SpiderMan 2---What happens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
Hey i am gonna go see the movie this weekend...but i wanna know what happens now so if any one out there wants to take the time to explain what happens in it i would appreciate it...with all the SPOILERS and ENDING...thanks

klipso
harry finds a room full of his dads goblin stuff filled with pumpkin bombs and gliders and razorbats and a costume

spider-venom
harry and mj know peters spiderman and dock ock dies

Stealth Agent
why the helldo you want to know it ruins the movie?

moonwalker741
hu rele cares if it ruins the movie, ther are diferent kind of movie ppl, ppl hu watch a movie to get entertained, to pass free time, ppl hu listen to every single movie critic, ppl hu ask ther friends for ther opinion, and/or ppl hu dont giv a damn about spoilers....its that simple...

The Ones
i heard spidey 2 sets up the villain 4 spidey 3. who is it?

Spiderman_RJ
harry as green goblin or elsewhere. but i dont think raimi will be this prediticable, i believe ,yes ,harry will wear GG suit, but scorpion is the one.

moonwalker741
i tink the begginning scene of spidey 3 is harry walking down the street and then a car full of clowns hits him....then the villian will be sumbody else

The Ones
lol

Nickydirtrider
so can somebody give me a full description of the movie?

sk8stuff09
no

The Ones
please. with spoiler tags

Vengeance
just play the game it has most of what happens in the movie or so i think. plus it has alot of crap that doesn't happen in the movie but w/e. still i like knowing the ending of a movie before i see it, dont know why but i dont feel it ruins the movie for me. it makes me want to see it more, cuase im like oh wow gotta see that or something like that.

Darth_Nefarus
what does harry do when he finds out? like at the part with the dagger we see in the trailer?

Ock
Doc Ock,Harry and MJ all find out Peters secret.

Shade
along with like 20 people on a subway

Maryjane6
hi spiderman
how are you ?
you are best
bye
mary

SpiderGurl
LoL.... oooook.

Prudia
MJ finds out that Peter Parker is Spiderman, and she gets engaged to Jamasons son, but then left him at the altar, because she wants to be with Peter. Now matter what the risk. I love that movie.

Prudia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.