SOCIAL THREAD Summer Trial -- Vote for your favourite name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Please vote for your faveourite name, vote against the thread, or make a suggestion below

frodo_dude
i voted already hog's head!!

Wayvern's Perch big grin

Elondra
The three broomsticks!

greenfreak1402
Godrics hollow

punkyhermy
Leaky Cauldron!

Tassie~Cyanide~
I vote the last option confused sorry...

But I already like the "Ask Hermione, official question thread" instead

celestial_moon
what's this all about (i must b really slow here)?

Raven Guardia
I like the leaky Cauldron

frodo_dude
i think we shpould decide with the three broomsticks, cause it has 3 votes

Phoenix
Well, I'll give it a week... 9th of July I will close this thread and either open the Social Thread or not, as the case may be...

Scar
"The Three Broomsticks" rocks but I voted for "The Hog's Head" as it is the place where someone can easily be overheard. And that social forum will be allowed to everyone. Wont it?

CherryWings
I voted Three Broomsticks... but i like the sound of madam puddifoots smile its cute, but it has no voptes.... confused

Scar
Why aint people voting? I think "The Three Broomsticks" gonna win.

frodo_dude
yeah me to..

Padfoot15
I voted for the hogs head, but now i think about it, dosen't 'the winged key' sound good too? big grin

celestial_moon
i still have no clue whats going on. embarrasment messed no

~*~Tassie~*~
everyone's voting for whether they want a social thread, or not

And if yes, what name you prefer

I vote not erm

RoguePw25
The social thread would be like a random comments thing?? Kind of like a mini off topic thread?? Hmmm , I voted for Three Broomsticks.

~*~Tassie~*~
This is our social thread on the lotr forum

Second Annual Tig Party

.. that's the social thread i know smile

celestial_moon
and a social thread is...? (i feel stupid)

Padfoot15
Don't feel stupid, I was wondering the same thing. embarrasment (ok, I can't help feeling stupid)

frodo_dude
if u go to the LotR forum u will se a thread called "tig party" now thats a social thread wink

Elondra
Dammit I'm not going to be here on the 9th.

~*~Tassie~*~
^^that's what frodo_dude's talking about no expression

that's a social thread, celestial_moon, and padfoot-- it's a chat thread. smile

celestial_moon
o ok i get it now.

auror_chk
i voted for the 'Leaky Cauldron' but i also like 'The Three Broomsticks' so if you need an extra vote count that in big grin

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v244/kween_antz/irock1t.jpg

Wizardkid233
The leaky cauldron biyahhch doctor doctor

auror_chk
so what happens when all the votes are in???? does we automatically have a social thread put on the Harry Potter Forum???

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/auror_chk/goku.gif

Scar
I am making a prophecy big grin

The one with the power to rule this forum will become online soon... It will happen the day after tommorow... The one with the power to rule this forum will create a new thread named "The Three Broomsticks" and people will call that thread the official social thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.