Yoda instead of Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
if......*IF* < remeber that, instead of obi-wan fighting anikan to the death, yoda would fight anikan, would yoda win??, would thing be diferent in the future

in my opinion, yoda would kick ass

darktim1
yoda would beat him from one room to the other.

Jedi Priestess
nope.......you must remember that anakin becomes THE most powerful Jedi....we just havent seen it yet....why do people always forget this? erm

moonwalker741
well wuz he the most powerful jedi during when he wuz vader or like ep2 - ep3 anikan.....wznt yoda the most powerful jedi during the pt

Jedi Priestess
I would say that up until the time Anakin becomes a Jedi knight, Yoda would be king.

Corran
I think that Yoda would still win in a saber Duel, Anakin may become the most powerful Jedi but he is filled with Anger and Hate and this clouds his judgement, plus Yoda is an excellent dueller with the Sabre, Anakin may be the most poserful overall but may not master Yoda with the Sabre, like a Jack of all trades and master of none, 'cept maybe piloting.

yerssot
being the Chosen One doesn't make you the best Jedi on the spot immediatly
he has to work really hard to be good and I believe Yoda would kick his tiny ass from here to Tatooine and back wink

Ushgarak
No, I disagree. I think the only person who could have stopped him at his moment of ascendancy was Obi-Wan. The personal investment counts far more than anything else.

Corran
The personal investment could have an adverse affect on Obi-Wan, wheres Anakin turned to the dark side wouldn't care.

Darth_Duffy
im not convinced anakin would even be able to take mace windu one on one during ep3, i know the buzz is that it will be anakin who kills him but im pretty sure he will have more than a helping hand from sideous, or vice-versa

Ushgarak
Could have, but I would say didn't. I honestly think that regardless of skills and powers Obi-wan is the ONLY person who could stop Anakin at this time.

Darth_Duffy
well i think its safe to safe that when obi-wan knocked anakin into the lava there wont be a gleaming smile on his face

Sith Master X
I would have to agree.

SMX
cool

Darth_Nefarus
According to Lucas, Obi-Wan has spent so much time fighting in the clone wars that his sabre skills are better than everyones. (Maybe not the Emperor) Yoda would have been punted across the room and sliced in half by Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.