Solar Energy is Seriously good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serious Hiker
Solar power is good, m'kay! We should all convert our cars to solar powered vehicles. If you don't own a car, then tell a friend or family member or even a co-worker to please seriously think about utilizing solar energy to power not only their cars, but other stuff too! Thank you.

Agent Elrond
What if it's a cloudy day?

Serious Hiker
Even on a cloudy day, today's solar cells can absorb enough light from the sun that they will still be effective for solar power. Seriously.

Forcizzle
were going solar cool2

Agent Elrond
Go nuclear

Forcizzle
but what about the radiation? confused

Agent Elrond
nuclear fusion, then

Forcizzle
hmmm ok i guess,, now we got to check with S hiker

Agent Elrond
In Sim City 2k, there's a Microwave Power Plant. It's like solar pwer, except that satellites gather solar engery from space and beam it back to Earth

Darth Revan
problem is, they haven't really SERIOUSLY invented it yet, and you can't get it in the game until 2050 or something stick out tongue

doing it in real life would be seriously hard. Seriously. cool war

Tptmanno1
Go hybrid!
My family just got a new Prius! Go electric powered cars!

Forcizzle
Seriously i like manno's idea, seriously

Dark Vengeance
I dont like serious talk sad

Darth Revan
thumb up Seriously good idea, seriously.

§words point
what happens at night when we need it the most?

Tired Hiker
It gets it's power from the stars, silly. stick out tongue

No, but seriously, the solar panels charge batteries that last all night and then recharge in the day, even if it's cloudy. no expression

§words point
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.