Matthew Perry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mrs Brosnan
Is it just me or is Matthew Perry one of the hottest guys on the face of the earth. he is funny and so hot and has the bluest eyes i have ever seen he is perfect

Spider-Girl
Yeah, hes pretty hot. Post pics!

LilKitty
I like him, he kicks ass! He is truly funny also.

OrliObsessor1
Thats the grossest thing ive ever heard..What the f**k?

Mrs Perry
this is coming from a person who likes orlando bloom he is just the same as all the other teenage "heart throbs" i dont no wot people see in him i really dont perhaps u cud enlighten me

im not burlyman
^true

and I don't know if MP is funny cause I'm not sure if I've heard anything that wasnt written for him erm I liked Three To Tango tho embarrasment

All_For_Orlando
Its coming from a person who has the obsession over a guy that actually has loads of fans/obsessors. smile

PippinTook
Okay, I have to disagree here, All_For_Orlando. Matthew Perry is brilliantly funny. He's pretty hot, but I prefer Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan...no offense meant to all of you Matthew fans. I love him! love But, still, All_For_Orlando, if you don't like MP, why come in this thread? This happened before in a different thread...very scary...But, since you're such a huge Orli fan (*coughfangirlcough*), stay in the LOTR or Orli threads please...or, of course, the Dom thread wink

PippinTook
And those fans/obsessors are mainly fangirls. Gah.

Sorry for double posting. I'm lazy...

Bana_Rama1968
i love MP he was my favourite on Friends and the love the Movie Fools Rush in..he was hotter in his Younger days i think big grin

BloomBabyGirl
Mrs Perry

Matthew Perry
Is it just me or is Matthew Perry one of the hottest guys on the face of the earth. he is funny and so hot and has the bluest eyes i have ever seen he is perfect

ya its just you. n orlando bloom is nice to look at and i met him and he seems real nice

LilKitty
Why do you all feel the need to compare Orlando to everyone! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spider-Girl
^I agree with Lilkitty, this is NOT an Orlando Bloom discussion thread.

Jacob_Luver
I love matt too. I think he did awesome in Friends.

PippinTook
If you MUST talk about Orlando, please find your way into an Orlando thread and keep out of the Matthew threads, unless, of course, you want to stop drooling over your precious Orlando and come comment Matthew. But, since it doesn't look like you Orli fangirls are going to pull your stupid eyes away from some actor (if you can call him an actor....he doesn't really do the best acting, you know) that just happens to have good looks (which, in my opinion, is the only reason he's so popular), then please restrain yourself from making rude comments about actors who have talent AND looks and go drool over your stupid Orlando. Gah.

laur4545
does anyone no how to ge the licture things like pippintook has that thing with a bunch of pictures of pippin and then she has the avotar thing if u do pleese tell me

punkyhermy
he is really,really hot! one of my celeb crushes infact...

Bana_Rama1968
Amen

silver_tears
May we not bash one for the other, I think Orlando is a talented person, he is after all just starting out, and what's this about his popularity because of looks, in Hollywood looks matter, so don't denounce his value because he too can be great with practise and experience, which he is getting, and you must admit, he is sexy if anything.

And now to Matthew, I think he's hilarious as Chandler.

http://www.kristoffer.com/friends/images/umbrella.jpg

All_For_Orlando
Hush, dear. I dont wanna start anything but i DO remember that just because im a fangirl for "ORLY" doesnt mean you dont have your own obsessions.
For example : PippinTook = Billy Boyd.
Now please proceed with your Matthew Perry discussion because i hate arguing, especially with friends.

PippinTook
Yes, but I'm not talking about Billy in this thread, though, am I, AFO? confused I don't go around looking for random threads to start talking about Billy in! I only talk about him in Billy thread or whatever....
However, I do apologize greatly for getting mad at you sad Forgive me? Please?

Thanks, Bana Rama stick out tongue

Well, you have to have a certain kind of program, like Paintshop Pro or Photoshop or something....You can ask HoldingCaulfield to make you a sig (by the way, that's what it's called) of your choice....As for the avatar, just look whatever kind of avatar you want on Google or something....Like, say if you wanted a Matthew Perry avatar, type in Matthew Perry avatar, ya know? I'm not quite sure how to make one, yet....I haven't found a pic that I can shrink to that small of a size...confused

Anyway, sadly, I have not seen any Matthew movies.... sad .....But I'm in love with Friends all because of him....I don't need to see any of his movies (although, I really want to haha....I'm gonna go rent The Whole 9 Yards and The Whole 10 Yards sometime this weekend) to know how talented he is. smile Brilliant comedian, he is.

All_For_Orlando
I didnt even know Matthew was in any movies! HAHA! Sheesh.

Mrs Perry
shows how much u no if u came on this thread to annoy people who seem to be able to beat u at a slanging match i think u shud buzz off and drool about "orli" (wot sort of a name is that) do it somewhere else where people actually appreciate it

All_For_Orlando
I tell ya what, to appreciate myself a little more Ill add you to my ignore list smile have fun. I mean..to know the fact that this is an open discussion thread for people to discuss their views on Matthew Perry must not strike you, does it? Speaking of rejection to this thread its like any other thread that you enter about a star that YOU dont like. smile

PippinTook
Okay, okay, guys, enough fighting! And actually, AFO's right. This IS a thread to talk about your opinion on Matthew Perry, and she spoke her opinion, therefore we have no reason to get mad at her. I mean, just cause she doesn't like someone we do, it's no reason to get angry. And I apologize again for doing so, AFO stick out tongue

Mrs Perry
opinions on matthew perry fair enough but when u start 2 talk about orlando bloom does tend 2 drift from the point duh

PippinTook
Yes, but AFO stopped talking about Orlando on the last page, so please, let's get back to Matthew, eh?

Mrs Perry
its matts birthday 2day. 35 and still so hot

BloomBabyGirl
35 already? happybday happybday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.