Jason Stryker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the assassin
ok, i'm sure all of you have seen X2. and when you saw William Stryker's son, you spent a few hours trying to figure out who he was. well who is he?!?!!? i eventually just settled that he was a character from the mind of bryan Singer. but then i read a few articles. one suggest that Jason Stryker was actually supposed to be Charles' son. jason has one green eye, and one blue eye. jason has a sever mental disorder and has pshycic powers and came to charles in the form of a little girl. charles' son aka Legion, has one blue eye and one green eye, he suffered from a severe mental disorder and used not to be able to control his powers and had different states. one of these states was a little girl. coincidence? i think not! then i read a different article stating that they think that Jason Stryker is Jason Wyngarde aka mastermind. it makes sense with the illusions and all! i dunno? what do u think???

Clovie
you maybe right.
i'm not sure. but it makes sense.

Vampy
you can always talk about it in the mastermind thread big grin

DeJa_Vu
or we can just talk bout it here?? wink

beavis46
he was based on mastermind

X_julie_X
yeah well, it does make sense.
I never really thought about it, to be honest.

GuesssWho
SO glad I'm not the only one on the planet who likes Jason. (I seriously thought I was.)
I forget what it was in, but I saw a 'Mutant 143' in one of the X-Men comics, and he was in a wheelchair. He was only in the one story, though.

Lord Paradise
I always assumed it was Mastermind. Didn't think about it beyond that.

stickman618
it is mastermind

stryker even refers to him by that name

they just made him stryker's son to fit him into the storyline

bl4cK_Dr46oN_17
it does make sense, since jean grey attacked jason into a comtose state.. which may be the explanation of the mental disorder.

bl4cK_Dr46oN_17
oh wait, jean hadn't become the phoenix in x2.. my bad.. stick out tongue stupid moment@!

Noa
Yeah, I have always thought it was just the movie version of Mastermind.

However, the Legion theory sounds cool and looks like it would be a good plot twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.