u gotta love the oldies!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ok here we go....a thred for the oldies!!!
the ones who have been around for quite a while and who i thought should deserve to be on the poll! im not sayin these r my fav kmc members, nor that they are my most hated...these r just the ppl who i think a lot of ppl like!!!

you dont even have to vote on who you like the best....i could like one of them, but think a different one was nicer....so i'd vote the other....just vote whever you like yes or dont vote at all! it's up to you!!!

(ps i wouldve put in clovie but she obviously doesnt want to be in them....im also not going to vote straig away because a) i dont know who im gonna vote yet and b) then everyone will know who i voted embarrasment)

Raven Guardia
I vote for BE

RagingSilent
im voting 2..even if i cant vote 2 people on the poll....lol...
but my votes are to Spear and Korri.big grin....Happy Dance they so coolies....bunny

m!$hA
oh sorry i shouldve mde it so you could...oh well!

Raven Guardia
did you vote misha?

m!$hA
not yet....im gonna wait untill ppl vote but dont say who coz i like a lot of em an i dont wanna vote (i still dont know yet) incase any of em get hurt!!

RagingSilent
misha>lol! thats coolbunny

m!$hA
stick out tongue ill probli just sneak in one time and vote but not say anything, then next time i come on kmc ill be like 'yeah i voted!'

m!$hA
anyways, ima go now, and....well i dunno when im gonna vote......probly just next time im on (hopefully losa peeps will b on so they wont know yes ) well anyways bye all
xxoo misha!

Mighty Yoda
i voted Korri

Deathblow
whats the point? why are there so many god damn popularity polls all over the place? does anyone really care???

Ancalagon
Spearie big grin

m!$hA
i just thought that the oldies deserved a thred....i mean......hey ancalagon, im on ur sig happy oh coz its u eezy stick out tongue sorri didnt know!!! anyways wat was i saying?? uuuh, well u know...its not really popularity...ah well i dunno!!!

Clovie
YERSS love

j/k but i voted for him stick out tongue

Vampy
i vote for Michael Jackson no expression

Deathblow
Well not that it matters, but there are tons of members still around that are older than the first 5 ppl on that poll. In fact even i'm older than one of em.

not that i care lookaround

Ancalagon
these are the most famous yes

Ancalagon
lol

Queen

m!$hA
yeah no offence deth but i dont really know you embarrasment *hides* im sorry i still luv u!!!

Vampy
eek! SAMUEL!

Ancalagon
lol

same here... lookaround

Deathblow
Loads of people think they don't know me because I changed my name a lil while ago, but I used to be total metalhead raver

Deathblow
you remember me??? cry

Vampy

DUH?

eek! THAT'S SAMMY!

Clovie
i do remember you.. happy

Ancalagon
oooooooooo i remember!!

METALHEADZ rock

Anoushka
eek!eek! your online!!!!
i am too for oncehappy

and...FINALLY!!! a voice of reason happy

Deathblow
raver ya hah

only reason im on now is cos i'm sick and got sent home happy

Evy_O
Sorry, but not all of those are really oldies
anyhoo, I voted too happy

Anoushka
ohoh!!!i've blown up someone's ego!!

damn.just the ONE time i manage to come on i actually see you here happy but i've gotta run off in like 5 min cry

Deathblow
this always happens cry

m!$hA
eek! in that case, hey sexy!!!

Mighty Yoda
hey

Ancalagon
lol...

Anoushka
i feel like crap for doing this all the time cry

i'm completely heartbroken cry

Mighty Yoda
don't be

yerssot
(for further references: please do not include me in any polls)

Ancalagon
why not yerssot laughing out loud

Mighty Yoda
he's now on much i don't think

Korri
awww love

i dunno i like them all sad

Clovie
WHY???????? cry

i'd vote for ya everywhere and always love

Korri
lol good old yerss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.