogan nearby.

"What does you scumbag want? Waking a knight from his sleep! Come out and fight you scabbish dog!" Peeves cackled bringing out a figure. Stepping into the light it revealed it was Dumbledore.

Candy
Wormtail saw that Lily went outside. He was alone in the Common Room. So he went upstairs into the Dormitoiry and threw himself onto the bed. He felt totally unlucky in teh moment. He felt alond and lost, because he had the feeling padfoot, prongs and moony werent his realy friends. they went outside without him. they even didnt tell him...
though i always admired and apreciated 'em.

Montross
Snape aws tired, and so he went out into the Slytherin Common Room.
~By the way, this is obviously after the event that happened in Snapes pensieve eh? Since Lily and them are friends.~

Garnet
"Dumbledore. . .I was just finding James. Then I tripped," said Lily. It was half-ture and Dumbledore glared at her from behind his half-moon spectacles.

"Is this true, Miss Evans?" asked Dumbledore. She couldn't tellw what his expression was exactly.

"Yes, it is." Lily felt a heavy weight added to her chest because she had just lied to Dumbledore.

Montross
Snape was alone-he barely had any friends. Only a couple, really. He thought it best: friends only slowed him down.

Garnet
Dumbledore nodded and swept off to patrol the halls once more. Lily sighed heavily until she saw Wormtail approach. Sighing she waited for him to approach.

Montross
~Snape is in the Slytherin Common room!~

Montross
Snape decided to leave the Common Room, even though it was still light's out.
He headed down halls, and up halls, and there before him, he saw Lily Evans.

Garnet
Lily looked behind her and saw Snape. She turned around to face him.

Montross
Snape stopped.
He looked around, to see if Potter was there. ~Snape doesn't know about the Invisibility Cloak in the books.~
"Hello there Evans." he said in his usual drawl.

Garnet
"What is it now?" asked Lily tiredly. She held back a yawn.

Montross
"Nothing. What I wonder," he said at long, "is a filthy little mudblood wandering the school at night for?"

Garnet
"Not again. I'm going to the library to research something. It's none of your buisness," said Lily. Her cheeks started to falre up. Where was Sirius or James when you needed them?

Montross
"I should ask myself the same question, but," he said with some satisfaction," I am up for a purpose, Evans."

Garnet
"I need to go now," said Lily. She made to leave but Snape blocked the way. "What now?" She was begining to get flustered.

Montross
"Why leave, Evans? We are making real progress here...."

Garnet
"With what?" asked Lily. She started to push past him. An idea struck her. She would have to use a spell. "Expelliarmus!" Snape's wand flew back and he went to get it as she bolted.

Montross
"Yes, run Evans! You'll be expelled for that, filthy mudblood!" he yelled as she ran.
He continued on his way, until he reached (the potions teachers) office.

Garnet
Lily collapsed into a niche and discovered herself behind Boris the Bewildered. A tap on her shoulder brought about a head floating in midair. Sirius's head.

punkyhermy
i wanna be lily sssssooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Garnet
*She's taken but you can be a proffesor or other student.

punkyhermy
what student should i be...any suggestions?

Garnet
* Probably Bertha Jorkins or maybe make up one to your liking.

Montross
~I also want to be Lucius Malfoy! DAMN I'M EVIL!!!~

Garnet
* Probably. Ask the creator next time she is on. I'm speaking of Padfoot15.*

Garnet

Montross
*Wait, this is the unhosted forum, I could do it without his/her consent....not that I'd want to...*

Beyond_Batman
As Snape, was abusing Lilly and Lilly was casting a Expelliarmus at him Rhemus dragged James with the cloak behind a statue and then his wand appeared nobody saw and he whispered "Liguardian Livousa!" Snape started floating upside down and then Rhemus putn his wand down making him fall. knocked Unconsius "Damn I dont usually do this! But to help my friends...." RHemus walked out of the Cloak and came over to Lilly "Well his going to have a bad night" Rhemus whispered Lguardian Liviosa and Snape started floating. Rhmus quickly made him float behind a statue and fall. "He wont remember anything of this... He hit his head preety baddly! Now Lilly what are you doing out in the hall alone!!" Rhemus looked over to James. He saw very inpatient Face of Jameses "Ok James go toture him" said Rhemus with Guilt as James came over to Snape.

Montross
~Uh...read the above brother^!~

Garnet
"I was just taking a stroll. Why does it matter?" asked Lily. She looked away from him because of the fact she lied to Dumbledore.

Beyond_Batman
(Who cares it brings the chars together and bringing in their attatitudes)

"These days are very very dangereous Lilly!" said Rhemus. He knew that at the start of the first year Dumbeldore told him to watch out for Lilly and James not to get to any trouble. "You know! You know who is out! With death eaters! Also hem hem James, Tonights a full moon you know what that means dont you??"

Garnet
"Are the werewolves gonna come out of the forest. Like in the legends. I heard from Bertha Jorkins they were in there. She saw one once. Anyways where are you guys going?" asked Lily.

Beyond_Batman
"No its just nothing im spooking James" lied Rhemus.

Garnet
"James. He doesn't get scared easily you know that," said Lily. The moon was starting to come out from behind some clouds on a window. Lily watched Remus's face turn white.

Beyond_Batman
"MMM I got to go!" said Rhemus and started running out of Hogwarts.... To Hogsmead into a secret little bunker were everybody meets. In the bunker he turned into a Werewolf.

Garnet
Lily sighed and quietly followed him. James and the others disappeared every month. He never told her! Sighing she picked her way across the grounds coming to the Womping Willow. James touched something on the tree and it froze but the tree returned to normal when he disappeared. Stopping she took out her wand.

"Winguardiam Levosia!" A jet of blue went across her wand to a stone and she chucked it at the spot.

The tree froze. She quickly went under into a concealed pathway like James. "Lumos!" A light came from her wand and she walked in the darkness. She went on for hours.

Finally she came to a doorway and got up. There she spotted a dog, stag, and a . . .a werewolf.

Beyond_Batman
Lupin or rather Werewolf started growling and vowing when He saw Lilly suddenly the stag, wolf, and a rat started trying to stop him but he was too strongh suddenly out of the Stag appeared James and said "Lilly!!! Run away or youll be killed!!" he turned back into a stag and started pushing the Werewolf back.

Garnet
"James!" screamed Lily. She tore off down the passage and until she reached the vincinity of the Willow she leaned against it panting.

Beyond_Batman
Rhemus stopped and was breathing hard he stopped and started Vowing like a wolf and barking a little he said in animal language "THat was close! You know I cant help myself to human flesh when I am a Werewolf! Damn now she knows!" the language consisisted of barking

Beyond_Batman
No nobody is getting Moony his mine! You got that no doggy named Candy will have him!

Garnet
Lily was shaken and she pulled the sheets over her head when she was in her dormitory.

Guardian_Rikku
(Holy cricket you guys! i'm not gone a full day and look! 4 pages!)

Garnet
(Are you going to read it? It's pretty good, Prongs! LOL)

Guardian_Rikku
(I did)

Jame's heart was beating fast. Lily....He shook his head. "Come on, you guys. Before anyone else sees us," They then ran off.

Garnet
The covers were pulled over her head. She was shivering slightly. Going down she went to finish a Divination homework the portait hole opened. James came in with his group. Lily tried to duck behind a chair but had no chance to.

Beyond_Batman
as everybody left Rhemus was the only one in there He cannot come out until the full moon fades... How could they do this to him? Just leave him alone like this.

Guardian_Rikku
When James caught sight of Lily. He played it calm, acting like nothing happened.

He rumpled his hair. "All right, Evans?" He blinked, smirking. She was hiding. "Attempting to play hide and seek, eh? It's kinda hard by your self..." His group laughed at his joke.

Garnet
Lily shook from behind the chair and dare not look at them. Her heart raced from the scare she had recieved.

Guardian_Rikku
(I gotta go. See ya tomarrow.)

James laughed and helped her up.

"Her face is beat red!" Sirius exclaimed. James pushed him playfully. "What the matter, Evens? Am I too hot for you?" He joked.

Garnet
"In temperature wise?" asked Lily. She shook a little and gripped the chair in a iron grip.

Beyond_Batman
Suddenly the full moon faded and RHemus was again a Human he put on cloth and went back to the castle he saw James, sirius, and Lilly. He was all sweaty "Ahhhh Hi I was just running along the castle what happened to you Lilly?"

Garnet
"I followed you guys and saw a werewolf and other beasts." Her heart was thumping.

Beyond_Batman
"Oh my god! Ahhh James explain yourself right now!!!" lied Rhemus.

Padfoot15
(( Ok, BB calm down you can be Moony and Candy is Wormtail.))

But before James could say anything, Sirius said:
"Well, we saw the animal too, so we hid, and then we saw you and we wanted to help, but you just ran...we're really sorry, are...are you ok?"; he finished weakly.
"Yeh, I guess...", Lily said said, but she looked uncertain about believing them. She wondered why James had had to explain anything if he had nothing to do with it in the first place.
"Ok, Then, uh, I think I'll just go to bed..."Sirius said and went to his Dormatory.

Beyond_Batman
"Ill do the same" said RHemus and followed Sirius "Sirius! I though you shouldve been behind us to see if anybodys following..."

Candy
I thought ya were male...and so he is yours? Your own? Your precioussss? really? Well dont think homosexual people are bad wink
And remember, i am no doggy, 'cause it would be to dificult to write as dog. Well maybe i am an animagus and i am called Padfoot...who knows? laughing

Since when is Remus spelt Rhemus

BIC
Peter stood with the others and was kinda scared Lily could recognize their plan. But as always the perfect Padfoot'n'Prons were doing all the stuff for him. He was glad 'bout this, 'cause he wasnt good in telling lies and explaining stuff.
When the others went up into the dormitiory peter followed them (of course he did the same as the othe marauders did)
Without wishing Lily a good night he went outa the common room.

Garnet
Lily slept badly that night. She had horrid dreams of werewolves chasing her. When she woke up she was covered in sweat. Breathing heavily she reached for the table nearby and turned on the light.

Padfoot15
Sirius coulnd't sleep. He lay awake for hours, waiting until his roommates were asleep. Then he creapt down to the common room, intending to do some homework before the sun rose.
He was surprised to find Lily in the common room, too.

Garnet
"Sirius?" asked Lily. Her cheeks were pale that he could see her in the dim light of the fire. She was that scared?

Padfoot15
"Hey! Are you still scared of that werewolf?", Sirius asked uncertainly. He didn't know what to do, so he sat down on the arm of Lilys chair and sort of stoked her back. To his amazement, she started sobing.

Montross
Snape turned from the Potions Teacher's office, and he headed back to his dormitory smiling indignantly.

Garnet
"I'm fine, Sirius," said Lily.

Guardian_Rikku
James yawned loudly. He looked over to Sirius, but Sirius wasn't there. "Padfoot?" He stood, stretching. James slowly made his way down to the common room, where he found Lily sobbing and Sirius trying to comfort her.

He sat next to Lily. "Listen...." He knew she was still freaked out. How could they make her calm? He looked at Sirius. Would they have to tell her to settle her thoughts? Or would it make it worse?

Garnet
Lily got up and she started to climb the girls staircase five at a time. She hurried into her room and collapsed on her bed. Rolling over she brought out a parchment and began to write a conclusion to her vampire essay. It was due tomorrow anyways.

Guardian_Rikku
James turned to Sirius. 'Paddy, do you think we should tell her/"

Beyond_Batman
Remus woke up and came over to Padfoots and James "What is the most horrible thing she could do if she finds out?" asked Remus.

Guardian_Rikku
(Padfoot and Prongs are in the common room...)

Garnet
Lily screwed the top of her ink bottle on. And looked at her competed work with a dim smile.

Beyond_Batman
(I know I came up to the common room)

Guardian_Rikku
Prongs sighed and made his way up the girl's stairs. But the collapsed, turning into a slide. He hit his head going down, swearing. "What the-?"

Garnet
Lily heard a crash and went to investigate. "What are you doing here, James? You know you can't get up here. It's in Hogwarts, A History." Lily slid gingerly down next to him.

Guardian_Rikku
James snorted, rubbing his head. "I don't read rubbish like that..."

"Anyway, I need to talk to you," He said, motioning that they should go outside the common room.

Garnet
"It's isn't rubbish," sighed Lily. "It's-" That moment she was tugged along into the common room. Not topping for a single breath he pulled her out of the portrait hole.

"Lovebirds," sighed the portrait. Lily snorted until they were safely in a niche nearby. But they couldn't be heard.

Guardian_Rikku
James winked at the portrait. "Listen, the werewolf....don't freak out..."

James told her everything. At the end, he added. "Don't-tell-anyone."

Garnet
"I promise. But it sounds far-fetched. Are you going to try and impress me again, James?" asked Lily. There was merriment in her eyes.

Guardian_Rikku
James smirked at Lily. "Oh, it's ok...Who want's a hug? Eh?" He reached for her, but just as he went to embrace her, lily moved. "Oh...I'm not jestin'..."

Garnet
"Silly! Hug you? Are you joking?" asked Lily as she dodged away from him.
*Paddy check out celebrity cheat on under the gun.

Guardian_Rikku
James pouted. "Alright, then how about a date?"

Garnet
"James," said Lily. She watched him rumple his hair once more and began laughing. "Your funny!"

Beyond_Batman
(Also Rikku can I have a Tidus avator with the sig smile )

Garnet
(She usually does avvys)

Guardian_Rikku
James blinked....Lily...think he was funny?

"Are you ok?" He asked with concern, putting his hand on her forehead. "No fever....how about this weekend at hogsmead?"

Garnet
"Fine. I'm not sick Prongs. I'm just surprised you finally asked me. I'll go since there's nothing else to do," said Lily. She stunned James very much.

Guardian_Rikku
James almost fainted. Lily used to be so hateful towards him, and now.....

"Great. Let's go!" The two went back into the common room. James was much too excited to sleep, though.

Garnet
"Only if you don't rumple your hair. Then I'll go," said Lily. She was pushed into the common room.

"You lovebirds kiss. You should study a bit more," said the fat lady as she swung closed.

Beyond_Batman
Remus woke up Serius and said "Hey James got a date with Lilly!!!" They both started laughing as James gave them a dirty look so they stopped.

Guardian_Rikku
James grinned. "I'll try, Lady Evans." He bowed as she went to her dorm.

"Oh, shut up!" he said, pushing Remus and Sirius playfully.

Garnet
"I heard that!" called Lily until she disappeared into her dormitory.

Beyond_Batman
"Ohh comeone James youve been Drea..." said Remus as he was cut off when he saw Lilly come in she didnt say hello or hey...... It was all because he was a werewolf because James told her.

Garnet
*Lily is in her dorm.

Beyond_Batman
(Goodnight im off to sleep!)

Garnet
(Bye!)

Beyond_Batman
(Hasta lavista Garnet!)

Garnet
(I'll be Summoner_Yunie soon.)

Beyond_Batman
Ill be Tidus soon ^^

Garnet
(That's good to know)

Padfoot15
((How does he know that? James isn't back when Remus says that!))

Guardian_Rikku
(yeah...)

James sat in his bed, grinning madly. "I can't believe it! Evans actually agreed to go out with me!"

Padfoot15
Sirius, Remus and Peter roared with delight and patted him on the back. Suddenly Sirius looked concerned.
"So, if you've got a date for hogsmeade, maybe I should get one, too!"
Remus grinned. "Ahh, who'd want to go out with you?"
"I dunno, maybe I'll ask Prowler, she's cool."
Sirius was talking about a girl in his astronomy class, Shadow Prowler.
(That was her real name.)

Summoner_Yunie
Lily couldn't believe she had agreed to go with James on a date. Was she half-asleep at the time?

Summoner_Yunie
(Someone please reply!)

punkyhermy
i wanna join!!!!can i be lily's friend or someone of the sort?!

Guardian_Rikku
(I'm fine with it...)

James grinned. "Yeah! It can be a double-date!" He exclaimed. James' grin stretched far, almost from one side to the other of his face. "I hardly had to pursuade her this time!!"

punkyhermy
great!
my name is andrea and i'm a redhead too with blue eyes...just look at my sig!

Summoner_Yunie
"You asked me on a date! I must've been dreaming!" said Lily.

"You can't back out now!" said James.

"No. . ." screamed Lily.

Guardian_Rikku
James kissed her on the cheek, a quick peck. This totally caught her off guard.

Summoner_Yunie
"James!" Lily's voice was in warning mode but he just gave her a quick smile. "I'll get you back! You better believe it!" And out of nowhere she rumpled his hair before heading off to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Guardian_Rikku
James smirked. He followed Lily, along with his group. James and Sirius talked about their double-date.

Summoner_Yunie
"Stop following me!" shrieked Lily and she heard James giggle.

Beyond_Batman
"Oh james Serius look at Snapes seat!! His not there remember the time I made him fall and hit his head?? Well thats it!" said Remus laughing.

Guardian_Rikku
James grinned at Remus. Then he gave them all thumbs up and ran silently behind lily. He snuck up on her, then covered her eyes. "Guess who."

"James potter." She said, removing his hands from her eyes.

"Righto."

Beyond_Batman
"Heheheh no duhh she must be thinking about you all night because of the little date your having......" said Remus giving a little push to James.

Guardian_Rikku
James annoyed lily by telling her the names they could give their futur children.

"--and Josephin and Kaily and Sarah and Josh and Jade and--"

Lily finally spoke, but regretted it after she was finished spaeking. "I like the name Harry."

James' eyes met her, and he saw that she was blushing. He had to laugh, then kissed her aagain, which led to her chasing him down the corridor, waving her fists madly. "YOU LITTLE!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO, HONEY!"

Summoner_Yunie
"James Potter! I was kidding of course. I will chase you up to the dormitories if I have to," said Lily. They passed the Fat Lady who muttered, lovebirds, and that made Lily throw her an ugly look. The fat lady shut up as they hurried down the corridor.

Guardian_Rikku
James ran up to his dorm. "You can't get me!" he shouted down the stairs. He figured if he couldn't go up the girl's stair's, she shouldn't be able to get up...

But he was wrong. She marched up. James hid under his bed, fake whimpering.

Summoner_Yunie
"Potter, I've got you cornered," said Lily. She started to slowly approach his bed. She got down on her knees and lifted up the blanket.

Beyond_Batman
Rhemus followed them and then quickly tripped Lilly so she fell on the bed "JAMES GO GO GO!!" he said as He ran with James out of the dormitory.

Guardian_Rikku
James ran as fast as he could out of the dorm, straight to the common room. He then fled out the portrait hole, down the corridor with lily hot on his trail. "Oh come on, baby! I was joking!"

Summoner_Yunie
"Yeah right Potter!" said Lily. She stopped when she noticed a parchment in James' bag. Picking it up it showed exactly where she was. "Amazing!" She fingered it and stuffed it in her pocket.

Gorgoroth
~Where the f*** is this RPG headed! I can't keep up, lol. I might have to leave! LOL!!!!!!!!~

Beyond_Batman
"Oh No your not getting that piece of parchment" said Rhemus as he said "Accio Mauraders map" the piece of parchment flew to his hand. He quickly ran toward the other stairs beneath Jameses. James was cornered again. But beneath him was Rhemus "James jump! Ill catch ya!!" said RHemus.

Guardian_Rikku
James went round the corner, then went to take out his map to see where Evans was. But he found it wasn't there....

"LIIIIIIILY!?" He yelled, running at her. "Have you seen a piece or parchment?"

Summoner_Yunie
"Nope," said Evans shaking her head. "I'll be late for class. Gotta go, Potter."
(You can't take it Lily is in the common Room)

Beyond_Batman
"Oh James.......HOLY CRAP ITS DADA LESSONS!!!" said RHemus as he started running towards the class as he slid out into the classroom as the door closed "Whew" said Rhemus as he sat down. Todays topic was Werewolfes. Ill get a E for this!! THoguth Rhemus.

Summoner_Yunie
Lily sat down and when the teacher turned his back. She showed James a bit of parchment before turning her attention back to the class.

Guardian_Rikku
James' eyes almost popped out. Lily had it! He made to stand up, but Sirius pushed him down. "Wait till after class," he muttered.

"Anyone wrong, Mr. Potter?" asked the teacher.

James grumbled. "Nope,"

Summoner_Yunie
Lily gave him a sweet smile before jotting down the homework on the board.

Guardian_Rikku
James slumped in his seat, frowning and glaring at the cieling....he could really use a Snivvelus to hex right about now...

Summoner_Yunie
Lily heard the bell ring suddenly. "Class dismissed and remember that werewolf paper is due on Monday." James got up to meet her.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>