Hermione Granger/Emma Watson [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
emma watson is pretty and is famouse cuz of that not cuz shes a good actress she sucks at acting and at premieres she dresses up without opening her eyes hate her wat bout you ppl?

Kitoky
hey that's kinda mean, just opening a whole new thread to say this.
I dislike Emma Watson but this is mean!
I say this thread needs to be closed pronto!
mad

Candy
how many threads are there... poor phoe. you're new, arnt ya? okay, there one ofical thread about dan, rupert and emma, there are emma lovers and ya can talk to them. i think shes good.

BurnetteBeauty1
i think thats mean too!
i bet you wouldnt want people talking crap about you if you where famous! no

Kenshin'sgurl34
i think u shood keep this thread. i like it. i hate her too

she's hot

daeri
If you dislike Emma you should make your own "Emma hate - forum", but don't mess up this forum with people that love her, and the other players of the Harry Potter movie..

I really think this threat should be closed..

punkyhermy
i can say wat i want!kenshin'sgurls34 u rock!!
wat ever happened to freedom of speeach.u like her, don't come here.
that's that!

daeri
If you don't like her put up your own website about it or something, but don't terrorate this forum.... mad mad mad mad mad

Candy
i agree with daeri... if ya dont like sum1 make no threads, which have been exist a milion times and mess up the whole forum, no1 will change his/hers meaning cause ya messed him/her up....

azyne
WHAT PART OF

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?

Geez, grow up. If you don't like her, either do as daeri suggested and say it on your own site, or deal with it and move on.

I'm positive that within a matter a days, this thread will be locked and deleted....

Freedom of speech... laughing Good one.

Kitoky
People who put up new threads to bash an actor are immature beyond belief. I dislike Emma Watson also but I do not have the right to post a new thread that would dent the happy discussion on this forum. Phoenix made Official threads for a reason and it is your choice whether to do yourself a favor and go along as we have.

azyne is right, even if we did not say anything about this thread it will be closed in a matter of days. You can do that Freedom of Speech shit somewhere else. mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Kenshin'sgurl34
hey, punkyhermy, email me at [email protected] gotta talk to u!

punkyhermy
well why should i open some site cuz of you ppl .
if you dont like her come here ifyou like her then get lost!
miffed
and oh ya happy discussion laughing i never new this site was in shortage of happy discussions
i never told the ppl who love emma to reply this thread is only for emma hatters not lovers thumb down
soo if you love her dont come and write stupid things.
and ya i thought this site was freedom. What the f**k?

Kitoky
I have a sudden urge to open a thread for punkyhermy and Kenshin'sgurl34 haters........

daeri
I agree!... roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

Candy
GOGOGO Kitoky laughing

Kitoky
Or I can just pretend that you're dirt under my feet and not waste my precious time on something that Phoenix will just close and be deleted.

Kenshin'sgurl34
i thought tat we were friends, kitoky. y r u suddenly hateing me?

Kitoky
We are friends Kenshin'sgurl. I'm just making my point on this thread.

punkyhermy
i don't care!!!!i'm gonna keep on writing!!!!I HATE EMMA WATSON!!AND THERE'S NOTHING U LOOSERS CAN DO ABOUT IT! evil face

danis4ever
You are realy serious aren't you!

Candy
Phoenix CAN!
If ya dont stopping mess up this forum with stupid threads. i'll PM her!

Kitoky
Thus she starts throwng insults....tsk tsk such immaturity I must say, I might have the sudden urge to PM Phoenix also.

Candy
I PM'd Phoenix, i hope she'll do something...wink
sorry but i hate those people who mess up the whole forum -.-

Kitoky
I quite agree

BellaButterfly
hahahaha!!! strange thread anyway........
i dont hate emma but i dont like her she is just there but i read somewhere that emma is a big fan of miss sixty clothing!

Now thats awesome I Luv Miss Sixty!

danis4ever
Hey... stop fighting your heads off! it is not nice for friends to fight!

malfoyluva9
Brace yourselves lads

Kitoky
Pfft, I will not say any else in this matter. This is childish and I will not sink to such level.

malfoyluva9
Just close this thread, it's not getting anywhere

Joy2dWorld
I love Hermione Granger and I like Emma Watson.

Let's not be too judgmental, she looks to me like she's growing up to be a very fine young lady, and I hope she wont change. She's a very lovely girl.

Candy
yeah i PM'd phoenix to close this thread.... it's kindish...
punkyhermy, ya dont know her, so ya cant say how she is....

punkyhermy
i lOVE herm but emma is a disgrace to hermione!

danis4ever
I don't know what to say! But please stop this rubbish or better be STOP THIS WHOLE THREAD! Let us not judge them for we have not met them yet! Right?

punkyhermy
like i have said dont write if you like her!
i hate her and i opened this thraed for haters so pleez dont write if ya like her!
in my opinion emma is a pretty girl who doesnt know how to act and dress up and she is a stuck up!
no ofense lovers!

raven guardia
hey, I totally agree with you...I started a thread like this a while ago and then they closed it....I'm so glad you opened one too...maybe people will realize emma sucks. I cant stand her. I saw pics of her on the net and she dress's like she's twenty and poses like a ****....I cant stand her at all....she even makes hermione look bad. and also like punkyhermy
said this is a anti-emma thread so if you like her it would save you a lot of stress just to stay away from this thread.

azyne
Alright, if you want to toss around pathetic attempts at insults and name-calling, listen up you close-minded prejudgemental fool, remember that

A) THIS IS A HARRY POTTER THREAD AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR IMMATURE AND NAIVE OPINIONS OF AN ACTRESS, CONSIDERING THIS FORUM IS TO TALK ABOUT THE MOVIES AND NOT THE STARS OF THEM

and B) That is your opinion, keep it to yourself unless you are asked to share it. Besides, do note that nearly everyone here wants this thread shut down and it will be within a matter of how long it takes for Phoenix to check her PM Inbox.

azyne
By the way you dypshits (punk and raven) if you wanted it to be an Emma haters thread, it would've been a lot more convinient if you titled it "The Emma Watsons Hater thread" instead of "The Emma Watson thread".

Kitoky
Game

Set

Match

Well done azyne, huzzah!

KRUGER RULES
Hermione Granger is a shy, quiet girl who is filled with wisdom and adventure. She likes Harry, yet Ron seems to be on her mind secretly.
Hermione's parents are both muggles and yet that doesn't bother her, she loves them just the same....................PLEASE CONTINUE ON........................................

Citadel
what exactly is the point of this?

celestial_moon

ZZTopman
I like her because of her intelligence and the fact that she is a hard-worker.

angelsflame265
she stands up for what she belives in even if everyone disagrees

weasel
She may b bossy at times but ron and harry no that shez right and their wrong which makes her a cool person

tassie
She's a studious and bright girl, who has her head on right, and does well to keep her best friends on track. If you ever need someone to depend on, look for Hermione.

Kitoky
She's not one to get into fights but she sticks up for the underdog.

Razul
She is such a do-gooder(spelling), Simply FREAKIN anoying...
And she always has a cause, trying to safe the house elves, or some funny looking horse...
I simply dont like her much...

celestial_moon
yah a lot of ppl like ron or hermione the least out of hp kids

eezy45
thats cos she can't control herself
but she is an amazing character. with a good and brave heart.

punkyhermy
SO what do you guys think of the new emma hermy?
the one wh wears tight jeans and wears a rainbow belt
-with short beautiful curly hair that is bairly covering her face.
- with her hair always tied at the back.
-teeth perfect !
hmmmmm sounds very emma watsion to me!(but is hermy in the movie 3)
now lets describe hermione(the real one)
-bushy hair that is covering her face
-teeth are big(till book 3 but not later)
-is not very fashionable in class and in normal times
-only fashionable at the yule ball
-loves books
-doesnt always opens her mouth
-isn't mean or over bosy!
-isn't known as a pretty girl till the yule ball!

ok here are basic differences between the 2 hermys

what do you guys think about the changes?
i think it sucks to change a wonderful character to emma watson!
fine she can show off her beauty in her premieres and in the yule ball!
but before the 4th movie ?
it looks ridiculous !
i think hermy never thought she was pretty until she got ready for the yule ball.
after that what emma is doin might have fit in the movie.
but before movie 4?
how r the ever gonna make her look prettier in movie 4 yule ball?

and all she got to say is "hermion is wearing jeans!"

Elondra
The actors wearing normal clothes was a BIG mistake in the first place.

shanie623
I SO much agree with punkyhermy!! Hermoine in the movies is becoming Emma Watson! roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean, yes Emma is pretty!! But Hermoine is supposed to be our average smart-ass side kick, NOT our overly dressed fashion kick-ass sidekick...

But about the uniform and stuff... I'm alright with it because in the books there was never a uniform in the first place.

celestial_moon
i dont mind the clothes...i mean it would b nice w/ them but i dont care. however, the changes make hermione seem more preppy then her character. the boys dress in what i consider would b clothes harry and ron will dress but not hermione. hermione would most likely wear khakis and a plain shirt.

RebelPhoenix
I agree with Elondra said about the plain clothes being a mistake in the first place but as for all the differences you listed PunkyHermy there's a few I disagree with (not all though smile ) :

1) I never realised they were tight jeans, they just look normal to me, she's still a young girl and thin that's how normal jeans look - you want tight jeans looking like hot tight jeans checkout J'Lo in Love Don't Cost A Thing or anything with woman wearing tight jeans.
2) I wouldn't consider jeans, belt and top 'fashionable' either, it's normal casual wear - the term fashionable deals with outfits of a more dressy or stylistic nature or with current trends but the look she is sporting in the film is a look that's been around for ages.
3) Hermoine still loves books, and always opens her mouth wink lol she always has a good strong opinion about everything.
4) She can be very bossy too, and can act like a matron towards Harry and Ron if not like a school teacher.

I do agree on the hair and the teeth though, I think they should have kept her hair bushy like in the first film. As for the teeth, well they are really young and shouldn't have to wear internal accessories that make them feel uncomfortable or harder to do things i.e Daniel didn't want to wear Blue contacts and so Emma doesn't have to wear caps on her teeth I guess. One reason could be that she'd have to get used to them and her cut glass English accent might not be exactly the same when she talks but hey, I dunno *shrugs*

azyne
Yeah, I go with Rebel Phoenix cuz Hermione IS a smart mouth and she IS bossy, but PoA is by far the most unloyal movie of the series. Wearing normal clothes is horribly wrong, since it's mentioned that "wizarding kids wore Muggle clothes these days in the summer, but it was obvious that the adults didn't"...something along those lines. But of course they have uniforms!! Harry had ot specifically go out and BUY his uniform!

However, this is gonna be a great MOVIE. Not a movie based off a book, but a MOVIE. And don't get me started about Hermione's hair...that's outright betrayal, but I'd go on about that for days...

Lianslo
yeah...i also think that hermione is bossy, and a smart mouth...but i hate it when they change things in the movies! Don't get me wrong, i'm REALLY excited about the third movie, i just want them to keep things accurate....and your right, this super pretty hermione is not keeping thngs accurate!

hana_skywalker
I have exactly the same opinion as you. I think the Hermione in the books is very different compared to the Hermione in the films, a fact I don't like. no Sometimes they seem to be two different girls. She's much more bossy and has many more arguments with Ron and Harry in the books. They seemed to be getting on TOO well in the 2nd film.

punkyhermy
Emma instead of bringing out hermione on screen is in fact only bringing out herself.geez how much talent do u need to do that?!And after that comment the director made about her...seriously!

Elondra
What did he say?

HP_I_LuV_ChO
sheesh, I never new 3 was a world release....And yes, wat was it the director said?

punkyhermy
'HARRY POTTER + THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN director ALFONSO CUARON was so impressed with young actress EMMA WATSON while filming the new Potter movie he's desperate to work with her again.

The Mexican moviemaker was stunned with the 14-year-old's acting skills and is looking for projects, on which to work with her again.

He says, "She could have a big career. She's growing up so beautifully. I'd love to work with her again, away from Harry Potter.

"She listens intensely, and there's an intelligence and warmth about her." '
i read that over mugglenet.com

sick

RebelPhoenix
Is it just me or does that sound slightly disturbing - it's like he's already thinking of more adult roles for her later on. Especially since she's the youngest of the trio it just sounds strange. Plus the whole growing up so beautifully sounds abit premature, she's only 14 and it sounds like he means it as growing into a lady which she's far off from it - not until she's 16 will her looks really start changing (I don't mean puberty). 'Away from Harry Potter' and into what? Roles that aren't so fantastical and based on childhood, more romantic roles perhaps? What about the other kids in the movie, it's kind of unfair to singe her out/show preference when you are the director.

Ack, I know I sound aggro but something about it when I read it just didn't feel right. You all probably think I'm over reacting - what can I say? Spider Sense shifty

shanie623
I agree *nods*

Alfonso Cuaron has directed some sexy/erotic movies before like "Y Tu Mama Tambien."... When I read what Cuaron has said about Emma Watson, I was disturbed quite a bit ^^; I mean, obviously Emma is really pretty and fit... but to actually say "wanting to work with her because she's growing up SO beautifully..." Tsk, tsk... LOL!

celestial_moon
she never was that good in acting like hermione. in the first movie she tried waaaaaaay 2 hard 2 b bossy. in movie 2, she wasnt bossy enough. now in 3 she looks like a preppy! plus, lately i think the director is doing some things wrong with this movie...he said he wanted to give the actors more freedom...it seems fair but that does not include clothes. i mean daniel and rupert look like what they should look like but emma took things 2 far...and with the whole acting future, i dont know. she seems 2 base her characters off of her and not how the director wrote it or the author wrote it. the hair...i guess i could go either way. i mean yah, it needs 2 b bushy but she's growing up and it cant remain bushy forever. i mean, i still think it should b. the second movie, her hair wasnt that bushy either. i think emma should really sit down and think, what would hermione do, act, say, tone of voice, react, what body language would she use, what should she wear 4 this situation? go into deep details. thats what really actying is all about. u cant b u, u have 2 b that person on the script.

RebelPhoenix
Phew I'm glad it's not just me! I never knew what he directed before so I wasn't sure but it just didn't sound right. I mean the whole growing up so beautifully and wanting to work with her away from Harry Potter in the same sentence just sounded like he could already see her in more adult roles which is a strange thing to think for a girl so young! Imagining what she could do when she's grown up in comparison to her now is weird, it's like jeez take a step back dude!

celestial_moon
i know...it seems weird and odd...

shanie623
True *nods*... Emma is ruining Hermoine.

1st movie: Emma tried too hard

2nd movie: She was too nice and friendly with Harry and Ron... and Emma actually said "she tones it down a bit"... but HELLO... in the 2nd book, Hermoine was still bossy and nagging...

3rd movie: DEFINITELY too preppy!! Hermoine is suppose to be bossy... She's so NOT suppose to be a preppy, snobbish, popular little witch as Emma portrays her! When I watched the trailer where Ron and Hermoine was arguing over who killed Scabbers, Emma looks like she's snobbish... I mean, in the book, isn't Hermoine supposed to be a little upset about the whole cat/rat situation?! Like there was tears in her eyes or something (as it said in the book)... She was supposed to be upset and also sad that Ron is not speaking to her because Ron accused Crookshanks of killing Scabbers.... But in the trailer, all I saw in the fight was Emma Watson being snobby... That's not Hermoine!! That's Emma!

I'm not hating Emma Watson... She's really pretty! But she needs to relate to her characters in order to act them. ^^;

celestial_moon
^ thank u! 2 sum up my long and pointless ramblings look at shanie623...

RebelPhoenix
Hmm I always thought that she over acted in number 2 and over annunciated or concentrated too much on her vocals in number 1 which was understanable I guess since she'd never acted before. In number 2 it seemed like she was comfortable with the accent but over acted in actions and expressions but yes wasn't as high strung as before. But hey, she's still really young and it's very rare that child actors/tresses can act as flawlessly as Kisrten Dunst did in Interview with a Vampire for example wink

shanie623
Have you watched "Y Tu Mama Tambien"? You should watch it to get the "odd feeling" I was feeling ^^; It's about these 2 boys having sex with this older woman.. On the way, these 2 boys argue who gets the woman... and in the end, they end up having threesome... LOL.. And the 2 boys ended up having sex with each other... I've watched it twice.. It was quite good actually, if you don't focus on the sex scene, but focus instead on the script... It's funny and entertaining (not just sexually) =)

Anyways, when I read what Cuaron has to say about Emma... Y Tu Mama Tambien comes to my mind (the plot about 2 boys and 1 girl) LOL... Emma, Rupert, Daniel... LOL!!! Tsk, tsk...

celestial_moon
true...mayb

shanie623
Definitely *nods* I love Kirsten Dunst in "Interview With The Vampire".. She was SO awesome!

RebelPhoenix
messed goodness me, when you say two boys... how old were their characters?

He also directed A Little Princess and The Secret garden I think which means that he can obviously make children's fantasy but still... I just hope he doesn't make more comments like that because looking at a child and seeing her future career is one thing and fine but if it has any sexual context like imagining her as a 17 year old in teen raunch or romantic roles iis just not right and has a level of perversion there.

punkyhermy
yyesss!!!!
kirsten dunst totally blew it in that movie!i was so amzaed at he racting skills!!!!!!she outshined tomcruise and brad pitt!!!!

RebelPhoenix
I know, she was sooo impressive - so much so that many people were saying that she was really an adult just a midget because they couldn't comprehend that she was actually a child. I wish she would do more deep and challenging roles like that, that was an acadamy award winning performance imo.

shanie623
Haha! Yes... Those boys were supposed to be around 18 or something (freshman in college)... And the woman's supposed to be 30+ and she's married to one of the boys' uncle or something... LOL... They're kind of related... weird huh?

RebelPhoenix
Glad you agree PunkyHermy! big grin It definitely can't be easy to be on par with such high calibre actors like that in every scene with you without being outdone but she never was, she was always amazing. Plus to think that Antonio and Christian were in it too it's just wow.

and Shanie, hmm if they were around 18 well at least it's legal but yeah.... blink

azyne
Ooh I haven't seen Interview with a Vampire. I want to! And of course Y Tu Mama Tambien..with forwarded sex scenes or something.

I agree for the most part on Emma's acting...she's always gotten something or another wrong. Now, yeah, all this hugging with Ron. Don't get me wrong, I'm a total R/H shipper, but none of this freakin happened in the book! So now she's all crying on ROn's shoulder after they found Scabbers, and teary eyed during the fights...um-no way. Hermione's MAD, not sad.

Anyway, we're just perfectionist fans, and we can't do anything about our movies being ruined. Just revel in what we have, I guess....maybe make a remake of all of them when we're older! yes

shanie623
It DID happened in the book. big grin They just made it all wrong at the wrong place and at the wrong time in the movie version...

In the book, Hermoine and Ron is NOT speaking because of the cat/rat situation. When Hermoine finds out that Buckbeack is going to be executed, Ron offers to help Buckbeack to get off, and Hermoine cries and says "Sorry" to him and hugs him. She did NOT cry because Scabbers was found as you've thought! She cried because of the whole situation with not speaking with Ron, and suddenly Buckbeack getting executed. She was NOT mad either. She was upset, sad and in denial. =) Upset and sad because Ron's accusing her and is not speaking to her, and in denial because she doesn't believe Ron when he insists Crookshanks killed Scabbers.

xmen fan
so,i mean it said that she dissed the teachers,and totally gave malfloy the:BACK THE HECK OFF!so why wouldn't she???? What the f**k?

airangel
AGREED...............her character was better in the 1st movie too....

weegie
WOW, guys i don't think hardly any of that is her fault, shes told exactly what to do, how to act, wears what shes told to, has people do her hair and make up, etc. you can't blame her, blame the director or hairstylist.
Yea i agree, she wasn't the best actress in the first two films, but you havn't seen the 3rd yet, she could be really good in it!
I think we should wait and see, and if she isn't good in the 3rd film, we can all moan at alfonso and say how stoopid he was to say that about emma. agreed?

airangel
i didn't mean that she was a bad actress b/c in the first movie i thought she played an awesome job as hermoine. b/c in the books she was the know it all little smart a$$..............

punkyhermy
well i know she used to complain about herms fashion sense ALL THE TIME...maybe they agreed to emma's demands to shut her up!

shanie623
laughing out loud laughing out loud True, true *nods*... Maybe huh?!

Lianslo
well, i don't think shes terrible, and shes still young, still learning...it just drives me nuts when there are changes from book to movie....and it just seems like there making a more "modern" adaptation...if that makes any sense! smile

punkyhermy
well if harry potter was supposed to be modern, J,K would have don eso.They movie makiers are no one to change that.

celestial_moon
u would think jkr would have a saying in this but i dont think she does

Laviera_j
She doesn't. She signed an agreement, and they have stayed mostly faithful to the books. That is all she asked for, can't change that.

celestial_moon
i knwo...she sold the rights 2 the movie...they do ask her opinion and use that but the final judgement is up 2 them

weegie
OK the film is now out. And emma watson, in my opinion, has done a good job. The film is way kool.

punkyhermy
i'll descide after i see the movie if she has improved

Sauron
look
the books and the films are seperate things.
the hermione who emma plays is fine for the films. it works. ok?
if she acted exactly like in the books only total book fans would go and see it.

i have had discussions like this hundreds of times before with the legolas/frodo/hot actors not doing things the tolkien way people

raven guardia
I pledge allegiance to PUNKYHERMY!!! you said it girl loud and clear...I hear ya all the way!!!! go you.

Emma718
I agree with you there, the movies can't have every detail the books have. I love the books and the films. I haven't seen the 3rd one yet cause in Australia it comes out the 10th of June....CAN'T WAIT...anyway movie Hermione is awesome..i am glad she isn't totally like book hermione.... big grin

Harry and Hermione looks like they have cute moments together.......awwwwww
aswe big grin

RebelPhoenix
Yeah personally I don't think she does a bad job as Hermione and quite frankly if the J K Rowling herself said that she thought Emma was perfect from the very first phone call then who are we to say any different? She's the creator and she knows how her characters should really be like.

Of course, we're still allowed to have our opinions but I think some people are being overly negative for no reason other then they don't like her - as far as I can tell she's a good Hermione, no one is ever going to be 100%, and the only real problems I have with her are image/stylistics ones about her hair and teeth but I already explained those in my first post. Plus it's not massive character differences like what they did to Rogue in the X-men film or Sonia in Mortal Kombat.

shaber
Well it's like with the film production of Brighton Rock where they make Rose attractive; noone wants an ugly lead in a visual medium, it just doesn't work. Anyhow, JKR said that she didn't mind the director blurring the story for the sake of the medium so there we go.

cloud23hermione
dont say that you always want harry and hermione a couple. . . listen ron and hermione will be a couple in the story . . . dont mess with the story. . .. ok. . .
about hermione wearing jeans thats alright for me.. . but i hope that in the next movie that the director . . give rupert grint a nice role and a mture role in the story. . so that they cant judge rupert grint as a horrible actor. . . . in the story. .. plzzzzzzzzz

super daz 5000
she is gorgeous

Elondra
Pointless thread. Please check before starting a new one.

Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t26287.html

And it is already reported. Hopefully it will be closed soon.

eezy45
this is like the zillionst thread about HOW HOT EMMA IS...

weegie
I'm not sure her teeth are perfect. I think they are kinda big at the front. I'm not sure though, i'll check

ladygrim
shes quite good

weegie
See , they're not that big, but they're not perfect

punkyhermy
Good for that swollen little head of hers then...

shaber
Did you audition for the role then Hermy? big grin

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Omg, This is so weird, I have no idea what good the ranting is for, it isnt going to change anything.

1.Emma watson does not wear fashionable clothes in the movie, fashionable are miss sixty jeans, paper cloth and denim, seven, whatever, that pink sweater isnt fashionable either, Track jackets and fitted blazers are.

2. Emma does not look that pretty in the movie, if a beautiful girl played her role, ok that would be understandable, but emma is average looking, and j.k never intended for hermione to be hideous. What the hell do you expect on the screen, emma is movie ugly.

3. Emma did an ok job playing the role

4. Her hair looks good but Its puffy so its ok.

5. j.k created hermione and she thought emma was perfect for the role, meaning she is!

Enough!

I honestly don't give a hoot about this girl, but just wanted to give my points.

punkyhermy
j.k never said anything about any of the actors...;besides they pay her to favor the books and she is a smart woman...knows what's beneficial for her...as for emma, people will open their eyes to her true nature in a few years...maybe after the HP hype...besides i don't see how all of a sudden it's become everyone's business to try to convince me to change my views about emma. you guys like emma, ok,THEN I SAY PROVIDE PROOF ON WHY U THINK SHE ROCKS!no one stopped u.let's start a mature discussion and lets have all the emma lovers provide proof and MATUTRE discussions on why they think emma is great.Then only we'll be getting anywhere.the only thing people on this thread have done so far is question my opinion about emma.now i question your opinion about emma.start off then i'm all earsp-eyes

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I'm not trying to convince you to like emma, I dont like or dislike her, she is basically indifferent to me, I was just stating my points and yes jk did say That emma was perfect for the role.

Raven Guardia
* agrees*....I mean emma when she first started out looked like hermione but now she doesn't she is too preppy. and the one comment " does my hair really look like that from the back" wtf! hermione is NOT like that!...besides emma doesn't even have that I'm a smart girl attitude she acts like a prep she needs acting lessons. and new wardrobe....okay I know I'm not making much sense but just compare the books to the movies YES it is true there can not be an exact match but it could be closer then what it is.

punkyhermy
CaptaincLAUDIA that was a general statement and in no way directed at you only.It is for all those emma lovers outthere, yourself included ofcourse smile sooo what dou say, care to write a monolugue to explain your love for her?!

weegie
I don't love her. I think shes sometimes OTT and she talks in an american accent for some strange reason. I just don't agree with some off the stuff you say punkyhermy, like that shes a **** etc. I think shes a good actress and have no problem with her playing hermione. I thinks she seems a nice person. And that 'does my hair really look like that from the back' was probably put it cos it makes people laugh, at least most people in the cinema I was in did. And when Hermy punched malfoy they all clapped lol.

nick_potter7
emma watson is beautiful...but is hermione? ur so rght. i mean u've pretty much said it all. hermione is pretty, she just doesn't get to show it until the yule ball. her own two friends didn't even recognize her! and the way emma watson dresses is just so out of character. i guess they wanted people to c her beauty on screen. but all the samei think it's more important to stay with the character. her hair definetely could've been bushier, if you wanna call it bushy in the first place. and u know that part when she says, "Is that really what my looks like from the back?" so not what hermione would say. she said at the ball that if she could she'd use the hair gell stuff everyday but it would take too long. so she obviously doesn't care that much. they better do a hell of a job in the fourth movie, cuz emma's just gettin too prettyfor her part! big grin lol.
all i have to say is, good luck to Mike Newell.
PEACE cool

ghosts

Scar
What do you think?

celestial_moon
What the f**k? is there a point 2 this? please mods, close!

Padfoot15
She can't be, because there is no potion against becoming a werewolf (lupin would use it!!!!)
And Harry and Ron are with her all the time, they wuold have noticed something, and she dosen't howl to save harry in the book, only in the movie!
But maybe her howling in the movie was a pointer from JK that she will become one... that would be cool, because then Harry and Ron would become Animaguses to be with her on full moon! big grin

frodo_dude
this is pointless.. padfoot r u a gryff?

ladygrim
sad she cant be one unless she is bitten by one ....

Scar
i meant if she will become 1

Padfoot15
Oh, ok, then i think she might become one!
I mean everything is possible with JK as the author! eek!

Ancalagon
this is not pointless

scar what makes you think she was a werewolf?

celestial_moon
sorry i didnt c the poll up there. but it would help if it was a different title. it't not like it's been confirmed.

punkyhermy
She IS NOT a werewolf!this is plain stupid!

frodo_dude
yeah i agree ith u punkyhermy!

DracosGirl
Yeah we all know she isnt one now but could she become one later on in the books? I think it's a possibility but lots of rumours have been flying around about various ppl so I just dont know

Scar
The movie. I think Rowling will make her a werewolf in coming books.

Tassie~Cyanide~
No! blink That'd be so off

JKozzy
Right, because she's definetly written many books... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon3.gif

its_magic
yes indeed

Scar
She says she will not hesitate in making even somebody killed.

ash_potter
what is the 7th book harry writter wrote called?

A.marie
She was in the 2nd movie but then she turn back to normal.
Cause she made a potion and she make Harry and Ron drink it.
And she drink one too.

BingaBonga
Will you stop asking that?!? If we knew, you'd know. We don't even know what the 6th book is titled. How would we know the 7th book's title?

Anyway, I see where Scar is coming from. Rowlings said that there is some things in the third movie that will influence the rest of the books, and Hermione does make a howl. Truthfully, I think that it won't happen.

Guardian_Rikku
I don't see it happening, but you never know...

Fawkes 15
She definitely can't be one because if she was ron and harry would have known by now.

Phoenix
As Hermione, ron and Harry have FAR too much discussion to share a thread, I'm now allowing them to have a thread each wink (merging begins, asap!)

Btw, just browsing www.jkrowling.com and JK says Hermione's birthday is September the 19th! big grin

azyne
EXACTLY.

celestial_moon
i dont c y ppl think she is a werewolf currently. i mean, she's hasnt disappeared on nights of full moon and how she reacted when she revealed lupin's secret in the shrieking shack wasnt how some1 would react if they were a werewolf themselves. they wouldnt really reveal it either.

TrAnCeDuO
http://kungfool.transpect.net/webpages/stuff/hk01.html

check this out...pretty demented crossover if you ask me...

BingaBonga
What the f**k? I will not view that.

TrAnCeDuO
why not? its pretty funny...

<Tidus>
LoL

frodo_dude
LMAO!! is reasllly good!!

TrAnCeDuO
sorry i just had to bump this..

Scar
thanks 4 bumping.. it is really funny laughing

auror_chk
LOL thats very entertaining...is that the end????

hobbit_dude
hope not

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>