Symbiote Fan Group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scibott
Group only for the Symbiote fans located at Yahoo > click groups then add this after groups.yahoo .

badsymbiote
What? OK, I'll bite. I'm peeking in late this afternoon--after work and comic shopping.

Spiderman_RJ
unless carnage is there,"ill give death to you all" ( dont this reminds u that weird, from max paine? its a lame how he called every bad spirit but havent called carnage names)

Robo-Chocobo
?

Hostile
Added some pics for ya. My name's darkeryet.

Hostile
A) *BUMP*

B) I just found a whole stack of Venom comics online. I'm gonna zip em and upload em per storyline. If anyone wants them, please contact me at [email protected] smile

Vengeance
lol venom is the best.

Hostile
He really, really is :O

Time for a sig, me thinken!

scibott
My group has 14 registered users, 12 none repetitions (that I'm aware of). All I can say is, wow. I never thought I would get such a crowd of people into something that I create/do. Thank you everyone that signed up! If you can't access it because of the age restriction just change your age with Yahoo, that should fix it. Again, thank you everyone who has signed up! I may not post much anywhere, as my time is currently devoted to my 3D model. I'll post what I can, when I can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.