Degrassi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
This is where u talk about the god for saken thing that they call a show......if u know wut it isno expression

thorncrawler
nope

Twin B!tch 2
nodda... but this belongs to the TV forum.

Raz
Moving...

arghhh_matey
degrassi is a sweet show..i think its really good,but they should start crackin on the new season. its really gay havin old episodes..i like radio freee rascoe better

RoguePw25
Does anyone here watch the show?
I think it is great, but I hate that we don't get new episodes until the summer.
the n sucks. the new episodes are airing in Canada right now.

RoguePw25
no one likes the show?

neo2
I watch it whenever it's on.....it's addicting sometimes....I've been following it since it first aired in America.....I've watched it up in Canada once.....that was when those episodes were new though.....and I recently saw them in America this past summer......by the way
PAIGE IS HOT and J.T. is cool

neo2
oh and Ashley's hot too

RoguePw25
that is so neat that you saw them this past summer!
where did you see them?

Fallen Jedi
i've never seen this show, but my friends talk about it.

RoguePw25
it comes on Noggin, The-N almost everyday. You should check it out.

RoguePw25
here's another

RoguePw25
one more

VallejoKid707
I saw one episode where the girl named Liberty was accused of doing "it" with the history teacher.

RoguePw25
yep, that was Season 1 when a rumor got out about it.
Season 2 was one of the best, because Paige got raped and lot of other stuff happened.

Season 3 is good too. Terri starts dating Rick, who abuses her. She breaks up with him, but then he goes to Anger Managment and she takes him back.
Needless to say, he still abuses her and she ends up in the hospital with brain damage.

VallejoKid707
TOday I saw the espiode where Marco came out with his secret about being gay.

RoguePw25
oh yeah, that was a good one.. I believe that's either Careless Whisper .. no, you're talking about Pride (1) and Why (2) when Spinner finds out the truth

VallejoKid707
OK I love this show now I watch it now!!!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
keep tuning in. The-N (the network that broadcasts Degrassi in the US) is being stupid and holding back the new episodes until the summer. SO DUMB becasue Canadians are watching the new one right now, while we get re-runs.

VallejoKid707
I know this sucks.

Manny is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
Well, the DVD is coming out this summer, so I'm gonna buy that. then I won't have any deleted scenes or any of that crap the-N pulled on the show.

Krabs55
I love this show , but it is also a lot of fun to make fun of too bc the acting is so bad !

Jeff_Atello
Actually, the acting is pretty damn good. Canadian actors actually have talent. Unlike most American actors/actresses who just sleep their way to the top. I like this show, but I prefer Radio Free Roscoe.

PinkFluffyCloud
Degrassi is so freakin awesome!
I can't wait for the new episodes!
eep...
so excited...
I hate waiting...
Must
watch
DEGRASSI!
lol
ok
you people mostlikely think i am insane...
ahh yes...
but i am not...
or...
am i...
who knows...
i don't...
wait...
maybe...
i do...
i don't remember though...
ack...
thinking hurts!
OW
BRAIN
CRAMP!

big grin -pinkie

RoguePw25
Degrassi is awesome, I agree. I can't wait for the sneak peeks next week.

VallejoKid707
When's the new season starting?

PinkFluffyCloud
I have no clue but yeah I so want to know.... ugh... must... watch... new... DEGRASSI... eep... i so cannot wait for the new episodes to come out... Paige seems like a witch What the f**k?, Ashley's hair is the best yes, and Sean and Craig are so fiiiiiiiiiiine love... lol ok... hmm... i guess that's all i have to say but if anyone knows when the actual season starts please reply!
-Sharon*~

VallejoKid707
I can't wait to see Manny!

PinkFluffyCloud
Me either! eep. Manny is really pretty! and JT is starting to look h-o-t-t! lol (I have a pic of the new cast for this new season if anyone wants it e-mail me! [email protected])
-Sharon~*

RoguePw25
I posted some pics the the thread called Degrassi: the next Generation and that's how the actors look now.

First of all, correction to all those who think the new season start. The new episodes are that of Season 3.

This Charming Man
Accidents Will Happen Part 1 &2
I Want Candy
Don't Dream It's Over
It's Raining Men
Our House
The Power of Love

This is the end of Season 3. The-N, is so dumb, they split the season up. But it is not the Season 4. The cast begans filming Season 4 Monday.

PinkFluffyCloud
Hey,
Eep! They are only starting on MONDAY?! ugh... man they need to hurry... hmm...

-Sharon*~

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
love the show...absolutely love it,but they need to show the new eps here,not these one's we have seen for almost a year over and over

<<Solo>>
I better not be the only guy that thinks the show is ok.

RoguePw25
You're not Solo. And don't worry Perfectly~Not, The-N will not do this next year. Season 4 will air closer together.

PinkFluffyCloud
Gosh i hope so! lol
P.S. I love Wanye Brady and Chappelle's Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-sharon*~

RoguePw25
Does anyone want any sneak peeks to the episodes?? I know everything.

PinkFluffyCloud
PLEASE?! CAN I HAVE THEM?! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! eep! e-mail them to me at... [email protected].... THANKS!

PinkFluffyCloud
Does anyone know what the one episode where Emma and Craig look/find her father, Spinner admits that Paige has him whipped, and Emma's mom goes into labor is called? j.w.
-Pink

RoguePw25
It's the first episode in Season 3. It's called Father Figuer Part 1 and 2

PinkFluffyCloud
oooooh! yeah I remember now! thanks! BTW i just saw the episode where Spinner "steals" Jimmy's iPod/MP3 player, but i only caught the end of it! why was Spinner in a hairnet?!?!?! lol
-Pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
jimmy shoulda kicked Spinners butt....spinner has a bad attitude,and he dont' care bout others

PinkFluffyCloud
not always... he cares for Paige lol
-Pink

RoguePw25
I love Spin. Him and Paige are my favorite characters!! But yeah, you're right, he does kinda have a "I don't care" attitude.

PinkFluffyCloud
lol and Paige has that "It's ALL about me" thing goin on so they fit together like strawberries and whipped ::cough:: SPIN ::cough cough:: cream lololol
-pink

RoguePw25
exactly

PinkFluffyCloud
LOL SPINNER IS SOOOOOOO WHIPPED!!!!!! LOLOLOL
-pink
p.s. i am so hyper!

RoguePw25
that's okay. Who are your favorite couple??

PinkFluffyCloud
Ashley and Jimmy.... i think they fit together so well
-pink

RoguePw25
I agree. My favorite is Emma and Sean. They have a lot of chemistry together. Even there actors, Miraiam and Daniel on the COuntdown.

VallejoKid707
I always thought that Emma looked so ugly in the eariler epsiodes. But now i think she looks great. And Ashley looks so good with the short brown hair.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I personally like when Ellie and Marco were "together." I know he's , gay, but if he weren't, they would be perfect togther. I think he could even pull yher away from cutting, but that's just me.

PinkFluffyCloud
yeah Miriam and Daniel are very good actors, and Miriam looks alot better now than before :P and i love Ashley's short brown hair (not when it's super short but to where it flips out) and about Marco and Ellie... I think he could stop her too...
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yep, i think he could stop her, even if they aren't together, i mean, she still loves him,and he has a big influencial part in her life...but he has no clue what's going on!

PinkFluffyCloud
stupid guy... everything is right in front of his face and he doesn't even know it...
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yup, but that's a guy for you! LMAO

RoguePw25
Me too! If Marco wasn't gay, I would want him to be with Ellie.

And yeah, Daniel and Miriam do look good together. They have a lot of chemistry.

A title for Season 4 episode, is "Back in Black." This is probably about Ashley, and her whole gothic things. Gosh, I hope she doens't go back to that.

PinkFluffyCloud
i don't think she was ever "gothic" she just wore black... that's how i am i wear black, paint my nails black, etc. etc. and i still believe in God...
-pink

VallejoKid707
Wow thats sorta ironic "Queen of Pink" laughing out loud (no offense, sry)

PinkFluffyCloud
ummm? i like pink too? so what? i still like black? who cares?
-pink

RoguePw25
priase the Lord. I belive in God too. But anyway, yeah, perhaps there doing something with Ashley and her "depression" about Craig. Who knows??

PinkFluffyCloud
yeah most likely!
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
She should have just stuck w/ Jimmy,he loved her so much,and she dont' know what she's doing, lord, help her

oh yeah, i believe in god too!! WHOOT GOD LOL

PinkFluffyCloud
gosh i would give anything to go out with Jimmy... he is such a hot stemy biscut (a.k.a. hot guy!)
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
hot steamy biscut, how cute was that!!! LMAO

PinkFluffyCloud
yeah lol that's my new phrase!
-pink
p.s. oh so steeeeeeeeeeeeeemaaaaaaaaay! lol

RoguePw25
I know. I liked Jimmy and Ashley too. Ash looked stupid with Craig, I'm sorry. I am a Cranny fan. (Manny and Craig)

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
Yeah, i liked craig and manny together also,but he's not ready for a relationship, obviously

PinkFluffyCloud
well get used to Craig and Manny cuz they are having a b-a-b-y eep I can't wait!
-pink

RoguePw25
Pink, let me send you part 2 to Accidents Will Happen.
Plus, did you see Holiday when Manny found out that Craig lied to her?? It was beautful!! Ashley slapped him on stage with everyone watching and then he ran off and then Manny came up to him.

Criag: (referring to Ashley) You told her . . .
Manny: No.
Craig: Then, how did she find out???
Manny: Becuz you were stupid Craig and you didn't think that I would find out . .. about your lies.
(she then drops the ice skate necklace that he gave her and walked away)

There was so much drama mama, it was gooood!!

VallejoKid707
Oh yeah that epsiode was so good.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
hey you havne't even sent me the rest of those!!!! GRR

RoguePw25
sorry, I thought I sent it to you but I sent it to the wrong person.

PinkFluffyCloud
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
-pink

RoguePw25
I take it that you've read Accidents Will Happen. I tried to warn you hun. I am upset to.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

VallejoKid707
Manny and her mom?? From Accidents will Happen

RoguePw25
yep, that's when Manny tells her mom that she's pregnant. Needless to say, she takes the news better than Manny expected.

PinkFluffyCloud
that's good! i had this weird dream last night that i was in Manny's shoes... verrrrrrrrrrrrrry strange and i woke up sweating it twas quite weird....
-pink

RoguePw25
whoa! that must have freaked you out!! I glad to see that you've recovered. . . To bad Manny isn't that traumatized that she has dreams about the baby.
Did you read the transcript??

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
im angry,and i won't say why but rogue you know why, grr, angry me !!

RoguePw25
yeah girl, I know what you mean. I couldn't believe she would do something like that!! How stupid!!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
still angry6 the day after, shes so shallow

PinkFluffyCloud
..... ::is confused::
-pink

iluvkhelo
Well ya know yall should just chill out...it was made in Canada and thats why they are getting the new episodes and the people from the United States havent...so just Chill...JT.. is majorly hott...Ive seen pretty much every episode...I think Manny is just a sl*t and emma is just to prude to do anything with sean...man if I was her Id be alll over sean....more jt..paige is a snobby bisnotch and thats pretty much all i got ta say..Degrassi is the best sho..and Radio Free Roscoe...that movie is awesome cuz it has hottie Robbie in it...can he get any hotter..if he did I would just die a happy person!!!

PinkFluffyCloud
It's The N's fault!!! miffed: I mean they didn't have to spilt season 3 in half and postpone season 4!!!!!!!! mad Manny is not ****!!!!! Emma and Sean aren't even together anymore and if they were i'm sure Emma wouldn't want a bad reputation What the f**k?!!!
-pink roll eyes (sarcastic)

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
OH your calling manny a ****?? That's b/s, cause you call Emma prude because she won't do what manny did to Craig, w/ sean, and you said you would be all over him,so in return that would make you a **** too, now wouldn't it?? Emma has morals,and i am glad she didn't do anytihng w/him, she'd probably catch something,and she's better w/out him

RoguePw25
Emma defanitly has morals, got to agree with you there.
And like Pink said, is ALL THE-N'S FAULT!! I mena, splitting up season 3?? Why?? They dont' think us Americans can handle this "intense" stuff. They have to know that we've found a way to find out what's going on, so I don't even know why they do this kind of stuff.

The exec said that next year, the-n won't be doing this. All the episodes will be closer together.

RoguePw25
And Pink, did you read the transcript I sent you about Accidents Will Happen?? That's what Perfectly~Not and I are talking about.,

We're upset about . .the ending. . .

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
please send me the info on the next episode, i can't take it much longer

PinkFluffyCloud
HA YOU CALLED YOURSELF A ****! roll eyes (sarcastic)
-pink
P.S. I saw the one episode where Craig's father beats him... My friend and I cried through the whole thing erm it was one of the best episodes ever... yes
Note to Rouge: OOOOOOOOH! ok lol i get it now eek!

RoguePw25
Good goo Pink.

Get this you guys, Season 2 first episode was the one Pinks talking about. When Doves Cry.

Then in the season finale, Craig's dad dies. It's called Tears are not enough. The writers did this on purpose.

Think about it: When doves cry, tears are not enough.
That's what they were going for.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i cried in the episode too!! I also cried on the White wedding ep. and when doves cry

Mr. Bacon
nvr heard of this degrassi thing

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
you should watch it for your lil iced tea chicka! LMAO

Mr. Bacon
laughing out loud what channel?

RoguePw25
it comes on Noggin

Mr. Bacon
i dont think i have noggin

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
your so deprived, that's the best show hannel ever, i hope you have it, cause if you don't that's sad...

PinkFluffyCloud
YOU SHOULD IT'S SUCH A GOOD SHOW~! eek!
-pink

Mr. Bacon
oh well dont need it ill stick to hbo

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
you'd love it though!! HBO?? i dont' have tha one

Mr. Bacon
i have satelite direct tv

Mr. Bacon
*sprays with iced tea with lemon and ice*

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i have direct tv too!!!
* squirts you w/ iced coffee!!*

Mr. Bacon
decaf or regular?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
regular of course!!

RoguePw25
just wondering, but if you both have direct TV, and Perfectly gets Degrassi, wouldn't you Mr. Bacon get it too??

PinkFluffyCloud
... lol Rouge has a point! smile
-pink
P.S. HBO and STARZ have the best movies!!!!!! eek!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
there are pacages w/ direct tv, and some pacages have other channels and some have them

PinkFluffyCloud
True....
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lmao

RoguePw25
umm, didn't think of that. I have satelite too, so I understand.

PinkFluffyCloud
hmmm... I have the Direct TV I think.... Did anybody catch the new "Count Down To Degrassi" thingys this weekend? I was at a frekain huge party (there was like 80 people there) on Friday and I went out to eat last night so I missed like everything lol
-pink

RoguePw25
I saw it! Or at least part of it. Ryan and Cassie hosted. (JT and Manny)
Um, I was just thinking. I don't think the whole Countdown was scripted. It seems like they were just hosting themselves.
Same with Miram and Daniel last week.

VallejoKid707
Man I missed it this weekend! mad Im mad at myself

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
it was really good, i think that Manny and JT have great chemistry to gether, they feed off eachothers energy

PinkFluffyCloud
lol it does look pretty real...
at first...
then you see the commecials...
over and over...
and over... lol
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lmao, yea, very true

imachorusgeek13
I know! Why does Canada get to see the new episodes first? I mean just because you tape it in Canada doesnt mean THEY should get it first! I think Canada should just have The-N so we can all watch at the same time. DID YOU HEAR THAT THEY RNT AIRING "Accidents Will Happen" on The-N because it's too racey for us to watch...but Canadians get to watch it! (Accidents will happen is when Manny gets pregnant and Craig is the father, but then Manny gets an abortion) That sucks!!! Sooo Not Fair!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yup, so unfair !

RoguePw25
It's the STUPID N! I hate them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.