Best Ff Villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robo-Chocobo
Hey I want to know who is the best FF villian. Please give actually reasons so that way no spehroth fans can just say he kicks ass(i need reasons ppl...like say his really cool backround music in kingdom hearts)

personal fav is kefka
no.2 tie is sephroth

BackFire
Kefka, by far.

Yakuza Princess
I think Sephiroth is the best by far.

FRO§T
sep is the best

Lord Ryugen
I keep sying it. Sephiroth was Final Fantasy's greatest villian. When you look at what he was capable of at full power (before Areith's prayer nicked most of it) he could massacre any of the other charactors from the other games as well.

TrAnCeDuO
bah! sephiroths waaaaayyy too overrated....
(btw the final boss for ff4 was zeromus....that was guy was weak too i beat his ass no problem when everyone was in their 70's)

archangel_I_am
sephiroth was the terrror of final fantasy people both fell in love with him and ultimately feared him.......although i would like to read a little about kefka ut my mind stays with sephiroth to the full i understand him in a sence like most die hardt sephiroth fans........implus the one winged angel theme song kicked asss and when he was around in ff7 that eerie music played that sent chills through my bones in excitement and anticipation

TrAnCeDuO
BAH! dancing mad was much better and more catchy than one winged angel! and thats a fact

archangel_I_am
i posted the whole one winged angel theme on my sephiroth fan page i love it

burning inside with violent anger
burning inside with violent anger

sephiroth
sephiroth!!

Linkalicious
Seifer was my favorite. Pretty much just because I actually managed to finish FFVIII and I liked the competition he had going against Squall.

I never beat FFVII because my disc was scratched and when i landed the plane int he crater....it ALWAYS froze. But i did manage to beat both weapons (ruby and emerald)...and i heard they were actually tougher than seph or bizzaro seph. Either way....i know i could have beaten it if it didn't freeze.

archangel_I_am
well yea the weapons were tougher they held important items.....what items you ask i have no idea i never took the time to beat em and isnt there more weapons than ruby and emerald like the one that attacked junon and the one that attacked that island while cloud was parralized or lost in his own past

Linkalicious
maybe....i thought there was a blue one, but i'm not too sure. I beat it like 3 years ago, and not getting to defeat the game all the way through kinda made me forget about the plot.

Robo-Chocobo
wow great reasons why sephroth rocks..*sarcasm* look, their was ultima weapon, the gem bosses and sephiroth, those were the big bosses of ff7.

its fine that ppl like sephroth...i just think all the old fans of the series like the good ol kefka compared to sephy

Lord Ryugen
Weapon: First weapon used by Planet, looked a bit like a dragon with a massive face guard...Killed by Junon cannon. Item recived...none

Ultima Weapon: Another dragon wapon, almost no attacks but took an annoyingly long time to die. Killed by Cloud and party over Cosmo Canyon. Item recived...Ultimate Weapon, Cloud's most powerful sword.

Diamond Weapon: Gray robot type weapon that attacked Midgar. Strangely looked like chest armour. Killed by Shinra's Mako Cannon. Item recived...nothing important.

Emerald Weapon: Large blue weapon found near the underwater reactor in Junon. Looked a bit like the legs of a much larger thing. Killed by Cloud and party. Item recived...Earth Harp. Lets you get Master Materia from the Kalm trader. Master Materia is the most powerful Materia around. For example Red Master Materia lets you use all the summons an infinite number of times.

Ruby Weapon: Tall red skeletal weapon with long tentacles found in desert near Gold Suacer. Most powerful weapon. Killed by Cloud and party. Item recived... Desert Rose. Gets you a crap Gold Chocobo from the Kalm trader.

That's all the weapons, but you know I always found it funny that they attacked mankind instead of Sephiroth. See the weapons were the planet's way of getting rid of a massive danger, obviously the human race was a larger threat than Sephy. Strange that. laughing out loud

Yassin
Sephiroth ROX

Trinity_Matrix
I haven't played FFVII, due to me not being able to find a copy of it and none of my friends are willing to lend it to me...so I'd have to say Ultimecia, from the ones on that list. My actual favorite is probably Seifer, because he's a really neat character, and he's not really a bad guy, he's just standing up for what he believes.

And Yu Yevon looks like a bug no expression

Lord Ryugen
He fights like a bug as well...no wait he doesn't fight at all laughing

Trinity_Matrix
I know!! Easiest boss EVER. What a cop-out...

Lord Ryugen
What was Square thinking? Was the entire team stoned or something, How could they think it was a good idea to make a boss that just casts Curaga on itself over and over again. I had a harder time with the first boss. This was laziness at its absolute worst.

Forcizzle
i put sephiroth

Lord Ryugen
Booyah! Seph owns.

jesusmonkey777
yea but yu yeavon is fun couse you can use EVERY status effect on it bfore killing it and cast reflect on it so that it cures you just make sure you use zombie last ....if you do the status effect thing......and what the he** is up with the halos.....you cant die you just keep getting revived that inda was stupid

Lord Ryugen
It only happens if you got all eight aeons. Still you hardly need auto life to kill something that can't attack.

jesusmonkey777
thats true. sephiroth would take his boot and smash that thing with one hit!!

TrAnCeDuO
it cant be that easy.....are you all just exaggerating or is it really that weak? blink

Yassin
Sephiroth is an outstanding enemy,but now..he's too easy for me..i'm really looking for a challenge. I did beat the Emerald Weapons etc...(FF7 as FF8,FF9...but that wasn't enough) FFX has the most powerfull monsters (dark shive,...) but you have to beat ALL the dark summons to fight the KING of them. (i didn't do that...) and catch ALL monsters ten times...(PFFFF too much...).

So on my death list are these two motherf&ckers....can't wait to beat the crap out of them.

Oh yeah about Yu Yevon,it was kind of rip of that you had auto-lfie casted on yourself,what are we Amature RPG'ers????? Maybe they did that,because FFX did attract a lot of fresh PRG'ers....but yeah,it isn't as bd as FFX-2.

Don't remind...there never was a FFX-2,cuz i was ashamed i ever played that game. I HATE CHARLIE S ANGELS...and i really thought PAIN was some badass,but she's a pussy...pffff. As for the STORY,i spit on SQUARE-ENIX...what happend?????? The ending of Final fantasy X was really cool..i liked the idea that Tidus (what a name...) and Yuna couldn't be together...dope. But they crushed that with X-2.

Anyways i hope Final Fantasy XII will satisfy me...anyways,oh yeah ARC TWILIGHT OF SPIRITS....COOL RPG

jesusmonkey777
ive never beaten ff7 (blush) but i fought sephiroth in the end but my game froze...........and your right i do need a new challenge. ill second that yassin

TrAnCeDuO
everytime i fought sephiroth he would always killed me with super nova....kefka had a much easier time to kill me than he ever did though

Lord Ryugen
If you want a challenge, fight Omega Weapon on Final Fatasy VIII. Cause unless you cheat or have a Pocket Station you'll probably get your ass handed to you.

Yassin
Lord Ryugen,i never cheated and still kicked Omega Weapon's ass on FF8. smile (but it took a while)

Lord Ryugen
Really, lucky bastard. All my party are on level 100 so it kills me in one go.

Yassin
Well,i what ages i played the game....don't remember what strategy i used...but i'm almost at the castle...and i will beat em again..(then i can tell) smile

Lord Ryugen
Confident much? laughing

FRO§T
sep wins rock

Lord Ryugen
By a freakin MILE baby...well mabye not that much but it's proof were it ever needed that we were right to call him the best.

FRO§T
yes

Lord Ryugen
Hail to the King of FF ring! SEPHIROTHnotworthy

FRO§T
yes hail, i will make it hail, *uses ice powers and huge chunks of ice rain from the sky* thats some big hail i made

jesusmonkey777
we will all dress up like seph spend thousands of dollars then kill people in his name......or just hang around

Lord Ryugen
I like the first option...bu lazing around has its charm as well

Robo-Chocobo
yah right...like a bunch of FF nerds like us could do anything BUT go get more cheeto's....you know what im talking about...and i dont understand the lord ryugen thing...it doesnt make sense...

Lord Ryugen
Good, I like confusing people smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.