Why is everyone changing there username????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xam
why why why?

Smiling_Sadly
i dont no, it makes it all so confusing to no who they are, and i cant take it much more!

ClaraG
ummm, maybe they are fed up with their old usernames and coincidently all at the same time. or maybe it's a cool new trend... confused

Xam
new trend!!!!! i guess so

Raven Guardia
I tried changing mine but I can because some loser has it and they only had nine post and havent been here in over a year! so thanks to them I'm screwed

Smiling_Sadly
lol, well its ok raven!

I am a Sock
New trend. It's b/c Raz gave us this ability and ppl went chaotic with it

Royal Knight
you can always change your name back if you don't like this new screen name, plus if you want to change it--think of something really good that sounds goodbig grin

Royal Knight
Raz gave us a 2 week limit, so it isn't that bad

If he gave us a 1 day limit then we would be in deep sh!t

Smiling_Sadly
well thats awesome, so if u still have this name that u changed it to at the end of the 2 weeks, then it would stay the same or would it change bak?

SeptemberRain
i dont think i'll ever change mine. Its too cool

I am a Sock
That 2 wk limit ends today for me

Royal Knight
it will stay the same, it will only change back when YOU change it yourself

Smiling_Sadly
seriously?

Royal Knight
depending on what you want to change it to, I took out the underscore in my username---But that doesn't mean the underscore will return once the 2 week limit is upstick out tongue

Smiling_Sadly
smile ok

silent_kisses
Because we can droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.