I have a question about the new DVDs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Shmedi
Okay, here's my question (and I'm really sorry if there is already a thread about this specifically).

anyway, about the new DVDs, are thay just the old 1997 re-releases just on dvd or do they have more new content? What i mean is did Lucas put more special effects in or something? Or are these just the 1997 special edition videos on DVD?

Thanks for any help! cool

Darth Maverick
Well what i can tell u is there has been alot of discussion as to what we can expect form the DVD's on September 20th, i read on this forum that Lucas has connected the prequels to the oringinal trilogy more, by addin in new effects an new.alternative scenes, i hope some1 can tell both me an u more.

OB1-adobe
Bro I wish I could tell you everything, but I know nuttin. I now all the rumors but that is about it. That will probably be the next annoncement from lucas film. If I remember it went like this:

1. Dvd is coming in september
2.box cover art
3. 4th disc info
4. individual packing
5.(crossing fingers) movie changes

Sith Master X
I hope the rumors stating some altered scenes to tie the prequels in a little better to be true. It's tough kind of, you don't want to tinker with the originals, but we do need a consistant plot as well in my opinion. But sometimes it's hey, only a movie, just let everything go and enjoy. The big thing I'm waiting to see is if an explanation will be given to how Liea can remember her mother, or if that scene will be taken out in the OT. messed

SMX
cool

OB1-adobe
Uh I kind of really doubt that will happen SMX. Dude seriously after the saga is all over with, and there won't be any more changes. You'll probably care less about some of things you used to worry about and except them. They will still be back in your mind, and you'll debate about'em know and then, but I'll bet you'll still like the movies regardless. Or I am a total friggin idiot, and the next post regarding my coments will involve this: mad

Darth Jello
i always thought that leia remembering her mother made perfect sense if you read current spoilers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.