Perfect Blue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

animeelf
who's seen or heard of this movie?

i just saw a preview and it looked pretty interesting. does anyone else know about it? i wanna know more... perhaps i'll get the movie *shrugs*

fungrl515
DON'T SEE IT IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE!!! I saw it with my dad and a few friends. Oh my god?! I thought my father would freak out. It's creepy. And teh whole rape scene thing.... Don't see it unless you like creepy and stalker stuff. I guess if I wasn't as young as I am, I would have liked it... maybe... probably not, but maybe.

Of course, you could ignore me, go see it, and see for yourself.

Arachnoidfreak
I've seen this movie. It was a long time ago, so i don't remember much, but I do remember that she was a pop star, and her manager wanted to be her or something...it took me a while to understand it.

big gay kirk
If Alfred Hitchcock did Anime, then Perfect Blue would be one of his early ones... the confusion at the end only adds to the paranoia that envelopes Mima all through the movie... twisting and turning, Perfect Blue keeps the viewer guessing all the way to the conclusion, and manages to allow the characters to remain who they are, instead of slipping (as would be so easy) into cliched Hollywood villain and vengeful victim... a classic of both Anime and Psychothriller, and a definite must see.. but be warned, it deserves the adult certificate awarded in the UK....

Gregory
Weird, but good. I recommend it, but not, as has been mentioned, if you're underaged (it's unrated, but identifies itself as being for a "mature audience." Also, the ending is kind of confusing.

Trinity_Matrix
Heard of it, but I've not seen it. It was on one night the same time as the Cowboy Bebop movie, and Bebop won laughing out loud

crazy_c
I saw it. It's pretty good but pretty creepy.

animeelf
ahahahahaha thanks guys! i'll keep that in mind!

DemonXangelX
i dont think its that bad a weird story line but its cool i guess she should of stayed a singer

soundtrack
it was a good movie, but 'really' weird. it's about a singer who is quitting her group to become a actress. throughout the film she's being stalked by soemone. you have to pay close attention to this film to understand it . but all in all it was good.

SamuraiSquirrel
this movie was a pretty wierd movie. it took me about 4 times of watching to make sure i knew of the story line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.