Guys - looking pretty, smelling pretty...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilKitty

Clovie
i like guys who use nice parfum... smile

Blind-Enemy
I'm straight and I have to shave alot 'cause I'm a hairy fella, I have long hair so I have to take care of that but I'm going to get a hair cut 'cause I'm bored of my hair. I like to smell nice but I dont abuse of the cologne

Abbita
yeah, i like a guy like that but not if he goes really OTT. an i gotta agree with clovie but Hugo Boss is the best one happy

Df02
i make sure i smell nice, and exercise to make sure i stay in shape...but im not too concious about what i wear and i wouldnt go as far as gettin any special treatments etc

Blind-Enemy
once I got a full body wax and that was HELL!!!!!!!!!

Abbita
owwie eek

Blind-Enemy
it's not that I wanted it... but it hurted so bad sad

Linkalicious
I'm exactly that type of guy. I got in a fight with some stranger this week because right off the bat the guy asked me if i was a "***."

So i pushed him and told him i'd take his girlfriend if he didn't watch it. Then the bouncer to the bar came over and asked if he was hasseling me. Adios buddy! big grin

Oh and I only tried plucking my eyebrows once. It's because i have really light colored eyebrows and i had dyed my hair black....so i tried to darken my eyebrows, but all the little near invisible peach fuzz turned black too. So i had these huge black bushy eye brows....a little tweezing did the trick. But i don't plan on going dark haired for a long time anymore...

Abbita
sad then why the hell did you get it?!?!

Blind-Enemy
I lost a bet to my brother Scott sad ...

but I didnt get it in the balls, 'cause you know...

Abbita
cuz OWW laughing out loud of all the things you could bet, you had to pick a full body wax?!?! laughing out loud

Clovie
i wonder what is the prize in spiderman contest laughing

Blind-Enemy
no he pick it... if I loose I had to get the wax

Abbita
clov: huh? blink

so what did you lose?

Blind-Enemy
Clovie winner will get the chance to be spider-man!!!!!!!!!
there's gonna be a third contest 'cause no one won... we're always too drunk to finish it

Linkalicious
oh and guys prefer the term "handsome" NOT "pretty"

Clovie
laughing
this contest gonna cost you a life

LilKitty
I know, but in my experience, these kind of guys dont care if you call them handsome or pretty.

I call guys beautiful also, its all good.

Please keep this on topic guys i dont want this to be moved to KMC toilet a.k.a the OTF.

Blind-Enemy
ok! thumb up

Clovie
sowwwie, milla.

yeeees. some guys are beautiful big grin

Df02
i personally think waxing is the step over the line that takes you from feminine to gay tbh....

unless its for athletic purposes ofc, like swimming or water polo

Linkalicious
or great sex! yes

Df02
that falls under the athletics category

LilKitty
Guys waxing has nothing to do with their sexuality messed

clovie> its ok happy

Fëanor
i can see some waxing if you're extremely hairy...but to spend gobs of money for pedicures and manicures seems a bit too...what's the word i'm looking for?...not gay either, but...oh yeah! a man who's never done hard labor in his life...

cermiestar
i definietly don't think there's anything wrong with a guy caring about the way he looks and being consicous of it....although the just-fell-out-of-bed-bad-boy look works equally as well stick out tongue

LilKitty
OMG Im such a sucker for the ''just-fell-out-of-bed-bad-boy'' look! embarrasment

cermiestar
soooo hot!!!

silent_kisses
I like guys who take care of themselves yes

Like Milla mentioned, I think it's a big turn on if say I go out with a guy he should look as good as I look. I mean he should try to take care of himself.

Linkalicious
what in the hell is that?

Most guys i know look like train wrecks when they wake up...

yerssot
I don't like falling out of a bed

Evy_O
I don't mind if they do it
I'm just not attracted whatsoever to guys who take care of their appearance all the time etc (metrosexual, as said)

I've no problem with them as friends, I just can't have a boyfriend like that messed

LilKitty
thumb up Totally.

I do hae to admit i go for the scratty type from time to time, but i generaly perfer guys who are taking care of themselfs. If we are expected to look and smell nice, so should they.

Evy_O
nah, if they smell nice and wear nice clothes that's fine by me, but shaving chest, and having "perfect" hair etc, that's a turn off imho

BackFire
Too start off my reply, I will post a quote from www.maddox.xmission.com...

"When did it become acceptable in this country for a man to go from being a rugged, plaid-wearing, beef jerky eating badass to a well-groomed, "metrosexual" girly-boy like Ben Affleck? Affleck recently agreed to be a spokesman for L'Oreal, with L'Oreal quoted as saying "Ben embodies a new generation of men who show their strength in their personality but are not afraid to care for their appearance." Afraid of taking care of their appearances? It's not that we're afraid you assholes, it's that we don't menstruate. What next? Men getting hormone injections so they can breast feed?

"Ben embodies a new generation of men who show their strength in their personality but are not afraid to breast feed their children."

Is it okay that I don't have a sense of style? Is it okay for me to scratch myself? I'm hairy. I like wearing plaid and I don't want to be told how to dress by some dude with a "queer eye." Is that okay with you sissies, or would you like me to package my balls and neatly carry them in a purse? For crying out loud. You're turning us into a nation of pussies."

-Maddox.

Here's the link for the rest of this article "A Tribute to Real Men" - http://www.maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=real_men

Anywho, I myself am seemingly one of the few guys left that doesn't spend hours in the bathroom like some chick. I take a shower every day, shave my face when necessary, put on deodarant every day, and get a hair cut every few months. That's where my sanitation ends. I'm very very hairy, all over, but I will not shave my body, despite it being a kind of lame trend, it would take too long, and I'd rather spend that time playing a video game or watching South Park. I'm simply one of the guys like Maddox. I have no sense of style, in fact, my mom buys my clothes for me because I have no interest shopping for clothes. If it were up to me I'd have a total of 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants. That's all I need. I scratch myself in public when necessary, and fart as well.

I have no problem with guys who do spend extra time in the bathroom "grooming" themselves, I know most of them do it because chicks in this day and age like the more metrosexual looking guys then the burly masquline hairy guys. So it obviously makes it easier for them to pick up chicks if they look and smell pretty. However, it isn't necessary.

I know it isn't necessary because I , being a fat, hairy, stinky farting guy, has a beautiful, sexy little girlfriend who's nuts about me. She likes my smell (in fact, she's out of town right now, and she gave me one of her stuffed animals to sleep with, so when she comes back it will smell like me), she doesn't like my body hair, or my facial hair, but she deals with it. At least she never forgets that I'm straight.

Anyway, like I said, I have no problem with guys who want to be well groomed and well dressed. It just isn't for me.

Jedi Priestess
OK I dont have a problem with this but I also love a man with a hairy chest too........just no back or butt cheek hair....too gorilla for me wink

hezzy_baby
i think it depends on what they do. if they're really hairy and they wanna wax, i think thats ok, and i like it when guys where cologne and look nice, but i think its kinda weird when a guy spends more time looking in the mirror than i do blink

AmS-gUrL
drool omg...YEAH

ClaraG
well, i suppose taking ages to get ready is better than them leaving the house without a shower or anything!

Serious Hiker
Should guys do this? I think they should be able to do whatever they want. If a guy wants to shave his chest, then fine. Shave the chest. If a guy wants to grow his chest hair out and have that, then fine. Me, personally, I grow a beard because I hate shaving. I'd rather sleep during the five minutes it would take for me to shave my face. I'm so serious. no expression

Corran
It's STexy that you're all talking about isn't it? He's been doing this stuff for years now.

LilKitty
laughing out loud No actually, i wasnt talking abot Stexy laughing out loud Although he probably does all those things and more stick out tongue

Corran
Yes I have no doubts that he does.

Corlindel
I am scaring

Bath and shave everyday, wash teeth three or four times a day. And cut my hait every month and cut nais when I need it...I only have a regular glycerin soap and toothpaste, and thats all.

All my girlfriends say that my own smell is wonderful so rarely use parfum or stuff big grin And my soap

I dislike people, guys or gals, who abuse of that stuff and narcisic people. But if they fell happy. Good for them.

I like to scar myself every morningnaughty

Forcizzle
i'm sort of liek that, i love smelling nice, i gotsta be clean, although i don't pluck my eyebrows at all, i like keeping my breath fresh big grin

cermiestar
then yerss, you can work the just-got-out-of-bed look stick out tongue

Linkalicious
what do you guys do if you over spritz yourself with cologne or perfume??

I go outside and run like 40 ft there and back.....maybe light jog, just to get the concentration out in the open.

shaber
So who can even afford any of this even were they so inclined?

BackFire
I don't wear cologn.

LilKitty
Some guys have a really nice natural smell.

I love guy smelling nice....especially of Lynx Africa.

silent_kisses
I love axe yes although Ralph Luaren and CK smell loverly eek!

BackFire
Axe is bad for the skin.

Linkalicious
i only wear cologne because my parents both smoke (yes i live with them) and all my sh!t smells like cigarette smoke.

Otherwise I'd just wear deodorant because i used to like my natural smell before everything in my house, even water, started tasting like smoke. sick

AmS-gUrL
CK Crave love droolio

silver_tears
Crave and Obsession love

LilKitty
We have Axe here...its just a cheap immitation of Lynx messed

AmS-gUrL
I dont know about the scent, but the guy in the Boss Bottled commercial is SEXY droolio

Df02
i use Issey Miyake aftershave.
suits my natural smell, and smells really nice on me cos its suits my skin..

i learnt that in a long drawn out conversation with my ex and the lady behind the counter haha....and its true it does suit me lol messed

punkyhermy
i like guys who take care of themselves.seriously, i have seen guys who have dirty fingernails eeeeeewwwwwwwww...that is a major turn off!!!and yes they should be clean!!!clean clothes and stuff...

yerssot
I'm having a bad hairday sad

m!$hA
eek! yerss, so i have some gossip for you? you know the guy im gonna hook you up with....well his name's tom....and he HATES cindy (the girl who flirts with him!) he called her a **** today happy and i told him bout you and showed him a piccie and he's interested!!

yerssot
but I can't see him today! my hair is a total mess! and I gotta get new eyeshade and oooh! nailpolish! tell him to wait
no... that will scare him off, tell him I'm sick eek!

m!$hA
THAT will scare him off - you know what happened to the last one!!! ill just tell him that your full booked up and you'll be able to see him in a week...you dont wanna seem too desperate do you??

yerssot
good thinking girlfriend! now I got time a week time to lose 5 kilos! oh and look at my nose! it's so horrible! do you think he will notice???

m!$hA
dont worryu about it, i know this fab guy who can fix it up for you. he's really hot but unfortunatly gay...ill book you in for tomorrow and maybe a manicure while your at it!

yerssot
you think I need a manicure ? sad

m!$hA
babe would i EVER say that to you??
its just that you need to look ur best for your date!

yerssot
like I totally need a new outfit! what to where what to where sad

m!$hA
dont worry girlfriend theres this totally fab shop down here in aussie and ill take you shopping tomorrow after your all made over!!!

yerssot
mymy! that's so sweet of you happy

ooooh! skirt! don't need a shave, but better playing safe! and painting my nails and shoes! need shoes too eek!

m!$hA
dont shave sweety, WAX!!!! stays smoother for longer!!! ill get this beautician (paul) to do it for you too!

yerssot
but there is nothing to wax! oh and my hair too! eek!

m!$hA
but i think maybe you should get a full body wax wink just incase!!

yerssot
full? does that include... my head?

N0SFERATU
both of them? confused

m!$hA
everything except your head and arms......and face (wait no u need eyebrows) yes...full except head and arms...ill make sure i tell paul that!!

anyways im off for tea...im gonna have 1 celery stick and 1 carrot stick today!
gnite girlfriend talk lataz!!!
xxoo misha!

yerssot
oh my, I'm so nervous about this! never dated a surfer before eek!

oh and don't take a big carrot!

m!$hA
i wont...dont worry...just a slice of it!!

G.P
roll eyes (sarcastic)

We have Axe here but I'm sure ours is exactly the same as Lynx...it's just a matter of branding.

I usually take care of myself, but not too much...Wax, plucking eyebrows, etc. are not for me. On the other hand I like to smell good and look good (shower+hair washing every day + some products wink, do my nails regularly, beard too,...). Special attention on how I dress myself, etc. However I'm not making an obsession out of this. I don't care if it's not perfect.
I just think this is some kind of respect for others not to be dirty, bad smelling,...

As Lil said I don't think this has something to do with sexuality. It's just a social evolution.

Evy_O
it's another thing being clean, and another plucking the eyebrows messed
guys definitely gotta have the first imho, but the second's a turn off

N0SFERATU
*makes mental note to stop plucking*

Evy_O
but they had such a nice shape yes

N0SFERATU
what did?

The Omega
Lil Bitchiness> I like it when a man looks nice and smells nice and does something about himself.
But I do NOT want to see him do it, if you understand me?

yerssot
*hides nailclipper* sad

shaber
I saw an old friend again in June and his teeth had really rotted away. They looked dreadful. I suppose that is a big turn off too? confused

yerssot
you met prince charles?

cermiestar
you do have a point yerss.....stick out tongue

yerssot
I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me sad

cermiestar
how?

yerssot
I never make a point I believe

cermiestar
you don't? embarrasment

yerssot
only accidental I believe

cermiestar
whatever you say wink

yerssot
that's not a point :d

cermiestar
course it isn't yerss wink

yerssot
see! I was right! ...but that didn't made my point, right?

cermiestar
are you making a point now? stick out tongue

yerssot
I would never eek!

cermiestar
nevah evah? wink

yerssot
those sacred words! *kneels down* eek!

cermiestar
*kneels down too* the scared words on the sacred stone tablet? big grin

yerssot
yes! they can not just be uttered for no reason

cermiestar
i'm so sorry! *covers mouth* sad

yerssot
but you had reason big grin

cermiestar
you;'re making a very good point there yerss!! wink

yerssot
erm, you hadn't? messed

Kaleanae
Puking eyebrows laughing
Men that do that look funny stick out tongue

liltiggasmootay
k i think guys should be clean, shower everyday...maybe twice depending on if they worked or if its hot out, wear deoderant, anything to smell pretty. I dont like hair on chest so they should get rid of that, and shave down there too....pubic hair is sick. and if they have a uni brow they should get it waxed but other then that leave them alone. Wear new clothes everyday. they dont have to spend an hour in the bathroom but as long as there clean and well shaven there good

yerssot
I'm having a good hair day eek!

m!$hA
eek!

yerssot
and you too I see eek!

lil bitchiness
droolio right on!!!

m!$hA
well thats no change, is it
diva

yerssot
of course not, always a feast to see you

m!$hA
thankyou darling
diva

Evy_O
umm... shave public hair? guys? confused blink

agreed about the rest thumb up

liltiggasmootay
umm yeah or at least trim it like otherwise thats just sick

liltiggasmootay
i dunno its not weird where i live.... Alot of guys do here

§words point
I dont go that extreme but I do take care of myself

Baylin
Each to their own is what I say, if it floats your boat to spend a lot of time grooming then thats fine.

For me I just like to make sure I look at half presentable and dont smell bad. If I'm going out somewhere like on a date or out for a meal I'll probably put some nice aftershave on otherwise what you see is what you get - usually at least 2-3 days stubble and casual clothes. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.