The Weasley's [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
((A note for those who haven't guessed - I'm beginning the clearout of HP and giving myself a base thread to work from for each topic))

tigress
cool can we bash percy i'll star he's a jumped up little pr**k

Raven Guardia
percy is not a pr**k...he just blinded by fudges stupid ideas and beliefs.

Phoenix
I saw a recent interview with Chris Rankin and he hinted that JK had told him Percy was going to be redeemed in one of the last books.

Phoenix
bumping for merging

angelsflame265
*kicks percy*

Orlando´s Angel
*laugh of percy*.............. laughing

Iceman22
Hey crazy theory (yes yet another one), but what if percy wasn't aal that bad.
What if he's just doing those things in order of Dumbledore?
Because, the letter that he wrote in OotP to Ron concerning Harry's health, if you read it you can also conclude that he's warning Ron that the MoM is trying to Harry look like an insane boy and that they sdould stick together for Harry's sake. He's hinting them about how dangerous Umbridge can be and that Dumbledore won't be around to hold her on a leash.

Merry Lover
I read that on MuggleNet. Someone said that if you read the letter differently it's actually a warning...does anybody know how you're supossed to read it? confused

alethea
I think percy its gunna go back to his family and something will happen to him in the last book....i don't know thats what i'm guessing.

JessieSparrow
your all trying to redeem Percy by saying maybe hes doing what hes doing because of Dumbledore I think its just out of his own stupidity nothing else

ladygrim
percy is the ugly duckling of the weasley family ... but hes not gona turn into the beutiful swan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.