who do you feel is the most underdevloped character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
who do you think the comic creators have left in the cold in terms of their potential as character.

VENOMfan
Shocker

He has bested Spidey on plenty of occasions and he never gets the spotlight

tkitna
Iron Fist. I always found him kind of interesting and I think Marvel could make him into a character that could really shine given the right writer. I guess the right writer can make any character interesting though.

IRTMU-Dragon
Hello! Im new. and I say the jackal!

JuggernautFan
i'd say gladiator. instead of him getting beat up on and making others look good, i say they make him one of the best characters around. or the silver surfer. instead of being a pacifist, i wish he'd become a madman, and use the full extent of his powers. that would be awsome.

Red Superfly
The thing is, I think the idea of Gladiator is to "push" the other characters, to like say "Wow, our character can beat HIM!". You could say that's the whole point of Juggernaught too.

I'd say Hobgoblin - merely because his character is always given the spotlight, and has had upgrades and stuff, but his character has ALWAYS been under-developed. Hobgoblin could have been Green Goblin II, but instead he is always seen as a pretender.

Shocker, Iron Fist and Jack O Lantern are all cool characters that deserve better.

Arachnoidfreak
Ghost Rider, or maybe Moon Knight. All they need is a good, dark plot. I can see Jeph Loeb writing a Moon Knight storyarc. Ghost Rider needs an established creative team, i.e. Kevin Smith & Joe Quesada. These two have always had enormous potential, but noone really sees it.

IRTMU-Dragon
I thought of someone better, Demo-Goblin is in like 5 comic books out of them all, out of te three goblins, Green goblin, Hobgoblin, and then Demo-goblin Hes hardly heard of, Hes in like 1 venom comic, like 4 spidey ones, thats like it.

Magee
like, realy? wink

papablkbear
ya i think iron fist and thing. But also villains like humanite and tigershark and slyback should be brought to the D.C and MU table

Maelstrom
Good thread. Wolverine-no i had to say it though. I liked Spider-women with the solid telepathic webs. And Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel or as Binary even. But def. Wolverine!

VENOMfan
I agre with the Demogoblin theory. it seem's like there were to many but they all hated each other.

Hobby seemed to take the most flak becuase Norman and Demogoblin had it out for him

but the way Demogoblin died made sense. how he didnt absolutley kick Hobgoblins ass tho in there little tussel is beyond me

ScarletSpider
I go with Taskmaster, he's a thug from Brooklyn who made big on a special talent, and he's an Avengers villian. I would like to see more of him, especially with the new take on him done by the guys at Udon, where he's going into some merc work.

papablkbear
namor,captain britain,shadowcat,kid lobo or whatever his name is, certain members of the young justice league

FrothByte
apocalypse. i think its f*cking f*cked up how he always loses to such lesser beings. i think marvel should definitely put a popularity machine behind gladiator, and one of the more potential characters i know is puma. he has the potential to be as famous as venom and carnage.

ScarletSpider
BATROC! ZE LEAPAIR!

IRTMU-Dragon
Like, Like, Like, Like, Like. Guess I know this thread's gotta have perfect typing...

A simple Critique of Demo-goblin, Demo-Goblin exploited the subtle nuances in everday life, however, he was only in about 5 comics, His "no Need" declined his needs for literacy, and the insatiable needs for visual supplementary devices in a post modern, contemporary society that is new york. Only through such an amalgamation of the esoteric struggle for survival, the transcendant necessity of emotional as well as physical bonds, and the sheer idiocy of the other goblins getting in his way. This Goblin... No, Masterpeice of modern science in comic book material, could have appealed to all genders and demographics. Bravo Marvel! You have accomplished the unthinkable in creating one outcast goblin for as people to question. Heed The goblins words not with a grain of salt... BUT WITH THE THUNDEROUS CLAP OF A THOUSAND HAMMERS EMANATING FROM THOR HIMSELF!!!

Like, like, like, like, like Thats all folks.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

bardock
i feel colossus should have more time put into him.

the assassin
forge. he's always just there, fixing mechanic stuff. but he could go out and blow a whole bunch of ppl's heads off if he wanted! Tower. he premiered back in X-factor #2 and i think he was in X-factor #4 or 5 and that's the last i heard of him! he hs potential. the exact same potential as goliath or ant-man. he can shrink, or grow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.