Does Raz know our passwords?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I can't help but wonder if Raz can tap into the mainframe and sort of tinker with it a bit and then discover the secrets of figuring out our passwords. And then what he does with them is a whole nuther story. If I were to tell you it, you would think I'm weird. erm I mean, you probably already do think I'm a bit strange, but the fact still remains, an alien species may be involved.

theReject
shifty ...You think he knows?...

Tired Hiker
You never know! blink

theReject
messed

Tired Hiker
tomcat

Line
he'll sell members to people from outer space who need human beings for experiments? blink

Clovie
of coz he does know our psswords no expression

Vampy
disturbing.... eek!

Line
*hurries off to find a cooler password*

Fire
I don't think he knows them but he can prolly get in everyones account and edit virtualy anything

Deathblow
Yeah he can I think, I have a messageboard (nothing as big as this one tho) and I can edit anything and everything in the members profiles, posts etc so I reckon he must be able to as well.

But even so, I don't think there's any reason to get paranoid, unless you piss him off or something ninja

Clovie
be good memeber otherwise raz will come and change your password. no expression

i think he knows them but he is not using this knowledge *shrugs*

yerssot
he can also read our PMs eek!

LilKitty
He doesnt know the actual passwords since they are encrypted, but he can acess the profiles ...

Corran
Raz knows EVERYTHING, the passwords may be encrypted but he know everything about everyone and can work out what yours would be, he's like a mind reader in that sense yes

Raz
Passwords are encrypted using the MD5 one-way algorithm. It is impossible to get the password from the hash.

Jedi Priestess
ok now THAT was weird........I was reading this the general forumn and I was teleported to the N&Q forum....damn Raz you are GOOD! one eye

Raz
Welcome to our world! zorro

Agent Elrond
so, passwords are encypted and can't be decrypted. Cool

btw, I just figured out Raz's sig is a link. found that out by accident, lol

"The Tex"
Am I the only one who gets hot knowing Raz can go through our dirty laundry? droolio

yerssot
raz just claims he can't, we all know better

The Innkeeper
So how exaclty do you make a pic a link....

Raz
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode Yes. stick out tongue

silent_kisses
Let's hope so messed

fini
* fini looks at Raz suspiciously*

Anywien
Actually, I have a board hosted by the same people who host this one, and I know that you can't find out your member's passwords, but you can change them. You can change user names, profile information, avatars, signatures, etc. But you cannot know the password they have chosen unless they tell you what it is...By the way Raz, I love your avatar. I would use my Domo pictures, but they're too big. sad

Spider-Girl
That brown thing creeps me out! I'll get Freddy in my isig to deal with that! wink

Anywien
Domo would win. eek! Nothing beats a brown brick-monster who lives with a rabbit.

shaber
lol maybe

yerssot
*sees no one else besides Tex and me gets hot of it and shuffles to the door*

"The Tex"
*locks the door*
You're not going anywhere; big boy! smokin'

fuct_up_kid
fear uuuh.........ooooh.....disguise

§words point
I dont care I havent done anything wrong so I dont care If he looks

yerssot
wait and see shifty

fuct_up_kid
swords, if he didnt like you he could change your pms and make it look like you did something wrong wink

yerssot
like that hasn't happened before eek!

fuct_up_kid
laughing

silver_tears
Wait can he confused

yerssot
you won't laugh for long anymore I'm afraid... just got a tip from a source he's gonna hack into your account ...

Raz
*sigh* everyone, please ignore yerssot.

Anyone want to see what the admin panel looks like, can visit this page: http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

yerssot
oh... you wanted to keep it a secret huh? darn sad

Stormeister
love your sig fuct up kid big grin

fuct_up_kid
thanks hun! big grin

Stormeister
your welcome! big grin

the assassin
he doesn't, trust me. i'm the administrator to like, 3 message boards and there is no way to find out your password. but what he can doo, is change your password, then either, you can't log in, but he can, or if you are automically logged every time you come, then he would know your password becasue he made it!

Stormeister
what other boards? What the f**k?

yerssot
trust me, he does wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.