Rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MudvanneJessy
everybody who hates rap should send me a message about who they hate. And What Rock Band they prefer. Me i like Godsmack, Mudvayne, And Metallica.

Df02
everybody who out and out hates every single Rapper obviously knows very little about music

TrAnCeDuO
please dont flame him...hes new...

Df02
im not, im stating fact

TrAnCeDuO
and i was talking to you either i was talking about everyone who might flame him for this thread...(and i do agree with your statement above)

MudvanneJessy
im new

HockeyHorror
rock i listen to some RATM and SOAD.

and everything else i listen to is underground hip hop.

Darth Revan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1893652#post1893652

(ignore the other fools who have posted in this thread, they know nothing stick out tongue wink j/k)

Deathblow
I love rock. I love hip-hop.

Its cool, its like being musically bi-sexual yes

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

"so what kind of music do you listen to"

"oh, you know... I'm a bi." cool

loserib
i like some rap odershit though like late 80s early nintys but im metalhead at heart its tottally consumed my life now

ElectricBugaloo
i listen to everything from Johnny Cash to The Shins

PunisherFan33
i hate rap. i think all rapers need to die. ia agree totaly with mudvannejessy.

Darth Revan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1893652#post1893652

PunisherFan33
??????? where does that takes us

Darth Revan
it's not that hard to find out for yourself by just clicking it roll eyes (sarcastic)

I promise it's not a virus or anything that will corrupt your innocent mind roll eyes (sarcastic)

stinkyundies870
RAP SUCKS... sorry to ruin all you little teenagers lives who like to cruise down main in your piece of shit with the window down and your dumb ass john deer velcro hat on backwards.... RAP NEEDS TO DIE!!! NOW... GOdsmack... Creed... INcubus... and red hots. are some of my fav's

Darth Revan
Creed sucks. Godsmack is good until you realize that all their music sounds the same. Incubus and the Chili Peps are good. And you sound ignorant when you say rap sucks, because not all of it does. And I have posted a link twice now in this thread that nobody seems to want to follow. Is it really that hard to put your mouse over the words and press the button down?

HockeyHorror
doesn't everything seem repetetive?

Darth Revan
indeed it does yes

ElectricBugaloo
Creed?? Good god man, get out and actually listen to some music. Instead of listening to what MTV or the radio says is cool, go FIND some music that is GOOD. Creed is a pompous pseudo-religious band with a lead singer with a severe Christ complex. On top of all that--they make boring, unimaginative music that rehashes (badly) what was done before! Godsmack has stopped making music, i think, because they ran out of things that rhyme with "keep away".

what does a John Deere hat have to do with rappers? If you want to see some bad fashion choices, look at the pop punk crowd who apparently have some sort of dress code that says they all have to wear the same clothes.

Incubus used to be good, but succumbed to the pop crowd. Fungus Among Us and their earlier stuff destroyed what they do now. In fact, the stuff they do now is middle of the road for modern alternative radio fare--which is sad.

Red Hots go through phases with bad albums, their last was average, but overall a good band.

As for your rap bashing, you just proved that you are an idiot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.