Spider man 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
My god... I wasnt to happy with that movie. We can post and "compile" our thoughts here.
I didnt like how they protrayed doc ock, they couldnt have gotten a better actor... LOOK wise... acting wise... maybe. But... They didnt make him... much of a threat. It was like, oooh... oh no some guy with four arms. No one was scared, no one was all in panic, he wasnt really a threat. In the comic books... Doc ock was a ferocious terribly insane man from the pneumicisons chip connected to his back, because it was fried, his brain waves interlinked with the computer memory. He was incredibly smart, he attacked spiderman ferociously, he fought visiciously, he threw cars through buildings, he destroyed things, he captured and killed countless beings one on top of the other, complterly erradicating spider-man and fighting him to his best possible endurance.
In the movie he flung a few arms, captured a few people, and dodged... somehow... a barrage of bullets, multiple times, from the cops. They made his arms... INTELLIGENT in the comics they had IQ, but... they didnt act on there own... they didnt act like snakes hissing and growling at him when he tried to talk to spiderman in a way they didnt like.

Just like the hulk, because most of the audience is "Dumb" they have to show that, as the hulk got madder, he got stronger, but people wouldnt understand, UNLESS he got bigger. Same thing goes with doc ock, who would understand, there smart... but... Ya know what im saying? Of course you dont.

Anyways, Dock ock was like... who cares. They went way to far with spideys relationship, thats why everyone liked the movie, They made it a love story! People found out who he was. And because... whatever.

I went to the midnight showing, and everyone was all crazy, the part where harry goes insane and see's his dad in the mirrow, and it got all quiet when he was just staring at his dad in the mirrow some guy was like "Oh, shit" Cause he was in the mirrow, everyone was just rolling, everyone cracked up.

Also had some 20 year old come in wearing a spidey mask, he got fined, cause your not allowed ofr some reason to wear a mask over the age of 18 now??

Anyways, Doc ock sucked, the movie had way to much love (more so than in the comix) And, even badder news, Sam Raimi and kirsten DUNCE the fools dont wanna do a 4th movie!!!

JuggernautFan
dont' they have to do a 3rd movie before they move on to part 4?? that would make alot of fans unhappy, and confused.

bardock
i hear the video game is ok.

JuggernautFan
i have the first one, i havn't gotten around to getting the second one yet. but i always enjoy playing all the superhero games.

bardock
yeah the second has free roaming the like the gta series. it it will be cool to swing around at your own leisure.

wuTa
the 2nd game is good better than the 1st.......that was quite a rant by dragon there....parker was quite the pimp in that movie..he had chicks all over him

Spawnie
Hey dump the gamer talk, cuz I'm interested in the movie! So far this is just one review, I want more ppl to have a say in this.

wuTa
gimma a break...are u blind?...there are a ton of threads about the movie and if u really want to know about the movie.. go in the movie thread for cying out loud

IRTMU-Dragon
The video game is good... until you realize.. theres virtually no interaction between people and spidey, and all the missions are like the same, Save that armored car! The cops are chasing someone, Beat up those thugs. Repeat. I got lucky and got one with a sinking ship in the harbor, and one where a car exploded and you have to take the person to the hospital, and hes like "try not to throw up, ok?" once you realize theres really no point in having such a giant city free to roam, it gets boaring, DEFINATLEY worth a rent though. If you can pay 15 dollars a month get city of heroes, its soooo much better.

but yea, the movie was way too... romance, in the comics, they werent like that so quickly...

IRTMU-Dragon
about the fourth movie crack, theyve already got spidey 3 planned, and filming in september, but there saying not to do a 4th one. These comic book movies, they HAVE to make them like a quadrilogy or something, I thought thats what they were gonna do... evidently they dont want too.
Quadriligy (like 12)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.