It's really tempting! help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spider-Girl
I really wanna sneak outta the house tonight at midnight and go to the midnight screening of spider-man 2, I have money and I could walk there, It might be dangerous, I don't know what to do.........

theReject
Go Go Go Go Go Go *continues chanting*

Spider-Girl
You honestly think I should? I'm only 14.

Spider-Girl
PLease people I need more then one persons opinion!

Mighty Yoda
too dangerous walking at night by yourself, wait until later or go with your parents

Spider-Girl
My parents won't go with me, they won't LET me go, My town isn't as bad as New York or anything, I could take a knife, its wednesday and I'm going to see it with my cousin on friday (day after its released) remember my countrys ahead of the U.S so they open on the same day but I just wanna see it now! sad

Spider-Girl
Ah! help! what do I do!?

Line
wait till Friday. that won't kill you.

Spider-Girl
I know but that jerk Tim Allen was at the premier and he doesn't deserve to see it before me!

Spider-Girl
I know I'm being selfish but come on people, it's Spider-Man, and I'm dying to find out what happens when Harry pulls off Peters mask and the fight with Doc. Ock and what happens in the movie. (don't post spoilers!)

Spider-Girl
I'm going crazy!

Line
you'll find out on Friday. the longer the wait, the bigger the pleasure wink

Spider-Girl
You've got a point. But I just saw the trailor before and it made me wanna see it even more! I need more convincing NOT to go.

Spider-Girl
I'M GOING CRAZY! THIS IS WORSE THEN PMS!

§pearhead
laughing out loud this is kinda funny

Agent Elrond
I think it's a little late now

Clovie
confused so did she go?
i hope she didn't...

Furious Angel
What the f**k? im not even going to respond to thatno expression

and you should go...

wuTa
i saw at last night big grin .....and if there was ever a movie to sneak out of your parents how house than this was the movie

Discos
yeah I did crazy things like this when I was 14

just dont get caught!

but in another sense you could always see it tomorrow afternoon or something

but think what you can tell your friends "I seen it at midnight, who wants to touch me"

MichaelMyerscoo
I wouldn't go if I were you and I am the same age.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.