Och Bonnie Scotland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Just seen there was a few nationalities threads....

I only know a total of 3 people from Scotland on this whole forums/boards

Jedi Priestess
well now.......my last name is McRae...and thats scotch

Domino
And I have been there on holiday.....it was great!

Discos
I live in Fraserburgh (which is near Aberdeen)

hezzy_baby
im scottish! big grin my mom was born in glasgow and we go there every once in a while! who else is scottish here?

Montross
My mother emigrated from Scotland.
Shes a great country, Scotland is.

Montross says Happy Dance :
'Therefore Morgoth came, climbing slowly from his subterranean throne, and the rumour of his feet was like thunder underground. And he issued forth clad in black armour; and he stood before the king like a tower, iron-crowned and his vast shield, sable unblazoned, cast a shadow over him like a storm cloud. But Fingolfin gleamed beneath it like a star;for his mail was overlaid with silver, and his blue shield was set with crystals; and he drew his sword Ringil, and it glittered like ice, cold and gray and deadly.'
-The Lost Road and Other Writings book II

hezzy_baby
yup its one of the best countrys there is big grin

Montross
Indeed.

Montross says Happy Dance :
'Therefore Morgoth came, climbing slowly from his subterranean throne, and the rumour of his feet was like thunder underground. And he issued forth clad in black armour; and he stood before the king like a tower, iron-crowned and his vast shield, sable unblazoned, cast a shadow over him like a storm cloud. But Fingolfin gleamed beneath it like a star;for his mail was overlaid with silver, and his blue shield was set with crystals; and he drew his sword Ringil, and it glittered like ice, cold and gray and deadly.'

SpikeSpiegel
I'm just over 1/2 Scottish big grin

sniper
im scottish, im irish too, does that mean i havta beat myself up? erm

Korri
Im Scottish big grin i live in Lanark stick out tongue

ClaraG
Hiya

I'm Scottish! cool

Korri
lol thats why you live in the land of the neds stick out tongue

Ancalagon
I'm german

far away from scots (phew)

Korri
Das Tuet mir liet

Montross
Yes it does.

Montross says, listen to the sad tale that is come cry:

Montross
Wilkommen!

Montross says, listen to the sad tale that is come cry:

Discos
do you always end your posts with that morgoth thing erm

and yes youy have to beat yourself up

Flying High
why the phew....would you not like to live near me...?

Fëanor
my father is half irish...is that close enough?

Discos
mmm.....not for a feanor stick out tongue

I see yav got an avvy

Flying High
well...put it this way...is irish scottish laughing ....

Discos
it sure as shit aint

sniper
me too

Df02
my dads originally from Aberdeen

Fëanor
yep...

and why not for a feanor...my gramps is full irish with a wee bit o' the lucky charms... stick out tongue

*sings*

Oh Danny boy...these irish eyes are smilin'

ClaraG
yes korri, that's why!!

Discos
Aberdeen eek!

I live 40miles North of the city

calenlass
och! i just unearthed this, so i have to post because i just joined the forum. i live in aberdeen! but im only half plaid wink , because my mumz a yank... but genealogy takes too long to list, and besides, im the result of it all and thatz all that matters, right?
anyone in america now?

SpikeSpiegel
I'm going to Scotland on holiday (visiting relatives and touring) on monday

Greek_girl
i am scottish i live in lanark too...but we like thr irish around here (well northern ireland anyway) so you dont beat yourself up...

Korri
thought you were greek roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
awesome! I live in Fraserburgh which is 40 miles from Aberdeen eek!

Aberdeen rocks

Korri
yup i never actually been to the granite embarrasment

SpikeSpiegel
Anyone got any recomendations of places to visit while I'm there?

hobbit_dude
Im not scottish but I luv scotland AND ireland, thon nex year I ight g2 live in england, at kleast is near form these 2 cojntries

Melkórë
Dundee. evil face

Magee
Dundee sucks lol. Ned central, Glasgow's ned capital.

Im scottish, live there too eek! a little place called perth, dont go there sucks to. Tbh i dont know why anyone would want to come to scotland lol although i will say there is some pretty amazing scenery in places.

Melkórë
Dundee sucks?
Perth??

Magee
whats confusing you?

Melkórë
Never heard of Perth............

Magee
Well now u have eek!

Melkórë
hoover
Indeed.......

Flying High
come tyo Kirkcaldy lmao.....u wood love it ha ha.....i live neer there.....poor me......erm Edinburgh......hmmm where about r u goin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.