"How can you tell if and man or woman really likes you?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-=Urot=-
I was wondering? How can we tell if a person really likes someone? I know it is easy to say that some one is good looking! Or handsome! Or even sexy! And even more easy to say that you like someone and want to be with that person! But how can we really know if that person is telling the truth?

** This should make for a nice discussion. smile **

Devalion
If they tell you.......?!

silent_kisses
It's the little things yes

Jedi Priestess
if ya gotta ask you cant tell wink

Corlindel
yes

Devalion
Yeah, but not all the time......Mind you, not everybody tells!

Discos
erm, if they take an interest in you....question are always good

eye contact from across the room is very common

I usually tend to let a female know I like them by buying them a drink if its in a pub or nightclub

Montross
Yeah, but thats kind of stalker-ish.....

Devalion
No its not. Stalker-ish would sorta of be if they followed you around all night.

DeNiro
well if your a teenager then it is really easy to find out that someone likes you because a person can like you that you dont even know and their friends will walk up to you and be like do you like so and so and usally i am like i dont even know them. but if you a teen the persons friends always find out and tell the other person that that person likes them

Discos
lol thats exactly true Deniro.

your friend talks to their friend.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
its how nature works

Corran
ask them.

Ancalagon
Ain't adolescence easy roll eyes (sarcastic)

m!$hA
um....well the ways i can tell if a guy likes me is if i always catch them looking at me, they talk to me heaps (even if its a stupid conversation), they asked me simple questions just to hear me talk ... kinda the same as the otha one i know (like what subject have i got next!?), when theyre playing sports theyll look at me if they do something cool, etc...its easy to tell if someone likes you!!!

Vampy
he buys you stuff.

if he spends a lotta money on you, he likes you big grin

m!$hA
oh i got something else....if they change their destination path to one that suits you...like say if ur going -> that way...theyll go -> that way, walking with you until you go to whereva ur going then theyll turn around and go <- that way to the way they realy wanted to yes
or, anotha example was once i was at my besties, and her brother was in the bathroom, which is next to her room, so i was gonna go see him, then he came out and went up the hall, so i went into her room, but he turned around and came into her room to talk to me yes

im not burlyman
if they are willing to fake an orgasm yes

Hells_angel
if you like a man/woman you can tell it to her/him!

JKozzy
blink When did you come back, Urot?? eek!

Hit"Em"Up
dont forget flirting chicks always flirt.

but be carefull because a woman likes flirting just to either get your hopes up or start a fight between you and her b/f.

i know this from experiance.

Discos
flirting rules

pick up lines are hard to come by nowdays, they have all been used

Hit"Em"Up
i can tell this woman likes me.

im not gona make a move cause she has a b/f thats psycho so im gona wait and see what happens.

Df02
im terrible at things like this haha, amount of oppurtunities ive missed cos i cant read signals is ridiculous sad

Discos
ah I hate it when they have boyfriends

stay away man, its best in the long run

Pyrofly
girls leave lots of signals yes

sniper
if you dont have to wink

John 117
I wouldn't know .... took me 4 years to realize my last girlfriend had been hitting on me.

sniper
heh, took me a year & 1/2

John 117
yea i know ... i was there remember
and i still laugh at you cause i knew b4 you

sniper
and didnt tell me... ass

John 117
hehehe oops devil

sniper
douche

-=Urot=-

im not burlyman
eek! hey Urot

-=Urot=-

bigbadbike2
If you are passing them by watch their eyes if they look at you then:

Look down: They like the way you look
Look immediatly to the side : They have yet to decide
Look Up as if rolling there eyes : sorry no love today

This of course is not full proof. Also the rules do not apply if you have had any significant conversation.

Other than this and the normal signals (Ex. the touching, long looks, the excess smiling and extra long conversation) I no of no other way to tell. However I do know a couple of ways to make yourself more attractive and almost make someone fall in love with you.

Discos
^^ thats a key thing, eye contact!

talk to her a bit, if she is in a shop looking at a book or something go up and say stuff bout reading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.