What new comics do u want coming out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I havent thought about mine yet.

spider-venom
spider-boy

badsymbiote
I'm getting Venom vs. Carnage, and Spidey's Marvel Knights, Astonishing X-Men and Ultimate Spidey--also for my kids, I'm grabbing the all ages Fantastic Four and Spiderman titles.

Joker1237
maybe a few Batgirl comics, and after a long search yes I cant wait but in a week I will get the killing Joke. Cant wait cant wait.

Arachnoidfreak
The Killing Joke is a great story Joker1237, great choice.

I don't remember what comics i'm getting, there are way too many titles coming out, so i gave my comic book guy a list, and he saves the titles i wrote down until i have some money and can buy them.

LeAtHerRFace
Venom vs Carnage and Powerless looks interesting

badsymbiote
I think Venom vs. Carnage comes out tomorrow. Crain's art is so bad*ss, but I get so engrossed by the pictures that I sometimes I can't focus on the text. I think that the artwork will probably be this title's most lauded feature. It's friggen gorgeous.

ScarletSpider
Invaders #1 when that comes out. I'll grab #0, but it probably won't be that good seeing as it's a continuation of the abysmal Once An Invader line in Avengers right now.

The Avengers dissassemble with Bendis,

The next issues of Ult. FF and X-Men and the new Alpha Flight.

The new Firestorm series looks pretty good and #1 was good so I'm going to keep picking that up probably, and I want to get the last issue of the current Green Lantern series before it reboots and brings Hal back or whatever is going on.

And whatever else looks good when I'm at the store.

Linkalicious
i just want Carnage vs. Venom.

VENOMfan
same here, I hopefully get my copies in a week. they better ship by then

Joker1237
Whats so great about 2 super villians fighing each other? I mean I will not pay money to see Joker fight 2 face, or Batman fighing Superman.

I just bought Batgirl fist of fury, great storys. Loved it.

And cross overs vol 2

Superman teams up with Silver Sufer.

Batman teams up with Capatin American. (With a Joker Red Skull team up and the story takes place in WW2.) Amazing Joker found out he work with a nazi and he fought the Red Skull. None of the heros beat the Red Skull. The Joker beat him.

Than a Batman Punisher cross over. No they did not team up. They got into each other way. I will say Batman in the end prove to be the better fighter than Castle.

Arachnoidfreak
I don't think you have seen the previews...Venom vs Carnage is amazing. www.milehighcomics.com check "First looks" and then click "marvel previews"...i think that's where it is. if not, look around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.