Early Childhood Development

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serious Hiker
Statistics show that children who go to preschool are more likely to succeed in the rest of their academic career and in life. So, seriously, please send your children to preschool. Thank you! smile

VållèjºKîd707
I didnt go to preschool sad embarrasment

Serious Hiker
It's never too late!

Korri
are you sending me to preschool? messed

SlipknoT
I remember when I went to pre school there was this retarded kid and all of us would throw our animal crackers at him

Forcizzle
i went to preschool big grin seriously

Korri
no no i dont wanna go!

Cyclops
Thank you for the heads up, Serious Hiker

Korri
i would never send Cyclops to preschool, he is too good for it mad

shellie
my 12 yr old duaghter did not go to preschool . i think it was more bennificail for her to be home w/ me til kindergarden .

she is an A honor roll student and is very smart .

my 6 yr old went to preschool and is not as smart as my 12 yr old was at that age .

it seriously depends on the childs ability to soak up what is put in front of them .

manda my 12 yr old is already very successful and will do very well for herself .

Serious Hiker
All you need is one smart kid. The rest are just for shits and giggles. roll eyes (sarcastic)

shellie
smile

RagingSilent
laughing out loud....

Raven Guardia
thats mean! sad

Vampy
does kindergarten count as preschool? dontgetit

Raven Guardia
Vampy > no, Kindergarten is consdier school, Pre school ( pre meaning before)..means before school.

Vampy
no expression that was a REALLY rhetorical question, rg.... pointing out that NO, i didn't to go preschool no expression

Raven Guardia
yes, well...I was still anwsering it...I'm bored sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.