Music Question from Friday After Next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DriveFire234
I loved Friday After Next a whole lot...and the music was something else too. Does anyone know what the music to the chase scenes are? This music sounds like it's non-vocal and it appears in the beginning of the Interactive menue, when Craig is fighting Santa Claus at the beginning, when Craig and Day-Day run from them 4 gangsters and when near the end Craig and Day-Day bust into Santa Claus's hideout and chase him down through the neighborhood. Any information would be most helpful^^;;

roundisfunny
Soundtrack information.

DriveFire234
Thank you for the information...would you happen to know the exact name of it from that list?...If you don't then that's fine...i can always search for every single one until i find it...you know...process of elimination kinda thing lol^^ But thank you though

DriveFire234
(I wasn't able to go back and edit my previous message)

I went through all of the songs from the list you gave me and i wasn't able to find the song that i want. If anyone knows the exact song name or has any other information on it then please let me know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.