pics you never forget

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
ever seen a clip out of a page you always remember? drama, action, sadness all of these things.

I will show yeah what I mean

first off a physically and emotionally exausted Spiderman and Green Goblin after a nock down drag out battle having bleed, cried, sreamed in anger finally just luagh, it's all they have left

VENOMfan
Demogloblin dies

*this isnt just a spidey thread use whatever franchise you like marvel, dc whatever*

Spawnie
That pic of him looked a bit like THE Curse from Spawn. Same green color and he is just about skinny.

ScarletSpider
This is fairly recent, but Captain Marvel 24 was just astounding. When I finished it I just sat back and had to go "wow".

badsymbiote
Oh, God--this is gonna be a fun thread. So many memories. I have a lot of them tied to comics--I can't put any here, now, 'cuz as usual, I'm late...but, a happy me is a productive me, so my boss usually doesn't mind. He knows I'll be there-he just doesn't know when.

Linkalicious
I wanna see a couple of pics...i'll look, but if anyone has better luck then pls post.

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet
Hulk vs. Onslaught
Hulk vs. Juggy
Torch going Nova

Arachnoidfreak
http://www.tepatoken.com/html/comic/sp36a.jpg

Magee
Hey link. Thanos with infinity gauntlet.

Linkalicious
THERE it is!!! Thanks Magz

Joker1237
In Batgirl DC1st When Batgirl was going to break Joker out of Arkham,

That look Joker had on his face, never forget it.

Joker goes Bats is that you?? that look was scary

Magee
np link.

the assassin
THE, yes, THE, first comic i ever read. of course, it was really confusing because it's part 6 in the x-cutioner's song series. after i read this one, i read the rest of the ones my brother had. then, i started reading x-force comics. i started with new mutants #100, the last issue, the x-force #1 and #2. then i have #4, then it skips around to #8, #9, #13, i dunno, it gets confusing after that. but yeah, this was the first comic i ever read that got me into x-force, then x-men, then, eventually, x-factor. but i still read this comic today, when i'm bored. and x-force will always be my favorite comic series!!!!

bardock
i like this one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.