MP3.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
They used to be cool, but now obviously Napster/Microsoft has got them too. Not only do they have a horrid selection of music, but you have to PAY for it. Plus, they're all in the cruddy WMA format, all copy protected and crud, why don't they call it WMA.COM; there aren't any MP3s there. Highly advised against going if you're looking for meaningful music.

AmS-gUrL
I noticed...sad it sucks, I was waiting for MP3.com to come back when they went offline for like 5 MONTHS! and now they're finally back, and they're crap mad

§pearhead
bleh miffed this sucks

Vingilot
Ugh! This suuuuuucks nono

bad bad bad mp3.com mad

AmS-gUrL
I like your sig laughing

-=Urot=-
Dare I say it?

I use Kazza++ .

** Man I feel better. **

Yeah I have to agree once the suits get their hands on something, it get ruined.

Man I stay as far as I can from them.

Dr. Gonzo
I am a Kazza member.

Jedi Priestess
WinMX for me.......had my last puter fried via Kazaa virus...sad

JKozzy
Never ever had any viruses when using Kazaa or K++.... ever...

-=Urot=-

moonwalker741
i use something called ares, its better then kazzaa, all kazza givs u are virus and scrathed up mp3s.....

Jedi Priestess
ooooo is this a freebie cause Im cheap eek!

JKozzy
Ares has little to no connection, and is hosted on the same exact P2P server as Kazaa. If anybody had any sense, they would get Kazaa Lite Resurrection; a much better and updated version of Kazaa, Kazaa Lite, and Kazaa Lite K++.

AND: a note to everyone in general. It's KAZAA, not KAZZA.

Discos
ach, corperate screws are always out to make us pay

Discos - some day they shall pay

Royal Knight
I use no file share program...My connection sux and I would be here for hours downloading crap

Korri
yeah i use yourmp3.net smile

frodo_dude
i know man it sux!!!! sick sick sick sick

Korri
sad poo to mp3.com

JKozzy
sad

Furious Angel
use limewireyes

Flying High
i use winmx...nice ans simple...cos im simple lol....

JKozzy
KLR!

§wordpoint
tomcat

Korri
lol

MC Mike
Limewire, Kazaa Lite. thumb up Nothing else. big grin

Korri
lol

Flying High
my bro says kazza jus gets u pop ups n viruses...he used to use it...+

Korri
lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.