I Have To Make An Apology For This Big Misunderstanding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMisCOOL
I really am sorry for the whole spider geek thing and the toby maguire thing the trith is i didnt creat those threads, when i was eating dinner my little brother came on to the computer and started posting things and using my user names, so just so eveyone knows, i didnt make those, and i apologize for the misunderstanding

Koto K
Come on...I may not post here often, but sweet zombie Jesus man, people have been using that lame excuse since the internet first started. Try something new next time, and you may not sound like a total crock of shi...stuff.

VENOMisCOOL
NO, im not kidding im not like that i myself like spider man my little brother is 13 and he is a bully type kid he makes fun of ppl all the time, i went to eat dinner left the computer on and he started typing crap and pretending to be me, now everyone on this chat board thinks im a jerk.

Hit"Em"Up
venom got one thing correct.

he's a jerk alright.

oh my bad he aighnt no jerk.

he's a lying piece of **** who gets off on makng up alot of b.s

who?-kid
No problem VENOMisCOOL.

Maybe I'm being naive, but I believe you. And if you're not telling the truth, then I guess I'm the sucker who fell for it. I couldn't care less.

So, no harm done smile.

VENOMisCOOL
Thanks who?-kid i wouldnt make this up, why in the world would i compe on to a spider man forum with a user name that has something to do with spiderman ask for pictures of carnage and then after all that satrt calling people spider geeks and ranting lies about knowing tobey u guys dont hav to belive me but i thought it would be cool to come to this place an talk to people about something i like, but i guess if u people still think i did all that theres nothing i can do

Robo-Chocobo
i guess in some naiveness I belive you.

it is the oldest excuse in the world...but I belive in truth....second chances...and beliving people(and their possible lies)

VENOMisCOOL
im glad some people belive me cuz i really like talking to people here

Jedi Shmedi
If you're story is true, (which I'm assuming) tell you're brother for me that he's a little dork.

VENOMisCOOL
Dont worry about that i tought him a lesson, i didnt know he could run that fast

Stormeister
You called me a spider-geek you will never be forgiven!

Robo-Chocobo
LOLOLOLOLOL ROFL ROFL laughing laughing laughing laughing lol

moonwalker741
o wut a bunch of bs...

VENOMfan
this is waaaaaaaaaaay to off topic for this forum.

If your lying do it again and your gone.

If you are telling the truth then just dont let it happen again.

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.