Pink Floyd and Wizard of Oz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
Has anyone ever listened to Pink Floydbig grinark Side of the Moon and watched The Wizard of Oz? The album is in sync with the film. Its great. Although, it doesnt go through the whole movie.

VENOMfanFAN
It does if you loop the CD. It kind of repeats, but loses the effect.

"The Dark Side of the Rainbow."

I love how Money kicks in when she opens the door to Oz.

SeptemberRain
yeah, its great. Ive heard its better high but i havent tried it high

VENOMfanFAN
Only way to watch it!

plenTpak52
When exaclty shouold you start the album with the movie. Like at the way begginning, opening credits and all, or once the first scene begins?

SeptemberRain
opening scene if i remember correctly, i havent done it in a while

VENOMfanFAN
When the MGM lion roars the second time. It is best if you have the CD on pause... it is easier to cue up

SeptemberRain
yeah thats it, i couldnt remember

VENOMfanFAN
there is a site about it. Cannot find the address in my history. Just run a seach through a random engine. My preference is www.dogpile.com

ElectricBugaloo
you still use dogpile?

www.google.com

Kaleanae
Pink Floyd lyrics and the Wizard of Oz go well together, the movie and the books has another meaning messed
So the songs such as money and us and them go well together stick out tongue

finti
have to try it out, always look for a good excuse for playing that album yet again

ragesRemorse
yeah the dark side of oz is defaintly an expierence, and you have to start the Album after the Third lion roar. Man the first time we tried this i had dropped 4 hits of acid, Yeah watching this movie while playing the dark side of the moon,and trippin... well it changed my life. It is good sober aswell , i do the dark side of oz ounce a year with friends. the ebst part is when Dorothy first goes to Oz and she opens the door into the world of color, and money starts off.. it is great

finti
my friends who enjoy puffing the magic dragon is gonna get a kick out of this for sure

ragesRemorse
yeah i am sure they will, lets hope they dont find any sublimanal messages though

finti
laughing out loud "Judy Garland is a witch and lets satan have his weay wtih her" thats actually subliminal message from Us and Them.

satan seems to be everywhere. I really gonna scrutinize all Petra songs from now on, and Amy Grant is probably devils daughter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.