Dennis Quaid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spider-Girl
I think this guy's pretty sexy, he is also quiet a good actor. What does everybody else think of him?

xLiNdS x 622x
i think hes sexy too!..especially for his age..i first saw him in Parent Trap and fell in love!!..lol...i'm glad i'm not the only one...i try to convince my friends to realize how hot he is but they just say hes too old.....

KillTheLight
I'm totallly into this guy for some reason he reminds me of Harrison Ford But yeah I think he's hot.

BlackC@t
Yup.

I made this thread? blink

It was ages ago...

KillTheLight
he was hotness in the movie 'In Good Company' ...droolio

Morning_Glory
KTL ? did you like that movie?

KillTheLight
uh huh it was pretty cute...happy... like i said before dennis=reow..droolio

Morning_Glory
i was thinking he was pretty hansome in that movie as well... perv

KillTheLight
uh huh perv..I watch Parent trap just to see him..embarrasment..and dragon heart was on one of the movie channels today...drooly

Morning_Glory
Dragon Heart.. I could barely get past the first 15 minutes of that movie...

ahhh Parent Trap -- when Lindsey Lohan was cute and innocent... erm

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Dragon Heart.. I could barely get past the first 15 minutes of that movie...

ahhh Parent Trap -- when Lindsey Lohan was cute and innocent... erm
^ both those movies are gay..meh i need to watch Frequency again..double the yuminess in there.. him and Jim Caviezel hungry

Morning_Glory
I love Frequency! thought that was a great movie..

did you see Angel Eyes with Jim Caviezel.. I know that JHoe is in it but --but Caviezel is so pretty in that movie

charmedFairy
I lovered him in Frequencydrooliobuts in that movie it was mostly all about caviezeldroolioembarrasment

Morning_Glory
perv

KillTheLight
nope..meh i hate having to see movies with Jlo in them ..cause i prefer the other actors...u-turn..maid in Manhattan and soon to be angel eyes..

Morning_Glory
just watch Angel Eyes... it's not to painful! ... it's sort of an interesting story...

Caviezel takes off his shirt or something

charmedFairy
i hated that movie after like 15 mins...before she showed up in the movieno expressionshe has a big attitude in it too, she wants to kick a guys ass because she plays a cop blah blah boringno expression

Morning_Glory
hmmm.. its been awhile since Ive seen it...

charmedFairy
thats a good thing

Morning_Glory
uh huh...

sblomie545
i saw the day after tomorrow eek! no offense but i like jake gyllenhaal better, he was so pretty drool

im gonna go revive that thread eek!

KillTheLight
wootness..i forgot about that movie ..tsk! jakes alright ..but i prefered his dad in that movie..drooly

siyaa.george
do you think Dennis Quaid looks amazing in thie film, Vantage Point...?

ravishingshloka
do you have a doubt in that he lookk RAVISHING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
"Innerspace", best Quaid movie ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.