You know you are a lazy ***** when.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
The tv remote is less than 3 feet away from you but you still yell at one of your kids to stop what they are doing and come get it for you so you dont have to egt up off the couch.....

FRO§T
when u get some one to chew the food for u first

shellie
thats gross

Corran
Wow I've never though of that, I always strain myself the 3 feet to get it.

Why is it that when you can't find the remote you will search the house all over just to change the channel when you could more easily change it on the TV itself?

Clovie
i yelled at my sis to come to room and turn the light off.. coz i didn't feel like moving anymore.

Jedi Priestess
Oh GOD! I have done this coran!!!!!!!! laughing laughing

Mighty Yoda
I always ask my mum to make me a cup of tea or coffee

Jedi Priestess
hmmmm how about
you'll spend more time driving around a parking lot looking for a closer space than it would have taken you to walk from the farther space.....

OrliObsessor1
i know im lazy when i spend 8 hours a day on the computer non stop without moving, and all my other friends are out having fun.

Mighty Yoda
Or i ask my mum to tidy my room. Now that is being lazy

Corran
MOUSE POTATO

Mighty Yoda
laughing

Jedi Priestess
eek! eek! I just remembered one.....how's this

when you live in a 2 story house, and you call your oldest kid on the phone in her room upstairs (she had her own line) because you dont want to have to get up and go to the bottom of the stairs and yell for her to come down and do something.....

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

Corran
Now that's Lazy.

Jedi Priestess
I know!!!!! I am ashamed to admit there are times when I am definitely a lazy bastard.........

Mighty Yoda
so am i. But i don't think you can beat my dad

OrliObsessor1
Whats Mouse Potato supposed to mean?

Mighty Yoda
i do not know?

OrliObsessor1
okie?

Mighty Yoda
what does it mean. A thought, anyone.

Jedi Priestess
a mouse potato is someone who never gets up from the computer and that's not lazy its addicted LOL

Mighty Yoda
oh thats me then

Corran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=298621

Mighty Yoda
i'm one of them

Jedi Priestess
you'd rather have something you can make in the microwave in 4 minutes rather than actually cook a meal...........

Sith Master X
When you call the delivery man, rather then picking your order up yourself.

SMX
cool

sniper
when everything in your room can be operated from the prone position in your bed, right down to the xbox.

*raises hand*
i play halo when i wake up somtomes embarrasment

Jedi Priestess
you are too lazy to returm the shopping cart to the store and you just leave it rolling aimlessly in the parking lot.... laughing

sniper
when you try to use the force to reach the soda can 4 inches out of reach, instead of getting up to get it.

again, *raises hand*

Jedi Priestess
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
glad Im not the only one who has tried that!

sniper
you are not alone

Discos
you can't be bothered to change the batteries on your remote and go right up to the TV trying to use the batteries down to the bleeding Hilt

Discos - "you can turn it on from there"

Jedi Priestess
oh!! I even take them out and put them back in trying to get that last tiny bit of juice!

Discos
when you are a DJ in a very busy night club and cant get to the toilet.....so you decide to go in a pale/bucket

frodo_dude
lol me too!!

theReject
umm...when you're too lazy to get up and make something for lunch so you just go without...

Discos
your lazy when.....you dont wash

theReject
erm that's too lazy...lol

Discos
your also lazy when you say "meh"

R@ven
k i'm not lazy then big grin .. i'll walk the distance to the car and forcefully leave a can far away to make myself get it each time i drink.... big grin

theReject
laughing

Discos
you know your lazy when you sleep

Discos - sleep is for the weak!

theReject
I sleep all the time...guess I'm lazy.

Discos
me too,

Discos -*puts up hand in admittance*

theReject
Well at least you're honest.
big grin

Sith Master X
Oh that's me all the time. laughing out loud Why didn't I think of that?

SMX
cool

Agent Elrond
I don't sleep. I figure I spent the last 10 years sleeping that I'lm making up for lost time.

your also too lazy to use the Spellcheck button

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.