I have a question about carnage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Movieperson13
It seems like Marvel made carnage look REALLY REALLY strong..but dont get me wrong, i think carnage rocks, and ive seen his stats and he IS strong, but in a odd odd way, it would seem like venom would be the stronger one. and, and.....OK IM CONFUSED...

Movieperson13
oh come on i need this Q answered plz

SpyCspider
uh......wuz the question? Who's stronger? Who's drawn to look stronger?

How about actually asking a question?

VENOMfan
Appearance
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 190 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Features: As Carnage, elongate jaw & "teeth", ever moving tendrils from various parts of his body, both of which are a part of the alien that is his costume.

Summary
Created By: David Michelinie, Mark Bagley, Randy Emberlin
Current Aliases: None
Former Aliases: None
Dual Identity: Publicly Known
Current Occupation: Prisoner/patient, Ravencroft
Former Occupation: Serial Killer
Citizenship: U.S.
Legal Status: Criminal record in U.S.
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Mother (killed by father), Venom (symbiote parent), Father (deceased), Grandmother (killed by Cletus)
Known Confidants: Shriek
Known Allies: Shriek, Doppelganger, DemoGoblin
Major Enemies: Spider-Man, Venom, Cloak & Dagger
Usual Bases: Ravencroft Institute
Former Bases: Former site of the St. Estes Home for Boys, Brookln, New York
Current Groups: None
Former Groups: None
Education: High School

Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Unknown, shown to be significantly stronger than both Venom and Spider-Man

**it is assumed he is class 25**

Powers: Has a symbiote costume simalar to Venom, but seems to be more powerful, possibely due to it's incubation on Earth. Kasady's symbiote can, like Venom's, mimic any type of clothing, but unlike Venom, Carnage has not been seen useing the costume as camoflage. The symbiote has augmented all of Kasady's physical abilities to super-human levels apparently higher than that of Venom's.
Abilities: Carnage animates his costume to create snares, swing line, and most often bladed weapons. Carnage can hurl these "blades" from anywhere on his body. They disinetgrate after about thirty seconds after they are thrown. Carnage also posses wall-cralwing abilities similar to Venom's. In some unknown manner, the symbiote can dampen both Spider-Man's spider-sense, & the Venom symbiote's in born ability to track its spawn.
Equipment: None
Weapons: None
Limitations: The symbiote is vunerable to both sonics(to a much lesser degree than it's parent) & heat based attacks (to a much greater degree than its parent).

Background
Cletus Kasady was serving 11 consecutive life terms in prison, in which he was Eddie Brock's (AKA Venom) cellmate. When the alien symbiote came to break Eddie out of jail, it left behind "child" that bonded with Kasady creating Carnage. Kasady then broke out of jail in attempt to spread his message of chaos. His thought being, if you have the guts, you can do anything. Up to, and including murder.
Spider-Man eventually encountered him, but was unable to stop him. He then enlisted the help of Venom and the Fantastic Four and was able to capture him and imprison him in Ravencroft asylum.

Carnage has escaped several times in attempt to spread his message. Most notably, his symbiote blended with both Silver Surfer and Spider-Ben. He has always ended up thwarted by Spider-Man and returned to the asylum, though.

Recently, Carnage lost his symbiote when Venom re-absorbed it. But Mackie couldn't let a character actually change, that would be too much like long-term plot development, so he had him discover another one just the same, in the Negative Zone.

Movieperson13
hmmmmmm...what has carnage done that makes him "insane"???
i know hes a serial killer, but what else has he done?

Movieperson13
sorry spy....LOL i didnt ask a question...sry bout that..

VENOMfan
uh.......Carnage >>IS<< insane, he has been killing people since he was four. He has a severe lack of respect for human life and cannot stop killing.

Hostile
Both sonics? And why is he less vunerable?

VENOMfan
well...I think both sonics mean's he is weak to sonics and fire.

kinda like "to both sonics and fire" but the quotes chopped it up

and its a give and take

Venom and Carnage are weak to fire and sonics. BUT

Venom is weak to fire, Sonics can rip the Symbiote right off of Brock

Carnage is suseptable to sonics, but Fire is what really punches his ticket

sadly continuity has been very vauge about keeping this fact based........

Movieperson13
thanks guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.