"his saving people thing"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icy
I think Harry should learn to control himself when it comes to saving people.In the 5th book if he hadn't believed everything he saw in his dreams he wouldn't have gone running to rescure sirius.did he even stop to think that Voldemort might be playin games on him?Nooooo.If it wasn't for him may be sirius could not have died after all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eezy45
yay hes really on a saving people trip wink

Bloom4ever
you can't blame him, no one ever explained to him what voldy could do, dd kept it all a secret from him, so he had no idea what voldy was up to.
if it was me, i would've run to save sirius too

eezy45
okay to sirius, but what abt Fleurs sis?

Bloom4ever
yeah, he was a real fool there

pixie1
hermy told him that voldy could be lyeing to him and it might be a trap but he didnt listion he thinks he knows best and didnt take her advice

Bloom4ever
Well i'm sure it's not his fault he has an addiction to rescuing the ppl he loves from danger!!

eezy45
yeah, and thats where i understand him;
imagine you were him - what wd you do?
i would not stay and wait for good or bad news....

Bloom4ever
lol i think i sounded a bit like harry there

eezy45
yea you did big grin

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
yea he needs to control that...but sirius is a wanted wizard.. why would he go anywhere near the MoM??? he could have been caught nd bacc in azkaban getting a demetors kiss nd plus he didnt want to be away from harry... nd with the hole voldy could have kidnapped him thing... didnt they say u couldnt find 12 grimmauld for some reason.. like u have to no where it is or something... o nd if he had just looked at the freakin mirror none of this this would have happened.. he would have seen sirius nd all would have been good......

hhhhr
then we wouldn't have all these threadsbig grin

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
big grin Happy Dance

airangel429
I THINK he will be more careful now. I think he has learned from his mistakes

[Ms_dEaTh]
i reckon that it's just an impulsive reaction to him. someone's in trouble, you save them.

like if you see a girl hanging from a roof by her leg you don't just leave her there do you? huh

pixie1
i would phone the fire brigade and try and help her so i guess thats wot he tryed to do

Maikahyandowen
he's a hero. that's what heros do.

Phoenix
^ I agree. what would we think of him if he HADN'T tried to rescue Sirius? That he had let his Godfather be in danger and done nothing about it? It wouldn't fit with his char at all

shaber
Yes, but who doesn't unwrap a present straight away? I know I would. The mirror would have made matters alot less complicated confused

icy
yes he is a hero but he can't just go around saving ppl what if he gets himself killed?

RebelPhoenix
He's not selfish in that way^ - rather he is selfless when it comes to helping others which is an admirable quality not a flaw. He is still young and rash, but he also has a lot of support from the right people and is quite lucky not to mention resourceful so I'm sure he will learn to judge things better and exercise more caution. Too many people think about themselves and their own only, of course he'll make mistakes - it's part of the learning process. He wont always be right, he's not perfect but the important thing is he tries whilst constantly battling his own personal demons & emotions and that's better then doing nothing or looking another direction.

I am not Harry
He should have thought before acting rashly like that.....

Abbita
harry saw mr weasley being attacked in his dreams, it came true so he obviously thought that his dream of sirius was true so he was obviously gonna go and save him

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.